Parmelia Hilton Perth
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
ibis Perth(Perth)
US$104
US$94
  • Room Service
Fraser Suites Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$114
  • Pool
Four Points by Sheraton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$106
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$128
Duxton Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$186
  • Pool
Mantra on Murray(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$82
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$93
US$70
US$59
2,445 results
All reviewsadelphi grillqueen suitevalet parkingpillow menuroom servicean upgradeconvention centerelizabeth quaybit datedkings parkthe air conditioningper daycentral locationbuffet breakfastswan riverconciergepillows
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I, along with our 3 month old baby always chose the Parmelia Hilton when we are in Perth. We find the property impeccably clean, the location fantastic (great for daytime walks with the pram!) and the service without fault.

We love the hotel breakfast and the attentive staff, along with the fantastic concierge and door men. They really can't do enough to help, including sending coffee free up to our room after I mentioned a broken sleep with our baby! Highly, highly recommended

Stayed: May 2014
gmperthhilton, General Manager at Parmelia Hilton Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Dear PrueKC

Thank you very much for your review.

The Team and I are delighted you enjoy staying at the Parmelia Hilton so much.

Your loyalty and great recommendation are very much appreciated and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

I stayed here last night for 1 night only. I booked through wotif on one of their deals where you don't know where you are staying until you book. I have never stayed here before but for $150 including breakfast, I was very impressed indeed. The normal cost was over $500 which wouldn't have been value for money however. The room was clean and a lovely size. The bed was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in and it was HUGE!
Room service dinner was affordable and delicious. The room temperature was set for a nice cozy temperature in direct contrast to the cold perth evening. Although I do like a cold room to go to sleep, the temp control was very simple and easy to use.
Breakfast was lovely however if you do want a nice coffee, you will need to pay extra. The concierge were lovely and very helpful. Valet parking was a whopping $50 per 24 hours. But seeing as the rate I paid was so affordable, I treated myself to the convenience.
I will stay again for sure.... so long as I can get it for a reasonable price again. Otherwise, it's out of my budget.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
gmperthhilton, General Manager at Parmelia Hilton Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Dear emma p

Thank you very much for your review.

Delighted to hear you thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of your stay, especially the comfort of your bed and your room service dining experience.

I am sorry for any disappointment concerning the parking charge; the rate is monitored closely to ensure we are competitive in the Perth CBD. When compared to the nearest self-parking alternative, the Hotel’s daily rate is actually lower and offers the added benefit of unlimited returns in a 24 hour period.

Thanks again and we hope you will be returning soon for some more royal treatment. There will be a warm welcome waiting.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Stayed here for a couple of nights. The room was a little small, almost Parisian and needs updating. The bed, while claimed to be King size was only Queen size. I have an issue with air conditioning, and need to turn it off at night. Therefore I like to open a window to get fresh air. The windows would only open very slightly, and I needed Herculean strength to slide the window open only centimeters. Then the disappointing thing was the noise that came in during the night forced me to close it again. The buffet breakfast is pretty good with a wide selection, however I draw the line at having to pay extra for a cappuccino when I have already paid for an all you can eat buffet. The normal coffee as part of the buffet was terrible. The hotel staff are excellent, and as always great staff are what make a stay at a hotel memorable.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear BigRuss1213

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review.

I’m delighted that overall you enjoyed your stay and especially appreciated the Hotel’s convenient location in the Perth CBD; however I’m sorry for any disappointment concerning the size of your guest room. With respect to décor, we are in the process of replacing all furniture in guest rooms to provide a fresh contemporary presentation and have completed four levels to date. The remaining floors will be refreshed by September this year and we are sure you will like the changes.

With respect to the guest room windows; it is a legal safety requirement that they can only be opened 50mm and I am sorry for any disappointment. Please let us know when you make your next booking and we can do our best to allocate a room with a balcony.

Great to hear the Team took such great care of you.

Thanks again and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

I wouldn't rate this hotel so low if the price was reasonable, the fit out of the room is incredibly dated and warrants nothing more than a $100 a night fee.
Sure its the 'Perth Tax' but this was incredibly overpriced.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank greenbag80

Dear greenbag80

Thank you very much for your review.

Naturally, I’m sorry to hear you were disappointed with your recent stay. I acknowledge your room rate was premium due to availability at the time your booking was made and I sincerely apologise if this did not meet your expectations.

With regard to décor, we are in the process of refreshing guest rooms with all new furniture and have completed four levels to date, with the remainder due by September this year. We hope you will consider returning to enjoy the fresh contemporary presentation.

If I can personally assist with future plans to stay at Parmelia Hilton, please contact me direct at david.constantine@hilton.com or by telephone at 08 9215 2000.

Thank you again and we hope we have a chance to change your impression very soon.

Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

Hotel is centrally located. Very happy with service at this hotel. Hotel offers free valet parking. Upon checking in we were advised of upgrade to junior suite from standard room, which we were very pleased about. The room was very lavishly setout and very clean. Breakfast in the morning offered a full buffet banquet will lots of food to choose from. Coffee and tea come with breakfast although if you want a cappucino or other type of coffee, you would have had to pay for it. Overall I would highly recommend this hotel if your visiting Perth.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
gmperthhilton, Operations Manager at Parmelia Hilton Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Dear Matilde S

Thank you very much for your review.

I’m delighted you enjoyed your stay and especially appreciated the fantastic service from our Team.

We are so pleased you were able to take advantage of our weekend rate inclusive of valet parking which is usually $50 per 24 hours with unlimited returns.

Thank you very much for your recommendation and we hope you will be back soon.

Volkan Tekkol