Kings Perth Hotel
ibis Perth(Perth)
US$141
US$95
  • Room Service
Parmelia Hilton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$96
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$86
US$207
US$144
  • Restaurant
Mantra on Murray(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$100
  • Room Service
Pan Pacific Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$144
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Pensione Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$71
  • Room Service
Miss Maud Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$101
  • Breakfast included
US$68
US$59
Sullivans Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$94
All reviewsa bit tiredbell towerbreakfast includedhay street mallelizabeth quaypublic transportswan rivercbd
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 July 2013

We got a great deal on line making the hotel great value for money. The rooms are very old and dated but spotlessly clean. Bed was comfortable and tv good size. We found the staff to be friendly and super efficient. Both room service and breakfast was delicious. would have liked some wine and water glasses in the room. Lots of toiletries and towels. car park next door super handy. Great location - 1 block to hay st mall shopping and lots of restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2013

During some 30+ years of traveling for work, staying in hotels and B+Bs Worldwide, I have come to the conclusion that this Hotel is THE worst hotel I have ever had the misfortune to find myself staying in.
Unless you are happy to hear the next room guests conversations, alarms, TV etc - both sides, want the same bedding/sheets for a whole week, want a dirty dingy room with a dirty dingy bathroom, a shower that is scalding you one second then freezing cold the next, want no air-con or heater - well it made a lot of noise but did little else - want lifts that feel as if they are about to break down at any moment, then DO NOT BOOK TO STAY IN THIS HOTEL.

I could go on and on and haven't mentioned the Staff as they were of the quality you would expect at this hotel, probably very low paid.

Bottom line - This hotel should closed down for a full top to bottom refurbishment, until then $50 per night would be too much to pay for a room here.
BEWARE.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
6  Thank Stephen E
Reviewed 13 June 2013

Nice clean room, good size. Generous coffee, teas and toiletries.
Swimming pool was under renovation, so a bit of disappointment there. (9-12 June 2013.)
Buffet breakfast was ok, but coffee was weak. The staff was not very friendly.
The receptionists were friendly but not efficient.
I had asked them on the morning of 11/6 to confirm 2 seats on a shuttle to the airport for 12/6. The shuttle company called them on the afternoon of 11/6 to inform of a time change at pick up.
We did not get the message.
After check out, we waited at the lobby for the pick-up. 5 minutes before due pick up, I approached the counter and asked if the bus will be at front door. I was told I have to go round the side to wait, so we went.
Ten minutes after due pick up, no bus. I went back to the counter and the same receptionist told me 'oh, your bus left an hour ago, no more pick up, take a taxi!'
She said they received call from shuttle company the day before that my pick up was changed to an hour earlier, the night staff was supposed to inform me.
I told her no one informed me and why did she ask me to wait round the side if no bus was coming?
In the end, the hotel got us a taxi to the airport. They had to pay for their mistake.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Angela2267
Reviewed 10 June 2013

OLD. So dated. Extremely overpriced. I horrible smell throughout the lobby and room. The bed was good and thats all that was good. The bathroom was so dated I felt like I was at my Nanas house in 1975

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Singsthings
Reviewed 31 May 2013

From the moment we stepped out of the lift we realised this hotel was definitely overpriced & not worth the $235 per night for the room! The carpet in the corridors was old & dirty. The rooms are large but in desperate need of renovating. We could not sleep at night due to the rattling of the air conditioning. Now I can cope with a slight 'hum' but this air conditioner sounded like a helicopter! Then to top it off when we finally got up to make a cup of tea we found a dirty cup. It wasn't just dirty, it was, disgusting! Definitely expect more for $235 per night!
The customer service of the manager on duty was appalling! Tried to blame us for booking the wrong room on Wotif when it was clearly written on the booking slip and proceeded to argue with us. Whatever happened to good customer service? This woman could take lessons from her reception staff.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends