“Dirty, old needs ungrading badly”

Novotel Perth Langley
Ranked #18 of 66 Hotels in Perth
Reviewed 14 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank traveldrMelbourne
Bree C, General Manager at Novotel Perth Langley, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I am an Advantage Plus member with Accord Group. I have stayed in this hotel many times over the years and still find it a good hotel that has good clean rooms. And with a good choice of a Irish Bar or the restaurant on the property it's a perfect city stay with quiet rooms overlooking the river is a bonus. I was given an upgrade to a suite with King bed and spa and as a solo traveler it is a lovely stay.

Room Tip: Overlooking the river is just perfect.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Dear Pilbaragirl61,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at Novotel Perth Langley and glad to hear that you choose to stay with us anytime you are down in Perth. Our rooms overlooking the Swan River and Langley Park are definitely beautiful rooms with some amazing views especially as the sun is going down and as an Accor Advantage Plus member the food & beverage options we have at the hotel are a definite advantage with your discount.

Thank you again for sharing your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back again the next time you are down in Perth.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Had this hotel on mystery deal on Friday night. Good value for the price we paid. Full rate would have been too much. Was exactly what we wanted and expected, good comfy beds and decent shower. I've seen the same bathroom fittings in Bali in newer hotels. Did not eat at the hotel as other restaurants close by. 2 x 4 seater spas were a bit cold but the service man was going to adjust it up for the winter today. Good checkin/out, info book could be more comprehensive.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gandj59
Bree C, General Manager at Novotel Perth Langley, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Dear Gandj59,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at Novotel Perth Langley and glad to hear you received a great deal and enjoyed the comfy beds and shower. The hotel is located in a great area with a few restaurants around and also have the choice of our Sen5es Restaurant and Fenians pub. Thank you also for your feedback regarding the information book and spas.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope that we can welcome you back in the near future when you are next up in Perth.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I had a need to stay in the Perth city centre for one night and stayed at the Novotel Langley, I stay here on weekends sometime when there is a footy match in town. I am an accor member and was given a room on the 9th floor which was very comfortable and clean, the staff on the desk were helpful and happy which is a novelty in some hotels I use. The breakfast was very good and there was plenty of choice, the only thing I would say is the parking is a bit expensive at $25.00 a night for guests.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Bree C, General Manager at Novotel Perth Langley, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Dear Phil,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at Novotel Perth Langley and glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and also stay with us regularly when the footy is on in town!. Thank you also for your feedback regarding breakfast, we have recently made a few changes in our Sen5es restaurant for our breakfast and it is always nice to receive great feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back when the next footy match is in town.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Just another typical Aussie hotel - old looking, small, average with very basic amenities in the room.

Quite a walk away from the city center but you can always hop onto the free bus!

Staff - could be friendlier and more helpful

Room service - large portios and good value for the money

There's a Subway and convenience store just across the street

You will also hear drunk people laughing and screaming occasionally from the pub in the lobby or even Pan Pacific hotel (just the opposite) because of weddings/events being held there all the time.

The walls in the room are paper thin, I could hear people getting intimate next to my room at 3 in the morning. That was quite a traumatizing experience, I must say.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank thesean76
Bree C, General Manager at Novotel Perth Langley, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear "thesean76"

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at Novotel Perth Langley and I am sorry that we fell short on the standards you come to expect from a Novotel. I can understand your frustration with being awoken by the room next to you and the noise from the pub and we are continually monitoring the noise from Fenians Pub to ensure our guests comfort. I am glad to hear your enjoyed the room service but do apologise that we fell short on a few areas.

Thank you again for sharing your feedback and it is our hope that we can welcome you back in the near future and provide the level of service you come to expect.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Had 3 nights in this hotel. Twice the door key did not work. Neither time did we get an apology.

When I checked in I asked about parking. No problems I was told. When I went to leave I had to use the intercom at the barrier as I could not get out just to be told "Next time you need to come to reception and get an exit ticket". Well there is no sign on the car park entry and no one told me when I checked in.

Why did I have two experiences where I was made to feel like a chump?

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Colin582
Bree C, General Manager at Novotel Perth Langley, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Dear Colin,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at Novotel Perth Langley and please accept our apologies that we fell short on the standards you come to expect from a Novotel and on two separate occasions. I will share your comments with our Front Office team to ensure we continue to develop our key service areas to ensure our guests comfort.

Thank you again for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at Novotel Perth Langley and it is our hope that we can welcome you back in the near future and provide the customer service you come to expect.