“Excellent location”
Review of Seasons of Perth

Seasons of Perth
Ranked #52 of 66 Hotels in Perth
Reviewed 14 March 2014

I spent 4 nights at this hotel at the beginning of March. I found the staff very polite and friendly. Quick check in after a long travelling time from the UK. The room was very clean, really spacious with a comfy bed.
I did have to pay for the internet which I realise is the norm in a lot of hotels in Australia and it was a very very slow speed. I paid $21 for 24 hours, however if you log out when you are not using it, it stops using your minutes so I still had 7 hours still left when I left on the 4th day so it wasn't too bad.
I would recommend this hotel especially the location as I found it perfect.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
7  Thank youngy23
sopopsmgr, Manager at Seasons of Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Dear Youngy23
Thank you so much for your review, we are very happy to learn that you enjoyed your overall stay and found our Staff and location to be perfect for your needs. We also appreciate your feedback in relation to the WiFi speed which we are currently looking in to with our service provider. As you mentioned our network timing is based on accumulative time used not on clock basis therefore providing guests with more value.
We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Australian hotels are renowned for charging for Internet when most of the world has moved on, but this one really took that to a new level.

I didn't really blink at the $21 charge, after all that seems standard here and work is paying. But there comes the kicker(s). One device only is the first of them. Lucky I logged on on my ipad and not my phone first or they would have wanted another 21 from me.

But that was not the worst, the 250kbps speed was the worst. I checked it numerous times over the day including 2am when jetlag woke me and it never changed.

$21 for 16 hours access (that is the time i was checked on for) to 250kbps Internet on one device only? Surely they must be joking. No they are not!

Other comments on here are also valid. The roof top fan noises were incredible. Thankfully I was here for 1 night after 30 hours awake from a flight from Europe so I slept ok. The room was starting to look old and worn but was ok. Really everything else is ok but the Internet was just amazing and not in a good way. This really needs to end. If you must charge, at least provide a good service for the charge.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank raldat

Dear Raldat
Thank you for your time in providing your review after your stay back in February. We appreciate constructive feedback of this nature and are disappointed to learn that we were unable to meet your expectations on this occasion. We have however taken immediate action in arranging to provide users with multiple device access codes should they be required. Our IT Team and ISP are looking into solutions for improvement on the bandwidth speeds.
We are also in consultation with our Engineers on looking into ways of improving the output of noise from our plant equipment and are currently trialling a soundproofing encasement that we are hopeful will make an improvement.
Hopefully these changes will provide an improved level of comfort and service to our valued guests.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

We stayed here for a week after flying in from singapore.
Our room was an executive on the 7 floor overlooking the pool and had a huge lounge and a separate bedroom which all in all was extremely comfortable and spacious. Table and chairs, sofa and chair, tv in both rooms.
We had tea and coffee facilities and a mini bar,
Bathroom was curious, the bath was very low sided, quite a stoop for my six foot hubby. Also small and needs updating.
Reception helpful, a nuisance in this day and age to have to use a safety deposit box in reception which was very
small, I prefer one in the room.
The hotel had a curious vibrating feel on the corridors and in the room as though it was moving, took some getting used to.

Maid service good, resturant nice but bar not open long enough.
Could b noisy in our room from people in the outside part of the bar and around the pool but this always closed up at 10pm so didn't cause too much nuisance.
Felt the photos on the website are more favourable than reality and hotel did seem a bit run down in appearance but having said that we were comfortable enough for a week and we were walking distance to most things and places.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Chris W
sopopsmgr, Manager at Seasons of Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

Dear Chris W
We are delighted to hear that you found your week long stay with us to be comfortable and that you enjoyed the spaciousness of our rooms and services within our food and beverage outlets. We will ensure to pass your appreciation across to our Housekeeping and Front of House Team. Thank you for your constructive feedback which we will take into consideration for future improvements.
It was a pleasure to be of service to you and we hope to have the opportunity to do so again in the future.
Celeste F

Reviewed 10 January 2014

For this price you expect more than a bathroom with rusty drain in the bath. And a bath that allows you to lie in and not so small that you only can sit in. But my biggest annoyance is the wifi. They charge you for 21 dollars! Ridiculous. I knew it when I booked but what I didn't know is that for this price, you can only use 1 device! You can't switch in this 24 hours between devices. I complained about this because they never mentioned this when I booked it or on the site but they were not willing to do anything about it.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Evert279
sopopsmgr, Manager at Seasons of Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Dear Evert279
We thank you for your review following your stay back in January and are sorry that we were unable to meet your expectations in particular with the provision of WiFi facilities and general condition and standard of our bathrooms. We are currently reviewing these services with our IT Team & ISP to see how we can improve the delivery of service to meet guests needs. On a positive note we have already rectified the multi device capabilities for users.

Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

We paid $245 on New Year's Eve to stay and was very disappointed. The rooms are large but very dated and tired and a bad waste of space. The bed was large and comfy. The grout in the bathroom was mouldy and very old looking. There are much more modern places to stay for the same price in Perth - wouldn't go back there.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Leisa K
sopopsmgr, Manager at Seasons of Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2014

Dear Leisa K
We are very sorry to hear of your disappointment with your recent stay. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your feedback directly with you if you care to make contact with me directly either by phone or email to celeste@sahg.com.au.
Celeste F

Reviewed 18 December 2013

We really enjoyed our stay here. Central position in CBD, large, clean & comfortable room and ground floor, poolside room was a bonus. Staff were very friendly & helpful. Good access to a local gym but wish we'd known about it sooner. Miss Maud's bakery just around corner is to die for.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kylie--Dan2013
sopopsmgr, Manager at Seasons of Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2014

Dear Kylie-Dan2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your recent review on our property, we are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to welcome you back again in the future.
All the best for 2014.

Reviewed 15 December 2013

We stated her for two nights and found it to be really friendly. We were greeted by the lovely ladies at the desk with a smile and hello. One the second night we brought our three year old in for the night, it's really hard to get kids to sleep while you run the room, so we put her to bed and had a glass of wine and pizza in the hall and were being very quiet. A male staff member came up and started having a go at us and we explained we were trying to get a child to sleep he said who's child is it, umm ours (well actually she is a foster child). He told us to either go and sit in the fire stairwell or go down stairs (and leave her alone). He was so rude and inconsiderate I was so angry!

• Stayed: December 2013
3  Thank Tworth86

Dear Tworth86
We very much appreciate your recent review and wish to sincerely apologise once again for the inappropriate manner in which you were spoken to by one of our Staff Members who was conducting security checks. I understand you reported this incident immediately at the time to our Manager on Duty and we have subsequently counselled the Staff Member concerned.
Yours sincerely