“Can do attitude”

Ranked #28 of 64 Hotels in Perth
Perth, Australia
“Can do attitude”
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed here over night, first room I was in was on the 4th floor, the window had a small gap which blowed cold air from outside and could hear traffic noise, being a light sleeper like me this is just not going to work.
I rang down to reception, this is already 9 pm, I thought I won't have any chance to choice other room, surprisingly girl on the phone said NOT a problem! 5 minutes later she sent a manager to give me my new key to a different room. Good sleep it make Me a good morning person.
Definitely will stay again.

• Stayed May 2014
Kyle K, General Manager at Rendezvous Hotel Perth Central, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Dear Garrysingh87

Thank you for your time and your positive review on Trip Advisor.

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and experienced the "can do attitude" from the Team. I will make sure this is shared amongst them.

Thank you once again and we are looking forward welcoming you back next time.

Rendezvous Studio Hotel Perth Central

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Perth
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

First time at the Rendezvous Studio Hotel and hopefully won't be the last. The front of house staff were very friendly and courteous, as were all the staff during our three day stay.
The room was clean and well appointed with all of the usual facilities.
Continental breakfast is as you would expect, with the option of a fully cooked selection. Evening fare is very nice, with several choices of entrees and main courses.
Murray St and Hay St walking malls are about 10 minutes away.
All in all, a totally professionally run establishment that I would be happy to recommend to family and friends.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Kyle K, General Manager at Rendezvous Hotel Perth Central, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Dear Warwick S

Thank you so much for your kind review on Trip Advisor.

The Team and I are happy you enjoyed your stay and that you found us value for money! I have shared this feedback with the Team and I am sure they will appreciate the special mention.

Once again, thank you for your review and we are looking forward to be welcoming you upon your next visit.

Ferndown, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Comfortable rooms,clean ,staff helpful. Restauran tbreakdfast huge and fairly priced,. Tried the happy hour tapas in the bar 3 for 2. Hour was from 5 to 6pm. Ordered at 5.05,food eventually arrived 5,35. Chips were very good ,pork bellyvery dry ,overcooked but with fat uncooked. Fried camembert barely warm, . Sugges they employ kitchen staff who arrive on time(you can see into the kitchen and the staff didn't start till 5.15 ). My wife left some clothes behind, rang them the next day, no trace, disappeared into thin air not very impressed

Dear Prof867

Thank you for your valuable insight and feedback in relation to your recent stay with us.

I was very disappointed to hear your feedback regarding the food experience. I have shared this with our Head Chef and we were hoping if you could contact us on k.kaya@rendezvoushotels.com or alternatively on 08 9481 0866 so we are able to retrieve more information on what day of the week you stayed with us. Our food is normally at a consistent high quality and praised regularly and very committed to maintain this standard.

On the positive note I was glad to read that your room was comfortable, clean and that the Team was helpful. Also, thank you for your feedback regarding the breakfast selection. We do cater to a variety of selections for our guests and happy this met your expectations.

Thank you again for your review on Trip Advisor and hope to hear from you soon. If not, we do hope to welcome you back upon your next visit to Australia.

Rendezvous Studio hotel Perth Central
rosco1963
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Stay here 26/04/2014 for a night, 1st thought as we entered was very nice clean, went to the front desk to book in and greeted by a young girl in her 20s that was less than friendly and not very helpful, and being they are in the hospitality industry would have at least expected friendly.
We booked a superior renovated room, when we got there it was very nice clean, except for the carpet that had about 2-3 burns in it from people that had been smoking in there previously, they were very obvious marks and spoilt the look of the room.
we tried to order room service at 9.45 and we were told the kitchen was closed but had a choice of about 4 diff meals they could provide as they were microwave meal.
We went out last night and it was pouring down with rain went to front desk and asked if we could borrow a umbrella and we were told they don't provide them.
So overall not very happy with the service at this hotel and wouldn't recommend it to my friends to stay..

Dear Rosco1963

Thank you for your time and valuable feedback.

I was sorry to hear that you did not experience the level of service and welcome we pride ourselves for during your last visit to the hotel. Also, thank you for your feedback regarding the burn mark on the carpet.

Both issues have been shared with the Team and respective Department Heads and have been addressed. As we are a non-smoking hotel I am confident that this is a isolated incident. Also, new umbrella's have been provided to the Team for our guests to use.

In relation to our restaurant. Last orders are at 9.30pm for the full dinner menu. For our late arrivals we have made available night owl selections throughout mid-night until the early morning.

