Novotel Perth Langley
ibis Perth(Perth)
US$112
US$95
  • Room Service
Travelodge Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$86
  • Room Service
Holiday Inn Perth City Centre(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$109
  • Room Service
Mantra on Murray(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$99
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$114
  • Pool
Hotel Northbridge(Perth)
US$152
US$86
  • Restaurant
Fraser Suites Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$92
US$200
US$162
2,602 results
All reviewsirish pubsamantha rodwellswan riveraccor memberbuffet breakfastrestaurant stafftop floorking roomreception staffan upgradestandard roompleasant staycity centreelizabeth quaysensesparkinggym
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 April 2010

I had booked a room for 29th March through their website. On reaching there was told that all rooms were full & was bumped to the nearby IBIS which is a lower brand. This too after reporting to the hotel at 8pm which is by no means late. I sent a complaint letter to the hotel manager email id, but guess what " a loud silence" in response. Totally disappointing and a complete con job. The contents of my email below, still waiting a response from the customer friendly hotel...

I had made a reservation at the Novotel, Perth as per this program. However on reaching there at 9pm local time I was told that the hotel was full & that I would be accomodated in the nearby IBIS.

I have just checked into the IBIS & needless to say am extremely disappointed. I have been put in a room which is a cubby hole to say the least and that too at the same rate of AUD 205. Moreover this hotel is further from my work location so I will also incur additional taxi fare. Also the usual tariff at this hotel is far lower so obviously this is a great way to make margins by moving customers at the last minute.

I am stunned & apalled by the incompetence of the hotel manager to move me without advance notice. This shows complete lack of customer sensitivity and professionalism. I have so far had very good experiences with the ACCOR groups worldwide and I travel very frequently. But the Novotel Perth has certainly redefined customer service standards for me. I will be expressing my opinions in a few travel portals which rate hotels.

Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
4  Thank Arkrish
Reviewed 11 April 2010

We stayed overnight at the Langley in April and were very excited about dining again at the Five Senses Restaurant. The food here is superb and since dining there last year, we were looking forward to returning and were not disappointed. The staff were friendly and attentive.

Our room on the 8th floor had river glimpses and was clean and comfortable. Complimentary biscuits were deiicious. We thought $5.50 for 600ml of water from the mini-bar was outrageous - so I chose tap water instead. We're so used to receiving two bottles of complimentary water in Asian hotels that we missed this added extra amenity.

Breakfast was the usual hotel buffet, which various organic choices - the banana bread was scrumptious. There was also a juicer for freshly squeezed juice and a brewed coffee making machine. Staff were attentive and keen to help.

Two large screen computers in the lobby with free internet access were very popular. In-house movies were available but the system was a little more difficult to operate than most.

Tourist activities in this area include the Perth Mint and the recently remodelled St Mary's Cathedral which is not to be missed. Location is about 15 minutes walk into the CBD.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sue-Murray
Reviewed 15 March 2010

We stayed before and it was great, so thought would stay again. The staff are superb and made our stay as comfortable as last time. Great to find a place that can be consistently fabulous.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2010

I stayed at the Novotel during a one week business trip to Perth - although it is a little out of the way and takes some time to walk to cafes or restaurants - it is a really nice hotel with good clean rooms and comfortable fittings. I like the free access to additional foxtel TV channels, and the free internet access in the rooms. I had the buffet breakfast most mornings and thought the food was okay but not worth the $35 charged. I also ate in the restaurant one evening and found the food good and the wine list extensive, but again most items were probably a little overpriced. All in all, I would certainly stay there again for business.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 March 2010

We had two separate stays in March as we traveled through Perth, each time we were put on the fourth floor, which provided no views of Perth. The reason for staying was that we got really low rates through my wife's employer. If I were to go to Perth again, I would try to find a hotel located closer to restaurants and nightlife. Novotel is located in a pretty dead business area of town.

My main complaint about the hotel was the internet, which is ridiculously expensive and even has a limit on how much you can download. On my second stay, I was able to find a cheaper wi-fi provider, when staying check for alternatives to the hotel internet connection (two computers in the lobby were broken at the time). Also, breakfast was disappointing. Although there were few people in the restaurant, we were barely asked if we wanted coffee. Actually one day we were asked once, though not for refills, the other time we had to ask if we could get coffee... There is a coffee maker available, but it is not for regular blend coffee that I prefer in the morning. Finally, parking is $25, which is pretty ridiculous.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jantaro
NovotelGM, General Manager at Novotel Perth Langley, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2010

Dear Jantaro,

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel.

We recently changed our service provider for the guest internet and appreciate your feedback with regards to the price and download limit. It is only through this kind of feedback that we are able to make improvements.

Your comments about the breakfast service have also been shared with the Restaurant Manager and we will raise this with all staff members concerned.

Thank you again for your review and we hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you the next time you are in Perth.

Adrian Dent