Mantra on Hay
Parmelia Hilton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$96
  • Pool
ibis Perth(Perth)
US$105
US$95
ibis
  • Room Service
Travelodge Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$144
  • Restaurant
Mantra on Murray(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$99
  • Room Service
Pan Pacific Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$143
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Pensione Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$70
  • Room Service
Miss Maud Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$166
Sullivans Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$92
1,409 results
All reviewstwo bedroom apartmentgym equipmentfree red cat busfull kitcheneast perthperth mintwashing machinefree busescar parkingcity centreacross the roadpublic transportbuffet breakfastswan riverwacaroomylaundry
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Seems like this is another hotel where it's been renovated on the outside and lobby and nothing done on the rooms.

I was expecting more from the mantra hotel group, as I walked in the lobby it had the usual feel of a mantra but only when I stepped into the room did it feel like a step back in time, the carpets were dirty the room smelled musty. The kitchen and bathroom were obviously from the early 80's and stepping into the bath to have a shower made me feel dirtier than then the 5 hour flight from Sydney had made me feel...

Pricey for what you get!

Stayed: December 2013
David C, General Manager at Mantra on Hay, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Thank you for your comments. It sounds like we were in the process of refurbishing the hotel during your stay as I can assure you that the guest rooms are of the same high standard as the remainder of the property.

I am sure you will enjoy the upgraded facilities if you choose to stay with us when you next visit Perth.

Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

This place is a pit avoid at all cost, car park smells of sewage. The halls smell of a mix between lamb souvlaki and vinegar. The main office smell like wet dog. They stuffed up my booking then tried to charge a penalty. This place is barely fit for human habitation which best describes the service none the staff sit out the back probably trying to avoid the stench. Swimming pool had a life electrical cable in the water where the light once was !! And hadn't been cleaned since commissioning it also had a distinct odour, one we couldn't describe. So if you want a sensory overload, be ripped off and generally like staying in a boarding kennel this is the place for you a absolute hole well done Mantra!!

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank Finixa
David C, Manager at Mantra on Hay, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Thank you for your comments. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your feedback with you in more detail and can be contacted on 08 9267 4888 or david.chaplin@mantra.com.au.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

Just returned from a one night stay in a two bedroom apartment. The check in was fantastic and quick. The room was very spacious for four adults and one child who had a foldaway bed in the lounge area. The pool was lovely and refreshing after a day in the city shopping. The only negative would be to arrive early as the car park is very limited on spaces. Other than that we will be back as it was just the mini getaway we needed

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mish374
SimonRuri201, Manager at Mantra on Hay, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Hi Mish374

Thank you for your positive feedback. It pleases me to hear that we accommodated you in a professional manner and that you were able to enjoy our facilities being the roof top pool.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your return visit.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

A very warm welcome, the service was good, we got moved as room was not up to standard, the next rooms very large and great views, cleaned to a high standard we did not have breakfast in the hotel, as a lot of the rooms had facilities in to make your own, hotel was local for all areas to visit.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Hi Kay Taffy

Thank you for your feedback. My apologies to you for the inconveniences caused by the first room however I am pleased we got it right in the end.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 24 January 2014 via mobile

This place was most comfortable relaxing and clean
Yes I did gave to move to a couple of rooms due to refurbishment happening
1st 2 weeks on the lower floors that hadn't had the refurb. And last 2.5 weeks on the upper floors where by had already had thd refurb.
Inconvenient NOT at all even though this was happening in the building you to be honest wouldn't have known.
Team members atvthe front desk were great and very helpful.
My room was always replenished and cleaned by the cleaning teams daily.
The in house restaurant is nice that you can purchase or get room service from "add a chicken breast fillet meal" would be all I suggest.
And well the New refurbed rooms are really nice kitchens with micro and fan forced oven and lge fridge freezer great lounge comfortable, Tv, Cd player ipod connectivity, and wow an octopus 4 way phone charger for iphone. Samsung. Blackberry and ipod. Never seen before in any place I've stayed great thinking team.
Bathrooms nice and good laundry dryer.

I guess I could say what else could I ask for to make the 5 week stay more confortable? NOTHING!! very satisfied.

P.s. I'd stay even if not on business it was conveniently located.

David. Sydney.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Hi to-travel-is-great (David)

Thank you for providing feedback of your recent stay with us. I am pleased that you were able to experience the original hotel and also the renovated rooms. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we didn't cause to much of an inconvenience for you during your stay.

I will liaise with the chef regarding your suggestion and hope to welcome you back in the near future.