“Best Breakfast by far!”

Novotel Perth Langley
Ranked #18 of 66 Hotels in Perth
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Stayed with the entire family for one night. There were plenty of positives for this hotel but the one that stood out was their breakfast. I can easily say that this was the best breakfast I have had. The buffet was amazing and optioned up more than any hotel buffet I have had. The overall accommodation was good and the staff were very friendly. Great to see decent irons in the room which as a frequent traveller is my pet hate! Only negative would be the spa's on the roof look like they need renovating. Couldn't bring myself to use them, which is a shame considering the view from them.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank AaronH_SA
Matt Y, Food and Beverage Manager at Novotel Perth Langley, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear Aaron,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write to us your feedback.
We have made a lot of changes and improvement to our Breakfast buffet over the last few months and I am pleased to hear you and your family really enjoyed it.
The team was very happy to hear that their efforts have been noticed.
We hope to be welcoming you back at Novotel Perth in the future.
Best regards

Regards,
Ingo
Food and Beverage Manager

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Our room had kitchen and laundry facilities, clean and roomy with separate bedroom. The hotel is close to CBD about a $25 taxi ride from the airport. Walk to the main shopping area in one direction or along the wide grassed boulevards along the river bank in the other direction. staff were very helpful with directions.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CandJ60
Matt Y, General Manager at Novotel Perth Langley, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear CandJ60,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent Novotel Perth Langley experience.
It’s great to hear that you enjoyed one of our spacious apartment rooms and our staffs were able to assist you with directions around Perth city and the beautiful Swan River.
I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Regards,

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Matt Y, General Manager at Novotel Perth Langley, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2014

Reviewed 8 August 2014

This hotel is centrally located in Perth within walking distance to the central shops and cafes, restaurants and bars. We booked a suite which had fantastic views over the water. The suite was huge - two toilets, a massive lounge, large bedroom, walk in wardrobe, kitchenette and spa bath.
The lobby to the hotel and bar and restaurant are clean and modern. The staff were very friendly and helpful. But the room was a bit dated. It could do with a 'lift'.
However, the bed was very comfortable and the amenities were great. We had a very comfortable and enjoyable stay.
There is an Irish bar off the lobby which was great for meeting some kiwi friends and watching the rugby. After a few drinks we stumbled out and into the elevator, up to our room. Perfect!

Room Tip: Get a suite or ask for a water view
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear JJ,

Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay at Novotel Perth Langley. It’s great to hear that you had an enjoyable stay and were able to enjoy our central location and beautiful views of the Swan River.
I will share your comments with all of our teams and pass on my thanks to them. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon for another great experience.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

In July of 2014 my company hosted 9 colleagues from around Australia in Perth and naturally chose the Novatel Perth Langley. I also tacked on a three day stay for myself and my wife at the same hotel and the same room. The room is very well appointed, the bed whilst a double (I am used to a King size bed) was very comfortable. The hotel is perfectly situated with short strolls to the city main area as well as the park land and bike / walking tracks that lead to Bell Tower. We ate at both the main lobby restaurant as well as the Irish pub (attached to the hotel) and found the meals good in value and quality. Parking is under the hotel so no problems in looking for car spaces on the street. All staff were very friendly and helpful and all of my colleagues certainly enjoyed the experience. Next time I am in Perth, you know where I will be staying!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Matt Y, General Manager at Novotel Perth Langley, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Dear Scott,

Thank you for taking the time to review Novotel Perth Langley and share your thoughts with us.

I am pleased to hear that you and your colleagues had an all round enjoyable experience. We look forward to welcoming you back again next time you are in Perth. Please don't hesitate to request a king bed as we will be more than happy to accommodate pending availability.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

We arrived really early on a overnight flight and was so tired... thankfully it was not full occupancy and we managed to have early check in and dont need to loiter around in the cold :)

Novotel was one of the hotels we stayed in Perth and by far the best among all. The beds and pillows were comfy (had a bad night in a previous hotel, body was aching due to the mattress n pillows)
Breakfast was adequate and location about 5-10mins walk to Hay Street.
I also checked out the gym.. small but adequate... although I think they need to replace the Yoga mats? those in the gym are really old mats and looks dirty.... was surprised that there was hot jacuzzi tubs on the upper floor too with a nice view of swan river... but take note to bring your swimwear in case u want to use it...

I did stroll around the vicinity of the hotel... if you go downhill.. will bring u towards Swan River.. nice park there to chill...

was also walking distance to Bay Car rentals & Aries Car Rentals... so very convenient for us

Room Tip: ask for a room that has swan river view...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Cariejhow,

Thank you for sharing with us your recent experience at Novotel Perth Langley.

It's great to hear that we were able to look after you with an early check-in on a chilly Perth morning and you were able to appreciate the great views from our fitness centre up on the top floor. I will share your thanks with our Reception team and follow up with our Housekeeping department on the condition of our yoga mats, thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We look forward to welcoming you back next time you visit Perth.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I wanted to try a new hotel to stay for business and picked the Novotel. I have been pleasantly surprised. I have a lovely corner room on the 12th floor. Great views over the Swan. The room is nice and roomy with a fantastic bed and pillows. The bathroom is too small and ergonomically a bit of a challenge. The buffet breakfast offered eggs cooked the way you like them, great loose leaf tea and organic yoghurt. It is very close to the water and has a Coffee Club across the street for my morning coffee. I would recommend this as a business hotel and even a place to bring my hubby at a future date. Especially to try out the spa on the top floor overlooking the river.

Room Tip: The 12th floor corner room has great views.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear PearlyOz,

Thank you for taking the time to review Novotel Perth Langley.

I am delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your experience and found our convenient location and great river and city views to be ideal for your business needs.

We look forward to welcoming you and hopefully your husband on your next trip to Perth.