Sullivans Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$83
Travelocity
Holiday Inn Perth City Centre(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$100
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

Pan Pacific Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$150
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Parmelia Hilton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$126
Hilton
Mercure Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$107
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$127
Duxton Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$154
  • Pool
Four Points by Sheraton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$95
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$137
  • Restaurant
Fraser Suites Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$109
  • Pool
All reviewsbell towerbreakfast includedhay street mallbit datedelizabeth quayswan rivercbd
Reviewed 9 June 2017

The best thing about this hotel was the location. Right in the center of CBD and everything is close.
The hotel is a bit outdated and the furniture looks old but most important it's clean. Daily housekeeping was great. The bed was comfortable and our room was spacious. Bathroom and shower are good too. Hot water and good pressure. The rooms are very bright, a bit too bright if you want to sleep out.
We didn't have breakfast included so I can't comment on that but the fridge in our room was very useful.
We had problems with the airconditioning on the first day but after telling housekeeping it was fixed when we got back in the evening.
Staff was friendly and helpful.
The only negative for me was the wifi which was very weak in our room, almost non-existent.
The hotel is definitely worth what you pay especially in this great location.
We had a great stay.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 March 2017

Very nice staff when checking-in. The room in on the pentouse level (9th floor) was huge and rather comfortable with a balcony (river view). The furniture is completely outdated and the maintenance of the room is questionable. The bathroom was in the same style. Breakfast was ok. The Location of the Hotel is very good!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 March 2017

My wife and I spent 9 nights at the Kings Perth Hotel in Hay Street. This hotel is well located in the heart of the CBD. It is close to the shopping malls, the Supreme Court Gardens, Elizabeth Quay and public transports.
Our room was large and well furnished. The windows opened on Hay Street. This hotel is fairly old. It needs a good renovation. There is no in-room safe, but safe deposit boxes are available at the front desk.
There are many good restaurants and cafes in the vicinity of the hotel.
The reception staff especially Maruf and Saree were very helpful and friendly. The housekeeping staff, Malkeet, Masano and Shewly with their welcoming smile and good service contributed to make our stay at the hotel enjoyable.
Besides laundry and dry cleaning same day service, laundry facilities are available on the 4th floor. The hotel offers free wifi in the rooms and public areas. There is no bellboy, but the porter Tawfiq was very helpful with our luggage.

Room Tip: Room with a view on Hay Street
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2017

My husband and I stayed here on Tuesday night for the Adele Concert. The room is a good size, the bed is comfortable, the bathroom is a good size. We did find the water pressure very poor so a quick shower takes a bit longer, the room was very dated but we were only there to sleep.

The thing that upset me the most is the lack of communication between the reception staff and the kitchen staff. On making this booking some months ago I made special mention of my gluten intolerance and requested that the breakfast included in the deal have gluten free options available. When I got to breakfast the staff knew nothing about it and had no gluten free bread or cereal. They were in-fact very apologetic after I explained I had made special mention months prior. The Chef did her best and cooked me up an omelette whilst the staff members kept saying sorry and looking rather embarrassed.

So when we checked out I asked the receptionist to confirm they had received my request and they did, but then she promptly tells me that the breakfast is 'we have got what we have got and that is it'. She then told me that I should have told breakfast staff of my request, but the reality is we checked in at 2pm the day before, so by sending in my request months prior I thought I was covered.

The front desk staff lets this place down, pure lack of communication or care, I am not sure. Unfortunately, that is our first and last stay here.

If you have a gluten intolerance please avoid this place if the breakfast is included, there are better catered places available.

Room Tip: Dont get room 516, the cleaners will wake you up and there is not view, only a brick wall.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

Stayed for the Adele concert, The room rate was great included lovely buffet breakfast, staff very friendly, great location. Room is a bit dated but it was clean, quiet and had all the amenities. I couldn't fault it. Some may say needs update but then your losing the old style charm. I thought it was perfect, will definitely be back great value for money.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family