On the positive note, I was happy to read that you found the room very nice and clean.

Again, our apologies that we were not able to deliver our normal high services. Please let me know if there is anything else you would like to discuss. I can be contacted on k.kaya@rendezvoushotels.com or alternatively at 08 9481 0866.

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Checked in on Thursday before Easter. Could not find our reservation. I had confirmed earlier in the week. Waited 30 mins for room. They did upgrade us as a result. We were staying 4 nights and carpark was $25 per day. This was not explained at booking time. Parked for one night then on the street outside but the bill was for 2 nights. The room was comfortable but the beginning and end of the trip was not what was expected. Staff need to lift their game

1 Thank Stephen B
Kyle K, General Manager at Rendezvous Hotel Perth Central, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
Dear Stephen B

Thank you for your time and feedback on Trip Advisor. You feedback is valuable for us and I do apologies that your stay was not up to the normal high standards.

We have communicated your comments to the respective Travel Agent as parking is always subject to availability and charged - thank you for advising of this information.

Your arrival experience also has been communicated to the respective Department Head for follow-up. I was sorry to hear there was a slight delay but glad that this was promptly resolved and according to our system check-in was completed just after 2pm, our standard guaranteed check-in time.

From your feedback I am happy that except for the delay on check-in and parking miss-communication, that the remaining of your stay was satisfactory.

If there is anything else you would like to discuss in regards to your stay, please do not hesitate contacting me at kkaya@rendezvoushotels.com or alternative on +61 8 94810866.

We do hope to have the opportunity to accommodate you next time upon your next visit to Perth.

Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

We were so happy with our stay. The staff were very friendly and helpful, the restaurant food was lovely and well priced, the hotel was so easy to find and very close to the CBD. The parking was probably the only downfall. Very tight corners.

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank debaroo27
Kyle K, General Manager at Rendezvous Hotel Perth Central, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
Dear Debaroo27

Thank you for your time and excellent Trip Advisor posting.

The Team and I were delighted to read you found us fabulous value, found the Team friendly and helpful and that the food was lovely and priced well. I will make sure that this feedback is shared with the Team.

We are looking forward to be welcoming you back to the Rendezvous Studio Hotel Perth Central.

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 10 April 2014

This hotel disappointed. I stayed for two nights on a work trip. It's in a great location within walking distance to the CBD with lots of good places to eat and Kings Park close by. But it's sort of like being in a strange rectangle box with a bathroom smack bang in the middle. You walk into a small room with a desk and lounge, but no TV - totally pointless. You then walk through a small narrow corridor space into a bedroom with a TV on the wall and a window over an alleyway, and looking straight into a brick wall.This meant lighting was pretty poor and it was noisy. Off the small corridor is a bathroom that also has a wardrobe. It was mostly clean, except for the shower which was not. Bed was ok in terms of comfort but it wasn't a comfortable room and got noisy with people using the alleyway below and internal plumbing I would not stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Julia A
Kyle K, General Manager at Rendezvous Hotel Perth Central, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Dear Julia A

Thank you for your time and feedback in relation to your recent stay.

I was quite disappointed to read the feedback and apologise that this stay was not as enjoyable as you expected, but also not as to what we aim for at Rendezvous Studio Hotel Perth Central.

Please note that your feedback has been noted and shared with all Department Heads. I do would like to take the opportunity to respond to some feedback.

We have a variety of different room types available at the hotel but also with different layouts. Please note that the room you stayed in is highly in demand with our corporate travelers based on the fact working area and bedroom\sleeping area being separated.

We do have rooms with open layouts and larger bathrooms and these can be requested with Reservations upon making your booking or alternative by means of requested after making a booking online. There most likely would fit your travel requirements.

I have noted your comments regarding Housekeeping and I will make sure these are communicated to the respective Department Head for follow-up.

I was glad that the location was great for you and enjoyed all the good restaurants, cafes and other hot spots.

Please let me know if you would like to discuss you stay in more detail. I can be contacted on k.kaya@rendezvoushotels.com.au or alternative on 08 9481 0866.

Thank you once again for your feedback and if you are looking re-booking, please contact me directly and I will make sure the appropriate room is allocated based on your travel requirements.

Rendezvous Studio Hotel Perth Central
Also consider these accommodations in or near Perth
Perth CBD
Travelodge Hotel Perth
Perth CBD
Peppers Kings Square Hotel

Been to Rendezvous Hotel Perth Central? Share your experiences!