Pensione Hotel Perth
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
1,491 results
All reviewspetite queen roomgreat locationrooms are smallacross the roadshort staymiss maudscomfortable bedcentral locationtrain stationwalking distancestay there againpublic transportfree wifione night staychecking outthe heart of the cityreception staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Having stayed previously at this hotel (formerly Aarons) we have no hesitation at booking our next stay in Perth at Pensione. Our room was great, lots of room, quiet, great bed and nice big modern tv. Our bathroom was roomy and would recommend it to anyone who asks 'where to stay in Perth'.

Room Tip: My only comment would be to have a rail in the bathroom to hang towels/clothes etc.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank June M
Brett T, General Manager at Pensione Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

Dear JuneM,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It really was a pleasure to have you here and I am so happy that you continue to enjoy staying with us.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

This is the first time I've stayed at this hotel in W.A. and I've stayed in several for work. I was quite surprised at how nice it was as I hadn't a high expectation based on price. The bed was extremely comfortable and the staff excellent. When I requested a copy of my bill via email it was sent within seconds. Also close to a great coffee place for breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Brett T, General Manager at Pensione Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2013

Dear Diane S,

Thanks for taking the time to post your review.

We always strive to exceed our guests’ expectations and are thrilled you found this to be the case not only based on the great value we offer but also our comfortable beds and excellent service.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

I was in Perth for one night and the Pensione was perfect. Walking distance to everything I needed (shops, bus/train). The room was very clean and tidy, very simple modern fit out. Small room but wasn't a concern as I wasn't spending much time in the room. Staff were friendly and helpful. It's not a hotel with all of the extras but perfect for the one night stay.

Room Tip: Higher floor should have less street noise
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo

Dear stephsydney,

Thanks for your review.

I am pleased you found our hotel perfect for you needs.

Should you be returning to Perth in the future we would love welcome you back and please
keep in mind our larger Deluxe Corporate or Premium rooms which are perfect for longer stays.

Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

Location, cleanliness, service and room size were all perfect. Only problem was that our room had a continual and strong smell of cooking oil which ended up permeating my clothes. If it weren't for this smell (which I suspect is from their kitchen) I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Abigail36

Dear Abigail36,

Thanks you so much for your feedback.

I am delighted that you found our location, cleanliness, service and room size perfect however I would like to sincerely apologise for the cooking smell you experienced in your room. This issue is currently being investigated and is isolated to only 2 rooms which have now been placed out of order. Our friendly team at reception would have been more than happy to move you to another room if available and I apologise for any inconvenience this caused you during your stay.

We would love to accommodate you again in the future so please contact me directly so I can ensure your next stay is 100% perfect.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

I stayed at the Pensione on an overnight stay, as I had to leave early next morning. It was so good I stayed there again on my return. It was a very pleasing experience. The staff were ever so friendly, and genuinely caring. Since it has been renovated it has a modern flair, which is refreshing, since a lot of places are still dull and old. The restaurant meals were excellent, my serves were generous, and the presentation was superb.
Overall it is a place that displays presentation, presentation, presentation and friendly,caring service.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo

Dear Maree G,

Thank you for reviewing our Hotel.

I am thrilled that your first stay was so good that you had to come back for some more of our genuine and friendly service and modern flair!

We look forward to welcoming you back when you are next in Perth.