We had a lovely overnight stay at the Parmelia Hilton in order to avoid parking hassles, etc when attending the Bruce Springsteen concert at the Perth Arena. It was so easy to valet park and walk to the Arena and back without any problems at all. Lovely relaxing swim in the pool as well. Not to fancy but very refreshing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parmelia Hilton Perth provides the ideal home base for business and leisure travellers. Centrally located in the heart of the city across the road from the Perth Convention Centre and close to His Majesty’s Theatre, restaurants, bars and the Perth Arena Entertainment complex. Just a short walk to Elizabeth Quay on the Swan River and beautiful Kings Park. All guestrooms feature Hilton Serenity beds, high-speed internet (charges apply) and LCD TVs with complimentary cable and Foxtel channels. Relax by the outdoor swimming pool or work out in the fully equipped 24 hour gym. Enjoy steaks, seafood and snacks in Adelphi Grill, with a boutique beer or local wine from the bar. The hotel's $55 per 24 hour valet parking service offers secure, under cover parking with the convenience of having your car brought to the hotel driveway as often as required. Valet parking is limited and space may not always be available, maximum height of vehicles is 1.9 m. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Parmelia Hilton Perth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parmelia Hilton Hotel Perth
- Hilton International Perth
- Hilton Perth
- Perth Hilton