Seasons of Perth
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsrooms are largean older hoteltea coffeeexcellent locationbudget hoteldouble bedbit datedwould stay againcbdensuiteconveniencecafesnorthbridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 March 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed our stay at Seasons of Perth. We had a nice big room with lots of storage space. It was well located near the restaurant area and a short walk to the water front. Staff were very friendly. Comfortable bar and restaurant areas. Hotel would benefit from a bit of a make over as bits were looking a bit tired.

• Stayed: March 2013
3  Thank Diesel1952
sopopsmgr, Manager at Seasons of Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2013

Dear Diesel1952,
We are delighted to learn that you had an overall positive experience and were able to fully enjoy our location, services and facilities on offer.
Your time and feedback is very much valued and greatfully appreciated.
Celeste

Reviewed 21 March 2013

I stayed at Seasons of Perth in early March after winning a voucher from a work Christmas party. Check in experience was very good the young man who checked me in was very polite and helpful. A friend and I were put on the 4th floor, as we arrived into our room it was very clean and spacious with a massive bed! Could not fault it, I see below there are a few reviews saying this hotel is "tired", I thought it was nice and simple.

We ordered room service as the restaurant was closed which was a bit of a bummer, would have loved to try it! The room service was delicious and fast to get to our room. The staff member who brought it was also very polite and quite humorous.

I didn't get to use the pool however it did look very nice!

The only problem I ran into was check out, the young lady who checked me out was very nice however some thing must of went wrong with my account as I had a balance on there which I shouldn't of, however the young lady was very polite and fixed it straight away.

I would definitely stay here again if I had to stay in Perth. As the rates for it are actually quite reasonable considering it's in Perth!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Emma J

Dear Emma J,
We very much appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review on your recent stay and we are delighted to know that you enjoyed the overall experience.
We are however sorry that you were not able to try our Restaurant for dinner service as it was closed and is the case on Sunday evenings and Public Holidays, however our Citro Bar is open during these days and guests can order off the al a carte menu if they wish.
Thank you for the positive feedback on the level of service received and we will be sure to filter it across to our front line staff.
We hope to welcome you back on your next stay in Perth.
Celeste

Reviewed 10 January 2013

I found this hotel to be very tired/old. It needs a good clean, as the room was very dusty. Big red stain on the curtain, glass top bedside table has dust trapped underneath it, A/C duct full of dust... I just felt like there was dust everywhere!! The bathroom is not up to standard. Towels are thin, and grey-tinged, the bathroom is just old and grotty. There's nothing luxurious about the place. The only good thing is friendly & hospitable staff and good location.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank samantha_1604
sopopsmgr, Manager at Seasons of Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2013

Dear Superstardancer,
We appreciate your time taken to review our property and are disappointed to learn that your overall experience was not to your expectations. I would however like to invite you to make contact with me directly at celeste@sahg.com.au in order to allow us an opportunity to further investigate into some of the feedback you have provided.

Reviewed 28 December 2012 via mobile

I wouldn't choose to stay here in the summer when it's over 30 degrees plus outside, the air conditioning is ineffective and noisy so the rooms are too hot and therefore uncomfortable. Bathrooms need a serious update!

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank Martinbq

Dear Martinbq,
Thank you for your recent review, we appreciate your time taken and will be sure to filter your comments to our Executive Committee for future consideration for any project improvements to be made to the property.

Reviewed 19 December 2012

We stayed 2 nights at this hotel, the deluxe room was a good size with a comfortable large bed, bathroom facilities very basic and tired with grout missing from some tiles and a faint smell of urine around the toilet. Breakfast choice was limited but what was on offer apart from being cold in some cases(scrambled eggs in particular)tasted fine. The hotel is in a good position for walking around perth, we walked to northbridge(lunch and the museum), to Murray and Hay street malls(shopping) and the bell tower, all an easy 10 min walk away, we did notice several other hotels in the area so will be trying elsewhere on our next visit.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
sopopsmgr, Manager at Seasons of Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2012

Dear Karent0106,
Thank you for posting your recent review following your stay at our hotel, I will ensure to pass on your feedback the relevant Department Managers for further investigation.
We are sorry that we were not able to fully meet your expectations on this occasion and hope that you may reconsider staying at our hotel again in the future when visiting Perth.
Celeste Franklin