Rendezvous Hotel Perth Central
US$174
US$148
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Perth City Centre(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$114
Hotel Northbridge(Perth)
US$152
US$91
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Fraser Suites Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$115
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$110
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$82
US$69
US$60
Agoda.com
Miss Maud Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$107
  • Breakfast included
US$64
US$53
Priceline
1,248 results
All reviewskings parkgreat locationroom was cleancomfortable stayshort walkgood sizeelizabeth quayhotel roomreception staffshort staybusiness tripbuffet breakfastswan riverparkingfreewaycityconvention
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Checked in on Thursday before Easter. Could not find our reservation. I had confirmed earlier in the week. Waited 30 mins for room. They did upgrade us as a result. We were staying 4 nights and carpark was $25 per day. This was not explained at booking time. Parked for one night then on the street outside but the bill was for 2 nights. The room was comfortable but the beginning and end of the trip was not what was expected. Staff need to lift their game

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stephen B
Kyle K, General Manager at Rendezvous Hotel Perth Central, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear Stephen B

Thank you for your time and feedback on Trip Advisor. You feedback is valuable for us and I do apologies that your stay was not up to the normal high standards.

We have communicated your comments to the respective Travel Agent as parking is always subject to availability and charged - thank you for advising of this information.

Your arrival experience also has been communicated to the respective Department Head for follow-up. I was sorry to hear there was a slight delay but glad that this was promptly resolved and according to our system check-in was completed just after 2pm, our standard guaranteed check-in time.

From your feedback I am happy that except for the delay on check-in and parking miss-communication, that the remaining of your stay was satisfactory.

If there is anything else you would like to discuss in regards to your stay, please do not hesitate contacting me at kkaya@rendezvoushotels.com or alternative on +61 8 94810866.

We do hope to have the opportunity to accommodate you next time upon your next visit to Perth.

Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

We were so happy with our stay. The staff were very friendly and helpful, the restaurant food was lovely and well priced, the hotel was so easy to find and very close to the CBD. The parking was probably the only downfall. Very tight corners.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank debaroo27
Kyle K, General Manager at Rendezvous Hotel Perth Central, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear Debaroo27

Thank you for your time and excellent Trip Advisor posting.

The Team and I were delighted to read you found us fabulous value, found the Team friendly and helpful and that the food was lovely and priced well. I will make sure that this feedback is shared with the Team.

We are looking forward to be welcoming you back to the Rendezvous Studio Hotel Perth Central.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

This hotel disappointed. I stayed for two nights on a work trip. It's in a great location within walking distance to the CBD with lots of good places to eat and Kings Park close by. But it's sort of like being in a strange rectangle box with a bathroom smack bang in the middle. You walk into a small room with a desk and lounge, but no TV - totally pointless. You then walk through a small narrow corridor space into a bedroom with a TV on the wall and a window over an alleyway, and looking straight into a brick wall.This meant lighting was pretty poor and it was noisy. Off the small corridor is a bathroom that also has a wardrobe. It was mostly clean, except for the shower which was not. Bed was ok in terms of comfort but it wasn't a comfortable room and got noisy with people using the alleyway below and internal plumbing I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Julia A
Kyle K, General Manager at Rendezvous Hotel Perth Central, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Dear Julia A

Thank you for your time and feedback in relation to your recent stay.

I was quite disappointed to read the feedback and apologise that this stay was not as enjoyable as you expected, but also not as to what we aim for at Rendezvous Studio Hotel Perth Central.

Please note that your feedback has been noted and shared with all Department Heads. I do would like to take the opportunity to respond to some feedback.

We have a variety of different room types available at the hotel but also with different layouts. Please note that the room you stayed in is highly in demand with our corporate travelers based on the fact working area and bedroom\sleeping area being separated.

We do have rooms with open layouts and larger bathrooms and these can be requested with Reservations upon making your booking or alternative by means of requested after making a booking online. There most likely would fit your travel requirements.

I have noted your comments regarding Housekeeping and I will make sure these are communicated to the respective Department Head for follow-up.

I was glad that the location was great for you and enjoyed all the good restaurants, cafes and other hot spots.

Please let me know if you would like to discuss you stay in more detail. I can be contacted on k.kaya@rendezvoushotels.com.au or alternative on 08 9481 0866.

Thank you once again for your feedback and if you are looking re-booking, please contact me directly and I will make sure the appropriate room is allocated based on your travel requirements.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights to spoil ourselves at the end of our holidays. The hotel did not disappoint, from the reception when we arrived to check out. Lovely, helpful staff; had a confusion with car park charged on check out but duty manager on that day waived that in a second excellent customer service. comfortable room with and great restaurants little bit pricey but good.
Good location within walking distance of the city and river and botanical garden made exploring the city enjoyable.

• Stayed: March 2014

Dear Shepherd807

Thank you so much for your candid review on Trip Advisor.

It was thremendous to read that you found your experience "top class customer service" and I will make sure this is shared amongst the Team. For us it is all about making our guests stay's memorable and thrilled the Team accomplished with throughout your stay.

Our location is excellent and close to all local hot spots in Perth City as well as walking distance to public transport. Glad this made your stay enjoyable.

Thank you once again for your excellent review and we are looking forward to be welcoming you again upon you next trip to Perth.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

We stayed at this hotel for one night in March 2014, before an early morning flight. Room was very comfortable with plenty of room for an overnight stay. Had everything we needed. Fairly clean, although the vent in the bathroom could do with a good scrub. Bargain price for Perth (we paid $119). Room had a view of a brick wall but was very quiet, even though hotel is located next to the freeway. Reception was very friendly. We paid $25 for an undercover parking space as we didn't want to leave our car on the street. The parking is very tight so a smaller car is advisable. We had a large 4wd and were able to maneuver into a space as there were empty spaces either side at the time, but I wouldn't want to try and park it if the parking area was fairly full. Would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Atholmes

Thank you for your great and positive review posting on Trip Advisor.

I was delighted to read you found the hotel "good value for Perth". I have noted your feedback regarding housekeeping and I will make sure this is addressed with the respective Department Head for follow-up.

your feedback regarding the Reception Team is much appreciated and happy you found them very friendly. I am sure they will be thrilled to hear this.

Thank you once again for your positive review and we are looking forward to be welcoming you again in the near future.