All Suites Perth
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Travelodge Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$86
  • Room Service
Fraser Suites Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$114
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Perth City Centre(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$109
Duxton Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$182
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Mantra on Murray(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$99
Hotel Northbridge(Perth)
US$152
US$86
  • Restaurant
Miss Maud Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$162
US$64
US$52
Priceline
All reviewswashing machinevictoria avenuestudio apartmentkitchen facilitiesserviced dailystay there againstayed for nightspublic transporta bit tiredhay street mallsmall balconyself cateringbus stopacross the roadshort walkcity centrea great place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 July 2011

I agree with just about all of the stuff written, the place is old and out dated nothing like what is on their website. For the price paid I was shocked. Dirty utensils, dodgy bedding, lift out of order for 1 month need I go on. The only good thing going for them is the staff which I found very pleasant. Please shop around I was told there is a much nicer place around the corner that has a gym, sauna etc and it is about $20 less so only stay here if you are desperate.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
9  Thank rosie22London_UK
Reviewed 27 June 2011

I stayed at the Aarons all suites for one night that are located in Victoria street. There are two Aarons in Perth. After reading some of the other reviews I was not very confident that my stay would be any different. However I was pleasantly surprised!
I could not fault the service. Justine and Jodie at the front desk were happy to assist with any questions we had. We stayed in a two bedroom suite with a kitchenette and shared bathroom. There was an air-conditioner in the kitchenette part so I don't know how you would go air-conditioning the rooms in summer? There were chips out of the wall from the chairs but this is only cosmetic. Two TV's one in the main bedroom and one in the kitchenette. The rooms were clean and comfortable. An ideal place to stay if you have children and want to be close to the Malls and all the sightseeing opportunities Perth has to offer as you are in walking distance.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 June 2011

One of the most horrible places I have ever stayed. Beware of any establishment that is self rated ... this is the only way this place could posiibly get 4 stars. Seriously it was just awful. Nowhere to park the car except on the street and that is pay parking between 8am and 6pm with a maximum of 2 hours ... and that is if you can find a park on the street. I stayed for 4 nights and probably averaged 3 hours sleep per night. The bathroom fan was like a jet engine with no 'off' switch. The bus loads of patrons who were staying at the same time as me decided to have meeting sessions and move furntiure between 11pm and 2am on a nightly basis. The TV reception was terrible and the satelitte channels were either scrambled or totally unwatchable, and the TV was as old as the building. Cleanliness was pretty basic and when I told the cleaner that there was no need to clean my room when I was out - I still discovered my room had been entered and documents and other items had been moved but the room hadn't been cleaned. Just an awful place to stay and the staff couldn't care less about anything. They hardly make an effort to lift their heads above the reception desk to communicate with you. I have stayed in better hostels and backpackers than this place. I travel to Perth for business often ... and this is the worst place i have ever satyed. Never again. Oh - did I mention the that was blood splattered up the kitchen wall and ceiling? Classy place this one.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank TheBigMing
Reviewed 27 March 2011

I picked this hotel as it was right in the heart of the city and did not cost heaps. The room was small, but had all the comforts I needed which was.... Double bed, modern TV, coffee and tea supplied, quiet air con, hot water, clean sheets, fridge, window and a safe place to park my car for an extra $25 per night. Would go again but for no longer then 1 night.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 February 2011

Same as the other reviewers I wonder if they have been paid to write good comments. On arriving toilet and water running brown water then stopped, took day to fix, no fridge so had to request, tap in bathroom broken and running continuously, had to mention twice but never fixed. Cleaners after coming in did not close door properly everyday so left open for anyone to come in. Carpet filthy, kitchen filthy with broken tap, beds never made properly, bottom sheet never touched. Balcony dirty as previous reviewer said with 2 units blowing hot air. No airconditioning in foyer or corridors and were not explained how to enter after 1000pm. Left early as could not stand another night there. Staff don't care. Would never stay there again. Definately not the four stars they are giving themselves more accurate to say 3.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple