“City Comfort”

Ranked #33 of 64 Hotels in Perth
Port Hedland, Australia
“City Comfort”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Loved my room. Close to shops, bus stops. Fully self contained units so was able to prepare my own food, saving some dollars. But also an indian restaurant below that delivered to my room if I wished. Excellent value for money. Very comfortable! :)

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank julesmd6
Emma R, Manager at All Suites Perth, responded to this review, 21 November 2013
Dear julesmd6,

We are so glad you had such a great time at All Suites Perth and we are absolutely thrilled that you took the time to recommend us to fellow travellers!

We hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back very soon.

Please do not hesitate to contact us next time you plan on coming to Perth City; We can't wait to look after you again!

Warmest regards,

Hotel Manger
All Suites Perth

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
  • Thai first
Gold Coast
Reviewed 12 October 2013

The front desk staff were excellent. Then its all downhill. Only one lift was in operation and it shook so alarmingly that fellow quests got off and took the stairs. The couches in the room were so filthy, that we laid out bath towels to sit on them. The carpets were dirty and stained, the walls marked and patched, and bathroom fixtures broken. Power sockets were loose. The air-conditioning unit had a thick black layer of dirt/dust covering it. The whole place is grubby. I am highly suspicous of the reviews that have praised this property, as many apartments are privately owned and let through the front desk. This property deserves no more than a 2 star rating at most. The security staff were good and dealt with a noisy hen party in one of the suites after midnight. An inspection by a Health and Safety Inspector is highly recommended.

Room Tip: Book Elsewhere
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Ceri W
Emma R, Manager at All Suites Perth, responded to this review, 7 November 2013
Dear Ceri W,

Thank you for your leaving such informative feedback.
I was very disappointed to hear that you did not enjoy your recent experience at All Suites Perth.

I have taken note of your constructive comments and have addressed the various issues you mentioned with my Maintenance and Housekeeping Managers to ensure a high standard of cleanliness is constantly maintained in every apartment. It was indeed truly unacceptable for you to find a thick layer of dust on top of your air conditioning as every single one of our units are thoroughly serviced every month. We were also able to have the carpet and sofas steam cleaned immediately after you left, ahead of our usual 3 monthly schedule. We thank you for reporting these issues and I sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I can assure you that constructive feedback such as yours is valuable, and certainly as appreciated as other honest reviews praising our property. We certainly take all feedback very seriously as it enables us to continually improve our product and services.

I am very pleased you enjoyed dealing with my fantastic team; we take great pride in offering outstanding service at all time, which is reflected in our Trip Advisor rating.

I would be happy to help you plan your next trip to Perth and offer you a complimentary night of accommodation.
Please do not hesitate to contact me directly on my email (emma@8hotels.com) and I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

All Suites Perth

Travellers are raving about these Perth hotels

Reviewed 4 October 2013

i have arrived early at the hotel and i have requested for early check in...amanda from front office was very efficient n have done her best to get the room for me.im so happy with her service.i have also requested an international adapter and she again helped me to borrow it.
Baghawati from housekeeping was very efficient too when i requested to make up my room and she did it very well and fast.she also provided me very good information about the place of interest in perth.i would say she is helpful and knowledgable even she is from indonesia. :)
The food from the cafe city of spice was awesome n delicious.it is highly recommended to have a lunch or dinner there.serious!!!
Overall im very pleased and happy to stay at this hotel.i definitely will come again with my family here soon...
Well done to the team at all suites perth!!

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank topsupermodel
Emma R, Manager at All Suites Perth, responded to this review, 21 November 2013
Dear topsupermodel,

Thank you so much for your lovely review! I was thrilled to hear that my team made you feel just like at home!
I have passed on your fantastic comments about City Spices to the Restaurant Manager.

We can’t wait to have you and your family back next time you are in Perth, please do not hesitate to contact us directly at the hotel as we always guarantee best rates!

