“Our Pamper Weekend at the Parmelia/Hilton”

Parmelia Hilton Perth
Ranked #17 of 66 Hotels in Perth
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Our experience was wonderful from the time we arrived at the entrance to the hotel to the time we left. They made feel like we were celebrities or someone who was extremely important, of course we are all of the above. My husband and myself would recommend this hotel highly for somewhere to stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
gmperthhilton, General Manager at Parmelia Hilton Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Dear Helen G

Thank you very much for your fantastic review and recommendation.

We have certainly done our job if you felt very special during your stay and we hope to be able to pamper you again very soon.

David Constantine

Write a ReviewReviews (2,400)

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Beautiful staff in the casual dining room could not do enough to make our lunch a wonderful experience. Great people taking and cloaking your bags and helping you to your car. very well situated if at the convention centre nearly all covered walkways

Dear KimJos

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review.

I’m naturally delighted to read how much you enjoyed your dining experience in Adelphi Grill and I’m especially pleased our Concierge Team took such great care of you. Thank you for making special mention!

Hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

The Parmelia Hilton in Perth is always our first hotel of chopice when we are booking into Perth. The Hilton staff are always lovely and highly porfessional. The rooms always clean, the bed's comfy and bed linen, top qulaity.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
gmperthhilton, General Manager at Parmelia Hilton Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Dear Scott U

Thank you very much for your review.

Delighted to hear the Parmelia Hilton is your hotel of choice in Perth and that you appreciate the consistently high standard of service and facilities.

We really appreciate your recommendation and look forward to seeing you very soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Good staff service - the Hilton quality of customer service is observed here. The place is conveniently located. I asked for an early check in as I am coming interstate and will be arriving early. When I arrived, the room is already ready. The Internet connection is also good. Roon is clean.

Dear Marissa M

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review.

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and especially appreciated the great service from our Team.

Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

Fantastic hotel to stay in, the staff were very helpful, very comfortable rooms, close to everything and very affordable, just the cooling system was a little noisy but that didn't bother us as we were out and about most of the time.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
gmperthhilton, General Manager at Parmelia Hilton Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Dear Tom K

Thank you very much for your review.

Delighted to hear you were very happy with all aspects of your stay although I am sorry for any noise disturbance from the air conditioner.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Have stayed here a couple of times for work. It's a good location to the city and the rooms and bed are quite comfortable. It's always the little things that stick in your mind and for me it was the quality of the room service. After a really long day I just wanted to eat and sleep. I ordered the spaghetti bolognese thinking that would be a safe bet...wrong. It was seriously the worst thing I've eaten since trying to cook for the first time at college. Cold, cheap ingredients and watery. So bad. The other thing that stuck with me was I borrowed a charger for my iPhone and upon checkout there it was on my bill for $15. No, it wasn't mine to keep, that's the charge for borrowing it. I thought that was really poor.

1  Thank Sam451
gmperthhilton, General Manager at Parmelia Hilton Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Dear Sam451

Thank you very much for your review.

It’s great to hear you enjoyed the Hotel’s convenient location and were very happy with the service from the Team, however I am naturally very sorry to learn of your unsatisfactory room service experience. So that I may address your concerns personally, I would be grateful if you could contact me direct at david.constantine@hilton.com or by telephone at 08 9215 2000. In the meantime, I have shared your feedback with our Executive Chef for his immediate attention. Please accept my most sincere apologies for the unusual shortfall.

I am also sorry for the poor impression created over the phone charger. It is our usual practice to place a deposit charge on your account which is removed on return of the borrowed item. If this was not the case on this occasion, I sincerely apologise and again, if you could contact me as above, I will be happy to refund the charge.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to have an opportunity to change your impression next time you visit Perth.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

We stayed here on a Saturday night and took up the pre-ordered upgrade (which was a little annoying as everybody else got this for free!) The room was as you would expect from Hilton, the breakfast was excellent and staff friendly and helpful. One point to bare in mind, I believed I had paid (the website said I had) however when checking out was asked to pay again. On checking my account it appeared that although it said I had paid the payment was never deducted.

Room Tip: Don't pay for an upgrade as they generally have many rooms available and you can get it for free...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Dan B

Thank you very much for your review.

I am very sorry for any confusion over payment for your stay. Unless the room rate was pre-paid advance purchase, no payment is required until check out. You may have supplied your credit card details to guarantee the room will be held past the usual 4pm release.

With respect to upgrades, dependent upon occupancy, we are at times able to offer complimentary upgrades; however, when the occupancy is high, a nominal supplement is usually payable. Please accept my apologies for any disappointment.

Delighted that overall you enjoyed all aspects of your visit and found it great value for money. We hope to welcome you back soon.