Pensione Hotel Perth
ibis Perth(Perth)
US$141
US$95
  • Room Service
Parmelia Hilton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$96
Mercure Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$109
Mercure
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$86
US$207
US$144
  • Restaurant
Mantra on Murray(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$100
  • Room Service
Pan Pacific Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$144
  • Restaurant
Miss Maud Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$136
US$94
Travelocity
1,491 results
All reviewspetite queen roomgreat locationrooms are smallacross the roadshort staymiss maudscomfortable bedcentral locationtrain stationwalking distancestay there againpublic transportfree wifione night staychecking outthe heart of the cityreception staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 April 2014

I stayed at the hotel in Apr for about 3 days, and I was blown away by their CRM system and staff service level. It started off with them making a mistake with my booking, and I got a lower class room instead.
I was initially very irritated. But they were very sincere in apologizing to us. They tried to get us an alternative room over the next 3 days but was unable to do so as the hotel was full. They continue to extend the same sincerity and apologies, and offered to give us free breakfast and late checkout as alternative. I explained that I do not really need that, and they proceeded to do the refund for me. And they even opted to give me immediate refund through my credit card instead of other more time consuming approaches which I experienced with other hotels.
What amazes me is that they were able to work on my various requests over the 3 days without letting the ball drop. I was constantly and promptly updated by different staff (who changed shift throughout the 3 days) on the progress of the service recovery.
The service level of this hotel is therefore extremely high. And I hope they continue to keep up the good work.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Brett T, General Manager at Pensione Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Dear ClarenceHoe,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel.

Once again I would like to sincerely apologise for the mistake that was made with your booking. I am extremely pleased however that this was handled promptly and professionally. Our aim is always to ensure our guests are happy and I am thrilled that this was the case for you.

I will certainly pass you kind words onto the team. They will be delighted to know that you appreciated their sincerity.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

quiet, clean,very central to the city hub and attractions, great nights seep every night [6], great rate considering the location. as a frequent traveler i was impressed with all aspects of my stay. room was on the small side though adequate, however, there larger rooms are available

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Brett T, General Manager at Pensione Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Dear ernies01,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience.

I am so thrilled you were impressed with all aspects of your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

We had a fabulous stay at the Pensione Hotel and the only downfall was Perth City road works which made it very difficult to park whilst obtaining a key for the basement parking, which isnt the hotels fault; a GREAT time we had and would do it again soon!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Sandy M,

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel!

It is delightful to hear you had a fabulous stay with us and would like to return soon!

I would like to apologise for the road works that were being carried out on your arrival. I can certainly appreciate this would have been an inconvenience and hope it did not cause to much trouble.

We look forward welcoming you beck next time you are in the city!

Reviewed 7 April 2014

My wife and I stayed in this hotel April 5 and found everything to our liking. The room described as "cosy" was small but this is what we had expected after reading other reviews..Value for money. The conditions of the room were excellent, ie Bed & Linen was fantastically comfortable & clean , the room was clean and everything required was in the room. The staff at the front desk were courteous and helpful.The hotel was so close to the Railway station which was our main source of transport whilst we were there............What else could a traveller ask for!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear CliveN,

Thank you so much for such a positive feedback!

I am thrilled to hear you had a lovely stay with us and found our location and room perfect for your needs.

We can’t wait to welcome you back to the hotel.

Brett Taylor

P.S. I love the sound of "Pensione Paradise"

Reviewed 4 April 2014

The rooms aren't huge, but for the price we paid, we were happy.
We stayed here for 3 nights. We were happy with the location of this hotel as it was within easy walking distance of Perth station, the free cat buses and many restaurants and shops.
The staff are helpful and friendly. Their knowledge of transport options could be improved, but they had maps at their disposal. We had to repeat a few requests, but generally they were very accommodating.
We found the room quite comfortable, despite only being about half a metre bigger than the bed on all sides. The bed was very comfortable and there was a wall mounted flatscreen tv with a few cable tv options. There was an iPod docking station, bar fridge (but no freezer), a safe and tea and coffee facilities. The bathroom had a small step up to it, which was a bit of a hazard, but it was clean and in excellent condition. We were also pleased to be offered free wi fi, although it was a bit annoying that it would cut out and require us to re-enter the password regularly.
We found this hotel to be excellent value and would happily stay here again.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear JonHSydney,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience in our hotel!

It is wonderful to hear that you loved our central location, found our beds very comfortable and the team friendly and helpful.

Please keep in mind our larger Deluxe Corporate and Premium rooms as these are perfect for longer stays and for guests who need that extra space to enjoy.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.