“Three star quality at Perth prices”
Review of All Suites Perth

Ranked #32 of 65 Hotels in Perth
Reviewed 5 February 2013 via mobile

An average aging hotel. The lifts are rickety and the fridge in our room had copped a beating at some point. But the hotel room has a comfortable bed and pillows, fridge and kitchen facilities so you don't have to eat out.

We were originally given room 603 but it stank of cigarette smoke. The lady at reception made excuses (almost implying we were lying about the smell) rather than simply apologizing and changing our room. While our room was changed, we had to discuss it a bit.

I'd stay here again based on price. Though I wouldn't pay these tariffs in the Eastern states.

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank Andrew G
Emma R, Manager at All Suites Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2013

Dear Andrew G,

Thank you for taking the time to give such constructive feedback on your recent stay at All Suites Perth.

I am truly sorry to hear that you were not quite satisfied with the standard of the apartment allocated to you during your stay, especially in regards to cigarette smell. We have a strict non-smoking policy and I have addressed this issue with my Housekeeping Manager to make sure the front desk is informed of any guests smoking in their rooms so we are able to take immediate action.
You should have been offered another room straight away without having a lengthy discussion with the front desk and I sincerely apologise if it was not the case. More training has been conducted to ensure more flexibility from the staff.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our brand new comfortable beds and pillows! We are currently in the early stages of planning a more substantial upgrade of the apartments and will keep updating our websites as this goes.

Our lifts get inspected on a weekly basis and a full upgrade of both lifts has been scheduled for later in the year which will definitely improve their efficiency!

We would love to have the pleasure of welcoming you back, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly reception team as we always guarantee best rates.

King Regards,

Reviewed 16 January 2013

Staff were friendly nand effecient. Stayed in a one bedroom apartment over 6 nights. couldnt even sit on the balcony because we had the motor from our air conditioner & the apartment next door motor on our balcony. The view from our balcony was a car park& rubbish bin enclosure. Walking in off the street being so hot you'd expect to be hit with cool air, but air conditioner in reception wasn't working. Felt sorry for the staff, thru the heat wave. Rooms were clean and tidy. Overall very average for the price

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank NediV
Emma R, Manager at All Suites Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2013

Dear NediV,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our Property. I am so pleased to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and efficient! I will certainly pass on your kind comments to them.

I am sorry to know that you could not fully enjoy your balcony due to the 2 air conditioning units blowing hot air. These units where installed when the building was redeveloped several years ago and we have been looking for alternative solutions however restrictions set by the City of Perth are currently being worked through.

Due to very hot weather in the city, It has been a difficult couple of weeks for our guests and team, having to deal with an out of order air conditioning in the lobby. There was a delay in receiving a spare part for this unit and work has been scheduled for next week to have this fixed which will ensure everyone’s comfort.

We pride ourselves on maintaining our apartments to a very high level of cleanliness, and I am thrilled to hear that you were satisfied by your apartment’s condition.

We would love to accommodate you again in the future; please do not hesitate to contact me directly as I would be more than happy to look after your enquiry next time you plan on coming to Perth. I may also suggest our sister property Pensione Hotel Perth which has gone through a full refurbishment very recently.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 14 January 2013

Very attentive desk staff (Delphine was our star receptionist)
Rooms cleaned,well serviced and good value for money.
Centrally located + close to all the major sites.
We enjoyed our stay and recommend to all.

Room Tip: Choose a room with a balcony. It's great to be "step outside" in the morning..
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Emma R, Manager at All Suites Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2013

Dear Anthony F,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such fantastic feedback and helpful tips for fellow travellers! It is such a pleasure for us to know when our guests have enjoyed their time at All Suites.

It is our goal to provide exceptional service and we are so happy that you felt very well looked after! I have passed on your kind words to Delphine and the rest of the team.

Please do not hesitate to contact us directly next time you are planning a trip to Perth as we will be delighted to have you back.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 3 December 2012

On Business and checked in with five others. All complimented me on finding this apartment hotel. Comfortable, roomy, good location, very friendly staff and all things good for the four day business trip. Rooms large - kitchen and washing machine and dryer - so great for travellers. The hotel is slightly older style with modern touches that makes it a great place to stay. 10 minutes walk to main streets, and to IGA supermarket on Hay Street. AND - given that most Perth prices are just totally ridiculously far too much over the top - too expensive - this place has great prices still. Top recommendation.

Room Tip: get a front room and for the price - take an executive apartment.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Brett T, Manager at All Suites Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2012

Dear rust-never-sleeeps,

Thank you so much for your review.

It is such a pleasure to hear that you stay with us was comfortable, affordable and enjoyable. We are extremely committed to providing a positive guest experience and it is great that you found this to be the case. I will certainly pass your kind words onto the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to All Suites Perth when you next visit Perth.

Reviewed 28 November 2012 via mobile

Hey I guess it is a dry room that keeps the weather out. Suited to long stay. Room has own clothes washing machine and dryer as well as reasonable kitchen type area.
I paid in advance through a company yet they still wanted to freeze funds on my credit card for extras.
Extras turns out to be four bottles of water ranging in price from $4.50 to $7.50.
Crazy.
Treating guests as if they are going to steal from you is not a friendly or smart way to do business.

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank teddyedward666

Dear teddyedward666,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

I am pleased that you found the facilities in your room suitable for your needs and this along with our competitive rates does make the property popular with longer stays.

I would like to sincerely apologise that the Pre Authorisation procedure was not explained to you correctly at check in. It is standard practice at most hotels to take a Pre Authorisation which covers any incidental charges such as the Fiji water as you have mentioned, but also telephone calls, restaurant charge backs or internet charges. I can assure you that it was never our intention to make you feel uncomfortable and further training has been provided to ensure this process improves in the future.

I note in the photo’s you have provided the apartment you stayed in had not received the equipment upgrade. We are pleased to advise that the remaining apartments will receive this upgrade in the next 2 months with new LCD TV’s, beds, quilts and kitchen equipment.

We would love to have the opportunity to accommodate you in the future so please do not hesitate to contact us directly so we can take care of your requirements.

Reviewed 25 November 2012

My partner and I stayed in the cheapest room, think that the suidio apartment? It was clean with all modern furnishings. Although the room was quite small and whilst in bed you are looking over the kitchen, what can you expect for 240 in the centre of Perth? As there are little options for hotels in the city compared to Melbourne or Sydney, the prices are sky high if you are looking at staying 4 or 5 stars. Reception staff were very friendly and the aircon, lifts, showers and kitchen facilities all worked very well. Overall I was very happy with my stay. I would just recommend ringing in advance so that you get a car spot in their limited car park.

• Stayed: November 2012

Dear JessicaBanks6,

Thank you for reviewing All Suites Perth.

We are absolutely delighted that you enjoyed you time with us and found the rooms to be clean and affordable.

I will certainly pass your kind words onto the team regarding their friendly service and should you be returning to Perth in the future please contact the hotel directly as we would love to welcome you back.

Reviewed 10 November 2012

I stayed in a one bedroom apartment for five days this week, it was comfortable and fairly well kitted out. The place is a bit tired, needs refurbishment but everything works, the bed is comfortable, the staff very helpful and friendly and I enjoyed my stay.

Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Emma R, Manager at All Suites Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2012

Dear ShaneH13,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

It is feedback such as yours that enables us to constantly improve our product and services and as such we have recently completed an equipment upgrade on a majority of our apartments with the remaining apartments to be completed in December 2012. This upgrade includes new beds, Tv’s, quilts, pillows and kitchen equipment.

Should you be returning to Perth in the future please contact the hotel directly as we love to welcome back return guests.