All Suites Perth
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
ibis Perth(Perth)
US$104
US$94
  • Room Service
Parmelia Hilton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$102
  • Restaurant
Fraser Suites Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$166
  • Pool
Four Points by Sheraton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$106
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$128
Duxton Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$186
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
Hotel Northbridge(Perth)
US$86
US$68
US$59
Sullivans Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$93
All reviewswashing machinevictoria avenuestudio apartmentkitchen facilitiesserviced dailystay there againstayed for nightspublic transporta bit tiredhay street mallsmall balconyself cateringbus stopacross the roadshort walkcity centrea great place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 March 2014

3 day and night stay for medical reasons, the 1 bed apartment was perfect and spacious , I had people visiting all weekend with staff very helpful and understanding. I will definitely recommend all suites to my northwest country travellers . Thank you very much for making my trip comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Certified79
Emma R, Manager at All Suites Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Dear Certified79

Thank you so much for your lovely review!
I have passed your fantastic comments onto my team, and we are all glad we were able to make your stay a special one, despite you being in Perth for medical reasons. It was a pleasure to look after you and we hope you are well!

We would love to see you next time for holidays so you can fully enjoy everything Perth has to offer.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

My partner and I stayed here over the Labour Day weekend. Staff were polite and friendly, our studio apartment on the third floor was clean and comfortable. The location was good, down the quieter end but not far to get to restaurants and bars. Only complaint would be that the window needed a clean on the outside (quite dusty) and they really need to take a look at the plumbing. The water pressure in the bathroom was poor, and the taps/pipes made a screeching sound at certain times during a shower. We were woken up by the person in the next room having a shower at around midnight because the pipes were so loud. Other than that, highly recommended!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear sandyhale86,

Thank you for kindly reviewing our Hotel.
I was so pleased to hear you enjoyed your time at All Suites Perth, and thank you for your lovely comments about the team!

I do apologise for the unsatisfactory window cleaning standards you had to experience during your stay. Unfortunately the Studios’ window can only be cleaned periodically by a team of professional cleaners who abseil over the edge of the building from the roof.
You will be pleased to know that we completed this project last week.
We are also actively investigating the plumbing noise disturbance and already have had a plumber on site for this matter.

We would love to have you back next time you are traveling to Perth City, please do not hesitate to contact us as we always offer best rates!

King regards,

Reviewed 22 February 2014

I lived at the All Suites Perth for 6 months on the 2nd floor with a west facing view and would definitely stay there again. It was so convenient to everything including cafes, the centre of the city, public transport, the river, the hospital (just in case) and any events that were happening. The staff were excellent! So professional yet friendly and accommodating with always a smile to greet you. As a single person I felt safe there and nobody banged on my door in the middle of the night thinking it was their room! A couple of downsides were that you could sometimes hear people in the rooms next door and occasionally have to bang on the wall if their music was too loud and the lifts were old but they were in the process of being refurbished. If I had a lot to carry I could use the basement car park and avoid the front stairs. I loved waking up in the morning and watching people go by and walking down to the river for a coffee. What a way to start the day! There was also an Indian restaurant in the building if I didn't fancy going out for a meal. I would definitely stay their again.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west side have a view however rooms on the east side are a little quieter.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo

Dear Sueda3116

Thank you so much for your wonderful review about our property, I was thrilled to read your fantastic comments!

How lovely it was to hear from you again and we hope you have settled well into your new apartment. We very much enjoyed having you and can’t wait to have the opportunity to say hi again next time you are in the city!

We hope you stay well until then!

