“Excellent staff and great location”

Parmelia Hilton Perth
Ranked #15 of 64 Hotels in Perth
Adelaide
“Excellent staff and great location”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

This well known hotel in Perth is certainly in a great location especially if you are in Perth to visit the Perth Convention Centre as just across the road. The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful and went out of their way to provide excellent customer service. When I arrived I was not feeling well and I asked if I could get into a room as soon as possible. They went out of their way to get me a room within 15 mins even though I had arrived well before checkin time. It was much appreciated, thank you. The room I had was a little tired but I believe there are some rooms that have been recently refurbished.

Room Tip: Ask for a refurbished room if possible
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
gmperthhilton, General Manager at Parmelia Hilton Perth, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Dear cjjadelaide

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review.

It is fantastic to hear our Team looked after you so well and that we were able to check you in early. I do hope you felt better quickly.

We are in the process of updating rooms with all new furniture to provide a fresh contemporary presentation. I am sorry on this occasion we were unable to allocate a refreshed room for you and hope you will be returning to enjoy the changes.

Thanks again and safe travels.

David

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (308)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We had tickets to a show at the Riverside Theatre so finding a hotel close by was my primary concern. The Parmelia Hilton is perfect for convenience, and the cleanliness, service and amenities were all a great bonus.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Maria M

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review.

The Team and I are delighted you chose to stay at the Parmelia Hilton for your night out in Perth and we are very happy that you enjoyed every aspect.

Hope to see you soon.

Perth, Australia
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Just an overnight stay to be able to take full advantage of a special event dinner nearby. Room was as expected, whilst the colour scheme was not to my tastes everything was neat and tidy. We had read some grumblings about the breakfast but opted to pay a small fee to have breakfast included as we were in need of a quick get away in the morning. The breakfast was fantastic!!! Every time you went up you discovered something new. I usually struggle in trying to identify the value when paying for a hotel breakfast - but for the selection on offer I would have been happy to pay full price!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
gmperthhilton, General Manager at Parmelia Hilton Perth, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Dear Steve77_PER

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review.

We are delighted you chose to stay with us recently and found our facilities to your satisfaction.

Of course, it is especially pleasing to hear how much you enjoyed your breakfast experience in Adelphi Grill – thank you for making special mention. The breakfast buffet in Adelphi Grill offers a large range of options including many international dishes and we are delighted it was the highlight of your stay. Our Chefs include new options on the buffet from time to time so there’s always something different to excite your taste buds.

Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon.

Wellington, Wellington, New Zealand
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

I have been to lots of hotels and in many ways the Parmelia should be another average hotel. However for me I struggled with an average rating - so many hotels charge less for more. The TV did not work, the room was tired and worn, the shower difficult to work, with more than average noise. I arrived to the aircon set at its lowest and spent some time shivering before it warmed up. But, while everyone has breakdowns and mistakes, what really lost me was the long standing grime on the bathroom door and poor quality repairs.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Michael_Kiwi
gmperthhilton, General Manager at Parmelia Hilton Perth, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Dear Michael_Kiwi

Thank you very much for your review.

I am very sorry to hear you were unhappy with aspects of your stay. I would appreciate an opportunity to address your concerns personally if you would kindly get in touch by email at david.constantine@hilton.com or by telephone 08 9215 2000.

In the meantime, please accept my sincere apologies for the issues you have highlighted. We hope to have a chance to change your impression in the near future.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Perth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Cant fault it, big room, massive bed and easy to walk to/from.

Only downside is the pool area was really busy when we were there but Perth is on the coast with the best beaches in the world..!

amazing breakfast selection.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear ss1design

Thank you very much for your review.

I’m delighted you enjoyed your visit in December last year and that you were very happy with all aspects of your stay.

The pool area is very popular and I’m very sorry for any inconvenience caused. Our pool is heated so can be enjoyed all year round.

So glad too that you enjoyed the breakfast buffet options in Adelphi Grill.

Thanks again and we hope to see you soon.

Perth
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

I had my wedding reception here and we also stayed a couple of nights.
From the moment we met Mai, this part of the wedding planning process was the easiest part for us to deal with. Mai was lovely and helped us every step of the way.

During our stay, the hotel staff were brilliant. They responded to all our requests efficiently and were attentive, friendly and helpful, yet weren't intrusive.

I highly recommend anyone planning a wedding to consider here. :)

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear P3rthGurl

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review.

I am thrilled to learn how happy you were with every aspect of your wedding planning, celebration and stay in the Hotel.

Thank you for making special mention of the excellent service you received especially from Mai, our Wedding Specialist. I have taken great pleasure in sharing your review with Mai and the Team and I know the recognition is very much appreciated.

The Team joins me in sending our warmest congratulations on your marriage and we hope you will have many more occasions to visit us at the Parmelia Hilton.

Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 16 July 2014

The location is superb for getting into the business district of Perth as well as accessing the shops and amenities of Perth CBD. Easy to find and a great location to base a stay from, friendly staff who make you feel very welcome and important to them. Overall, a great place to stay.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Adam John R

So delighted to hear our Team made you feel welcome and important, and that you appreciate the Hotel’s convenient location for business and shopping in Perth.

Look forward to seeing you again next time.