Warm regards,

Kalgoorlie
Reviewed 26 September 2013

From the moment of booking through to the drive home it is an excellent choice of hotel. The communication from staff, service, room maintenance, location, services and atmosphere is unparallelled.
I am a regular there and I would not change anything about my stay (and I'm quite particular!)
Keep up the great work guys!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank CoreyJB
Emma R, Manager at All Suites Perth, responded to this review, 2 October 2013
Dear CoreyJB

Oh wow! Thank you for such lovely review!
I am so glad you had a great time at All Suites and that my team was able to look after you so well.

We can’t wait to have you back, and hope you stay well until your next visit!

Warmest regards,

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Arrived from a terrible 5 hour plane trip late at night to an enthusiastic, helpful staff member even so late at night. That made the whole night better.
Great location to the ferry to the zoo, shuttle buses to anywhere. Room was clean and nice space!
Bed was extremely comfortable and great after such a long day travelling and a big day at the zoo/shopping/ and the footy.

Staff was always extremely lovely and helpful even on departure.
Thanks guys!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank jessie m
Emma R, Manager at All Suites Perth, responded to this review, 2 October 2013
Dear jessie m,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review!
I am thrilled to hear that you found my team so welcoming and enthusiastic, I have certainly passed on your kind words to them.

I am glad you enjoyed our great location, on the doorstep of Perth’s main attractions, and of course our super comfortable beds & Microcloud bed toppers!

It was such a pleasure to look after you and we would love to have you stay with us again; please do not hesitate to contact us directly next time you plan on coming to our beautiful city!

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 22 September 2013

We stayed here the 21st of sept 2013 for the glow run and lets start by saying You get what you pay for i guess, upon arrival we were greeted with only 1 working elevator which was a nightmare to wait for. The walls in our room were filthy at best, as if someone had been putting their feet all over it. The backing of the curtains had a handprint that resembled the stain of blood and when we went to wipe down some benches upon leaving, the room sponge supplied had a big portion of blood on it which almost forced me to vomit. Cleanliness is a real issue here. Receptionists seemed friendly but all in all i wont stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Freodockers13
Emma R, Manager at All Suites Perth, responded to this review, 26 September 2013
Dear Freodockers13,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property, and we hope you enjoyed the Glow Run.

I was very surprised and disappointed to read your constructive feedback as we always pride ourselves on maintaining our apartments to a very high standard of cleanliness. If made aware of any issues during your stay we would have rectified them as soon as possible or alternatively we would have been more than happy to upgrade you to a more suitable apartment. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

As you may be aware, our lifts are being replaced with brand new ones, which does involve one lift being out of order while it is replaced. This does result in the second lift to run a little bit slower than usual and we thank our guests for their understanding during this process. We are very much looking forward to the new product which will be finalised early next year. Throughout this renovation my lovely team and I are always happy to help with carrying luggage up and down the stairs if necessary.

I have sent you a personal email in regards to the specific issues you have mentioned in your review. We would love to accommodate you again in the future so you can experience the hotel in a more positive light. Please do not hesitate to contact me personally for any future enquiries.

King Regards,

Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

Was nice apartments and very friendly staff! Was a about a 15 min walk to the centre of Perth and the night life there a bar under which is good and you can't feel a thing didn't even no it was there until told hahaha! If you like hard beds then yay if not your going to have a horrible sleep
Make sure you ask staff for everything that your room said it Included because otherwise you won't get it !:) but when asked they said most deferentially and got it for us right away

• Stayed August 2013
Emma R, Manager at All Suites Perth, responded to this review, 27 August 2013
Dear Chloecarbutt,

Thank you so much for providing your feedback on your latest stay at All Suites Perth and I am so pleased you had a great time in our vibrant city!
I have passed on your lovely comments to my team, and we all thank you for your kind words!

I was disappointed to hear that you were not provided with all of your package inclusions but I am glad we were able to make up for these unfortunate omissions in a timely manner.

Thank you also for commenting on our brand new beds. They offer much support indeed and we have taken great care in adding our exquisite Microcloud bed toppers which make our beds very comfortable.

We love looking after our regular guest and would be very happy to have you back, please do not hesitate to contact us next time you plan on coming to Perth City as we always offer best available and special deals for return customers!

Kind Regards,