“Comfortable room”

Travelodge Hotel Perth
Ranked #28 of 66 Hotels in Perth
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Stayed here just one night. Hotel was booked by work. It is in a convenient area and the rooms are pleasant and comfortable. The staff were efficient and friendly. My restaurant meal was ordinary and not good value for money.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
John_Bristowe, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Dear Jon1812,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your room and our friendly team.

Sorry that our restaurant did not live up to its usual very high standards. Please try us again on your next trip and I’m sure you will be satisfied.

Travelodge Perth

Write a ReviewReviews (1,809)

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Rooms were nice enough. Big and loved the king sized bed but no parking is a big problem. Parking over a block away with luggage and weather is not good enough. I would not recommend to any one with a vehicle as it is an extra expense to park the car.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
John_Bristowe, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Dear Neale C,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

Travelodge Perth does not have any on-site parking however, there are several options near us.

The street parking in front of the hotel is free after 6pm on weeknights and all day Sunday.

There is a secure car park 1 block away from the hotel and we have negotiated a special rate with them for our guests to park there at $24 for 24 hours with unlimited entry exits during that time. We issue the tickets for this directly at reception. Every hotel in the Perth CBD charges for parking with some charging over $30 a night. There is also a loading bay at the hotel for guests load/unload luggage when checking in or out.

Please just see our friendly reception team for parking options.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

I loved this hotel. The location, the size of the rooms and also the cleanliness of the hotel. Walking out the door there is a red cat (free bus service) right there that takes you around the city. You had two blocks to Swan River two blocks to the mall superb!! Staff are always friendly and helpful. I would suggest anyone stay at this hotel!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Kylie70
John_Bristowe, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2014

Dear Kylie70,

The team and I are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay here and found our location so convenient.
Having the free CAT bus stopping right outside our door, is an added bonus for us!
Hopefully you will be able to come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

I have stayed in this hotel once, but was unable to stay on my second trip to perth. However, the staff in the restaurant are the best I have come across in perth, this is the reason I chose to eat here rather than the hotel I am staying at. Kylie, Ellie, Jessica, Katelin and Dulshan are the most welcoming staff I have ever come across at a hotel, it is down to them that I keep returning to this restaurant for my evening meals as they make it feel like home.

Stu

1  Thank Stu M

Dear Stu M,

Thank you for your positive review!.

Our restaurant team are a credit to us.

Hopefully you will be able to come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Comfortable,well priced hotel in convenient location,easy to find. The staff were pleasant and knew their jobs well I would have appreciated a white pages. The remote control for the TV took a bit of getting used to. The bar type table and stools on the balcony were great.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Bart B,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

The team and I are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay here.

Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

The rooms are average, the location is good, but the staff are the reason I come back. Friendly and professional from the concierge and front desk to the bar and restaurant. Look out for Dulshan, Kylie, Raja, Ellie and co to make your stay a warm and welcome experience in central Perth. Looking forward to my next trip to Perth already.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Andrew_Lateralus,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

As you point out our team works very hard to provide our guests with excellent service!

Reviewed 8 May 2014

My 4th stay and once agin perfect. Sign up to the email discounts for good rates. Clean, quite, fantastic CBD location. I had to leave mid stay for a funeral and the staff offered me a refund (for a non refundable discount rate) and showed wonderful compassion for my situation.

Dear Steve F,

Thank you for your review.

I am very sorry to hear that you had to leave us early for such an unfortunate event. I hope everything went well.