Rendezvous Hotel Perth Central
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Restaurant
Adina Apartment Hotel Perth(Perth)
  • Pool
1,248 results
All reviewskings parkgreat locationroom was cleancomfortable stayshort walkgood sizeelizabeth quayhotel roomreception staffshort staybusiness tripbuffet breakfastswan riverparkingfreewaycityconvention
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I stayed here on Saturday night and only because it's cheaper than getting a cab home after a good night out! The hotel itself is clean and basic, looks recently renovated but comes across as quite sterile. It's all stark white and grey and it makes it feel a bit like a private hospital! Needs some colourful pictures and plants to give a more welcoming feel! Parking was $25 per 24hrs...bit steep but it is technically in the city tho it's right at the end of St George's terrace near the causeway and not walking distance from the city centre. Also had to leave $100 deposit with credit card which I thought was a little bizarre, maybe they have had dramas before? Staff were friendly enough. Room has everything you need tho don't see the point of the bathtub it was very shallow, not good if after a long soak! Bathroom door wouldn't slide shut and the bed was missing a leg which we didn't discover until we got in it at 1am...made for a rocking night! All in all...average hotel. Perfect for a business stay but if you are looking for a nice place to stay while holidaying in Perth i would give it a miss.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Kyle K, General Manager at Rendezvous Hotel Perth Central, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear Jen

Thank you for your valuable feedback on Trip Advisor.

I was glad to read you found the hotel clean and the Team friendly. Also thank you for your feedback regarding the colour schemes; I have noted this for discussion with our Design Team for future changes we are working on already regarding design.

Please accept my apologies regarding the bed wheel and bathroom door. This has been addressed with the Housekeeping Team. In addition, with this feedback we have introduced an additional system to ensure this is not re-occurring.

Thank you once again for your feedback and we do hope to see you return in the future.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Very nice and functional hotel, well located in the CBD, close to everything 9shopping, dinning, weekend visits, etc...).

However, everything's would have been perfect except the WIFI paying service, unbelievable!!! All year long, I travel around South east Asia for my job and even in the middle of nowhere in Thailand or Indonesia, they have good speed free WIFI, what's wrong with this hotel chain!?!?!?!?!?

Australia, and Perth in particular, is a very expensive destination even for companies employees. On top of that, if we must pay 15$ for ONLY 24 hrs WIFI service this is totally insane!!! Travellers are cash machine ok, but this is incredible!!! Management is to blame and hopefully they have very nice employees that help you forgetting about this extremely bad point.

I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL JUST FOR THAT!!! EMPLOYEES 1 - MANAGEMENT 0.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank ANTOINE N
Kyle K, General Manager at Rendezvous Hotel Perth Central, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear Antoine N

Thank you for your time and review. I was glad that you found the hotel functional and well located in the CBD. Also that everything was perfect except for WIFI.

I am sorry for the miss-understanding. At the hotel we provide all guests with a 3hrs free of charge internet connection at low speed. This connection can be renewed every 3hrs.

When high speed internet is required, we offer an option that is available at $15 per day. We have taken note of your feedback and moving forward this will be available for 2 devices. In addition we have designed internet packages based on length of stay offering higher discounts.

Thank you again for your feedback as we this is valuable to us to ensure we offer great services along a great product. As per my email, I would be happy to discuss any further concerns in person with you.

Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

Room setup in the strangest way, living and bedroom separated by protruding shower. We are expected to leave luggages in the living room! No complimentary water!! No charge slip for bar, almost misunderstood water on table was free.

Wifi free for 3hr, get 1pin for 1 device fr frontdesk. 3hr's up, call again for new pin! Connection was v poor, impossible to facetime! Staff was unwelcoming. No heating within rm, even when temperature has dropped below 18degC! Rm with no view, except for the wall of a building separated by an alley.

If u try to get there by google map, it may instruct u to alight on the highway thats adjacent to the hotel.

One gd thing, near city centre.

Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank wfeo
Kyle K, General Manager at Rendezvous Hotel Perth Central, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Dear wfeo

Thank for your time and feedback in relation to your recent stay with us. I was sorry to hear that your stay did not meet your expectations this time. I was very surprised to hear that the Team was not welcoming as we generally receive positive feedback. Your feedback is valuable and I will make sure that this is shared with the Team.

Also, I was sorry to hear that you found your room set-up strange. This is a configuration for in particular our corporate travelers where we separate working and the sleeping area. I understand that you would not return, but happy to advise we have a large variety of different room types including open room types and rooms with or without natural lighting and can be requested upon making a booking.

I will also follow-up the internet. We accommodate free internet at 256kb for all guests; multiple user can login. For more intensive use we do have high speed internet available at $15 per day.

Please accept my apologies and do let me know if there is anything else you like to discuss. I can be contacted on k.kaya@rendezvoushotels.com or +61 8 9481 0866.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

I stayed at this hotel recently and I found it exceptional. All the staff were extremely polite and attentive, the room was quite roomy and very clean. The meals in the restaurant were very tasty and reasonable value for money. I really don't have any real complaints about this hotel and I would recommend it to anyone.
If I can find one minor fault it would be the breakfast - I was disappointed to find no fried or poached eggs on offer but only scrambled eggs which was a let down for me but other than that - GREAT

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Kyle K, General Manager at Rendezvous Hotel Perth Central, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Dear Imanaussie2

Thank you so much for your candid review on Trip Advisor. I was very pleased that you found your experience with the hotel exceptional!

I will make sure that your feedback is shared amongst all Team as I am sure they are delighted to be mentioned and more important made you stay a memorable one.

We appreciate your feedback regarding our buffet breakfast. We are working on changing our offerings in the near future and your feedback has been noted; fried eggs most definitely will be added onto the buffet.

Thank you once again for your time and we are looking forward to be welcoming you back upon your next stay to Perth.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

We had several important appointments in and around the city and the location of this hotel was perfectly located for our needs. The room was nice and spacious, however it didn't have a bath which we have come to expect in hotels as a standard amenity. The room service staff were very accommodating to letting us order dinner from the lunch menu as we found the dinner menu was rather limited and lacking light easy meals. There was no price list for the mini bar so we avoided using the mini bar to avoid a shock bill on checkout. The car park was convenient but perhaps it could be complimentary for in house guests, although the swipe card feature to get in and out of the car park didnt always work and the intercom to ask staff at the front desk wasn't always answered which resulted in several delays trying to enter or exit the car park. We did find all the staff to be very pleasant and helpful and the room was always clean and tidy.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear TristanGeorgie

Thank you for your time and Trip Advisor review.

I was glad to read that your stay was hassle free and you enjoyed the location of the hotel. I was also pleased to read that you found the rooms spacious and and nice.

Please do note that we have a variety of different room types available with some including a bath. In future, please let us know of your preference and we happily try and accommodate your request when possible.

Thank you for your feedback regarding the car parking. Unfortunately the hotel has insufficient bays available to accommodate complimentary parking. For a CBD property we are very competitive with surrounding parking facilities. Our Maintenance Department has attended to the key card reader - thank you for advising.

Once again, thank you for your constructive feedback. This is valuable for us to ensure we continue strive and improve our service and accommodation offerings.

We are looking forward to be welcoming you back upon your next trip to Perth.