Warm Regards,

Emma Rolando & the All Suites' team

Reviewed 19 February 2014

My mom, sister and I stayed at All Suites Perth from the end of December 2013 to 18 January 2014, and what a fantastic time it was! We had orginially intended staying in All Suites for only the first part of our stay then trying somewhere else after that however we were so happy at All Suites that we ended up staying there for the whole trip (except for a few days in Margaret River). One of the best things about All Suites is the staff. Everyone was so friendly and helpful and the Reception staff and management went out of their way to accommodate us. JP is an absolute delight! We always enjoyed our chats with him and the ladies on Reception on the way in and out of the apartment building. The rooms are very comfortable, clean and practical with everything you need. All Suites is very well located with a bus stop across the road or walking distance to the CBD and also to the Swan River. We would recommend a stay at All Suites for good value accommodation in a great location and with fantastic staff to top it off. We hope to return to Perth soon and All Suites will be our first stop when we do!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Hayley V
Emma R, Manager at All Suites Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Dear Hayley V,

Thank you very much for leaving such a fantastic review!
I am so pleased to hear our friendly team and comfortable clean apartments brought you back to return for the second part of your travels.

I have certainly passed your kind words onto Jon-Paul and the rest of the team, who loved hearing from you as much as we loved having all 3 of you stay with us!

You are absolutely correct regarding our convenient location for walks to the river and shopping malls, we are very lucky to be so well situated with public transport just on our door step.

Our team can’t wait for you to return to Perth and are very much looking forward to assisting you for your future travels. Take care until then!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 16 February 2014

Spent 2 nights in a studio apartment, 3rd floor.me and my husband live here in Perth South of the river and had a event nearby the city so thought as it came in conjunction with valentines we'd book a room and be closer to where the fun is. I was not too impressed at all.

CONS
-entrance only has stairs, I had to check in by myself and being pregnant and lifting a heavy suitcase up stairs.. I was not happy at the top of the stairs that's for sure.
-The lift is run down, it shakes going up and down and is scary and slow.
-walking out onto my selected floor 3. The carpet had stains and the walls had marks on all of them.. Walking towards my room I was honestly ready to turn around go back downstairs and back to my car only to return home as this sight put me off.
-Room walls grubby
-TV is budget
-bathrooms old
-had to pay 26 dollars at a CPP park down the road (10hrs).. Booked out hotel parking which would've been cheaper at 25 for 24hrs.
-old air on unit
-wifi slow

PROS
-Bed was comfy
-had all the utensils to cook a nice dinner or whatever you fancy.
-has a washing machine which would come in handy for long stays
-staff are well mannered and helpful

All in all I would suggest a new paint job, new carpets and to hurry with the lift that is under maintenance because this hotel is mediocre and not worth it at all.If you want nice and neat with a much more better upkeep. Pay a few extra dollars and stay somewhere else because if I had to re do my stay I would've paid the extra cash for a more comfortable stay.been to mantra on hay,the hilton,sheraton,frasers and all worth the money here in Perth. All suites for a room like the one I had is not worth the sale price even.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kaos03

Dear Kaos03,

Thank you for your detailed review on your recent stay.
I was disappointed to hear your stay with us did not reach your expectations, however it is great to hear you were able to complement our team, your bed and the long stay facilities provided.

It was certainly unacceptable for you to have to lift your suitcase up the stairs; our receptionists are of course here to assist all of our guests with their baggage; alternatively, we also have a side entrance available through our car park which does not involve any stairs. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Our 1st lift’s refurbishment is slowly coming to an end as we reach the final weeks of waiting for the completed product; we are very excited for this as it will ensure a smooth and efficient run for our guests.

We appreciate all of your constructive feedback and assure you it is extremely helpful as this allows us to review and continually improve our products and services.

I would like to apologise that a parking bay couldn’t have been reserved for you as both our onsite and secondary option were booked out for this busy night.
I do hope your partner and yourself were able to enjoy a beautiful valentine’s night despite your disappointment.

We would love the opportunity to accommodate you again so you can experience the hotel in a more positive light. Perhaps if you were heading over to the City for a night out you could contact me personally as I would be happy to assist with any future enquiries at either one of our 2 properties in Perth.

Kind Regards,