“Good location”

Travelodge Hotel Perth
Ranked #26 of 66 Hotels in Perth
Reviewed 4 August 2014

terrific location and excellent price compared to other hotels I have stayed in in Perth.very close to the Perth Concert hall, which was the reason we were in town. My wife and I have resolved to stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Susanne W, Assistant Hotel Manager at Travelodge Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Dear Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about Travelodge Perth. I am delighted to hear you have enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcome you back to Travelodge Perth soon.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Staff are very helpful. Good location with CAT bus right outside the door.
Work out room with good equipment. Rooms were mostly clean. Overall hotel meets expectations for the star rating. Would stay again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Susanne W, Assistant Hotel Manager at Travelodge Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear Lisa B,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about Travelodge Perth. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your feedback on our team, location and gym. I am sorry to hear that the cleanliness in your room was not up to our high standards and have passed this on to our housekeeping team.

Thank you again for sharing your experience of your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to Travelodge Perth soon.

Susanne Wagner | Assistant Hotel Manager
Travelodge Hotel Perth

Reviewed 1 August 2014

There is nothing wrong with this hotel, it's clean, the service is decent. It's just that, being a Travelodge, it lacks character. Also, the TV in the room is very small. There is a nice cafe about 100 metres up the road (towards the mall).

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Susanne W, Assistant Hotel Manager at Travelodge Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

Dear Sushiandshirts,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about Travelodge Perth. I appreciate your feedback on our guest service and cleanliness. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to Travelodge Perth and TFE Hotels and exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Quick overnight stay for business trip. Budget accom, central location is handy. Needs better in-room wifi options. Shower took ages for hot water to come through. Staff friendly & helpful, easy check in & out.

Dear 0001Anthony,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about Travelodge Perth. I appreciate your feedback on our friendly and efficient team and I am delighted to share your comment with the team. I am sorry to hear that you have had to wait for hot water in the shower. I have passed your feedback on to our maintenance department to resolve this issue.

Thank you for letting us know about your stay and I hope we will have another opportunity to welcome you back to Travelodge Perth in the future.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I stayed here for on a work trip for a couple days in mid July. The staff at the hotel were very helpful throughout my stay (an offer of an umbrella saved me from being drenched!). Room was a good size, and clean, with a good sized comfy bed. Room service was also nice, even if it did take a while to arrive! Good city location, with taxis out the front within a couple minutes if needed.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Susanne W, Assistant Hotel Manager at Travelodge Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear SaF_09,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about Travelodge Perth. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

I appreciate your feedback on our team, location, rooms and room service and will ensure that this is passed on to the team. I apologise for the wait you had to endure to receive your room service order.

Thank you again for sharing the experience of your stay with us and we hope to welcome you back to Travelodge Hotel Perth in the near future.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Service was efficient and friendly and room was clean. Very central and CAT bus stop right in front. The shower over the bath may be a problem for elderly people. Very happy with the twin beds I requested fotr myself and my daughter.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Yvette,

Thank you for the time you have taken to post a review about Travelodge Perth. I am delighted to hear that you and your daughter enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate your feedback on our location, team and room. I am excited to share it with the team. We have limited availability for walk in showers which can be requested but is subject to availability.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

The Perth TRAVELODGE is located at the west end of the city near the Concert Hall and surrounded by historical and pleasant buildings. Shopping is nearby. It is a way from King's Park which may deter a number of potential guests. The room is functional with a large industrial art item on the wall over the bed and better than usual lighting, it is also possible to open a window for air. The air conditioning is simple to use and effective. There are two working spaces, a desk and a bench with a footstool beneath, a power outlet and mirrored wall. This would be a very good space for working on the computer. The major downside is the very plain bathroom with limited space around the wash basin. The shower is low and small, less effective than most I have found in other hotels recently. The bathroom could do with some work. Breakfast is good value at $22 if reserved at check in. They serve superior espresso coffee. The desk staff are friendly and professional. In the room is a form to fill in for any maintenance - a good touch I hadn't seen before. Wifi is available but expensive.

Dear fatheralbert,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about Travelodge Perth.

The team and I are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and found our team friendly, professional and accommodating during your stay. I appreciate your extensive feedback and will ensure this is passed on to the team. Our guests are able to pre-book Full Buffet Breakfast at Reception at $19.95 and receive complimentary Wi-Fi access for 15 minutes every 24 hours.

Thank you once again for sharing your experience about your stay and I hope we will have another opportunity to welcome you to Travelodge Perth in the near future.