Mercure Perth
Parmelia Hilton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$117
ibis Perth(Perth)
US$106
US$96
ibis
  • Room Service
Mantra on Murray(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$100
  • Room Service
Holiday Inn Perth City Centre(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$114
  • Room Service
Pan Pacific Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$125
Duxton Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$148
  • Pool
Travelodge Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$82
  • Room Service
Fraser Suites Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$115
Sullivans Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$86
Miss Maud Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
1,973 results
All reviewseast towerrooftop poolsuperior roomvalet parkingaccor memberpillow menuroom servicehay streetgood sizebuffet breakfastshort walkbell towerbit datedcentral locationpleasant stayper nightlate check
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I've stayed at the Mercure Perth about 6 or 7 times and not once have I had a problem with this hotel. The service is impeccable, location extremely central, beds comfortable and rooms large! The buffet breakfast in the morning is outstanding too! Will definitely recommend to others and will be back soon.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Matt Y, General Manager at Mercure Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear RossWilson94,

Thank you for your wonderful review.
What a pleasure it is to read that you found our hotel to be consistent throughout your stay.

Thanks for the recommendation, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kind Regards,

Matt Young,
General Manager, Mercure Perth

Reviewed 29 July 2014

I cant speak more highly of this Hotel, the staff were so helpful, recommending awesome day trips which we thoroughly enjoyed, customer service fantastic, they were welcoming, friendly & informative. Especially Nicky! Thank you so much. Providing directions, maps & advise.
It was in a good position within walking distance to most things, shops, parks etc..
We stayed for three nights, & left early on the Friday for the airport, when we got there I realised I left my mobile phone in my room, the staff located it & put it in a taxi, who delivered to me, I was so grateful, Thank you all At the Mercure Perth

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Matt Y, General Manager at Mercure Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Ree443,
What a pleasure to read such a wonderful review about our team, especially Nicky. Thank you so much for sharing. We are very proud of them and I will ensure your feedback is shared.
We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 27 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed 26 July 2014

I have stayed in this hotel 3 times previously and have always been very happy staying here. The hotel is clean, spacious rooms and has an amazing roof top pool with views over Perth City. This hotel is very central for the shops, the train station and for lots of sightseeing. The staff are very helpful especially on my recent stay where I have moved to Perth to study for a year on my own. They excelled themselves in every area specially the Manageress Nicky and the reception staff. You will not be disappointed if you stay at this hotel and I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Dear JaneLittleDunmow,
Thank you for sharing your lovely review of the Mercure Perth. I am so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your stay. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

It is " Fun-times for Chris & Jan ! " .. again ! we arrive @ 1.50 & by 2.05 we are RELAXING in our sumptous , big-room ! Valet parking whisks our Toyota away and the " Attractive Alyce " does her magic Check-In in minutes & even books for a late , check out ! so friendly & efficient Alyce ! Thank You ..

Beautiful , big room , big TV + large window with view ( room 311 ) - YES , this is going to be a " Super W/end ! " Jan decides to go shopping .. MYER ++ only 7 mins walk ! I choose to catch-up on the latests sports ( 40 Channels to choose from ) .

Tea-time ! cnr of Pier & Hay St. gives selection of Korean , Malay , Indian + Middle-Eastern !!
After dinner , we stop to raid local IGA for desserts + / and then face the ardous 5 mins walk !

New SamSung TV has great screen for viewing .. we share a bottle (or 2) of wine .. fall asleep

Saturday morning ..8.00am -quite knock @ door .. w/end papers delivered ! make Jasmine Tea

Manage to find our way to " Breakfast Heaven ! ". very , confortable seating offerd,near Buffett
by " Attentive ANDREA " ... what a Varied Selection : Cereals , Fruits , Breads , Hot Cooking ...
.. have till to 10.30 to enjoy !! take time to read tragic news of downed MH 17 .. then to restore my faith in humanity .. Andrea guides me , gently , in operating " Espresso Pod Coffee " + milk

Lunch-time ... surprise , Jan decides more shopping ! I walk (5mins) to PERTH MINT to invest

Dinner Time ! it is Wet Wet Wet outside .. no problem , we request Room Service & for $ 66 we order a variety of soups , chips , grilled fish , mild curry .. Tray arrives 25 mins later !!

Sadly ... Sunday mornings arrives .. again , Sunday Papers .. " Gaza Hostilities " dominate - how incredibly , blessed , we are to live in Western Australia .. time for breakfast .. again , the
helpful Andrea is there to facilitate our needs . Time to pack .. exit @ 12.30 / room service tops

For Value ; this has been our best ever w/ender :@ $ 240 - with b/fast /2 nites !how awesome !

Room Tip: ask for room with view / between 5-7 th floors !
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christian Z
Matt Y, General Manager at Mercure Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Dear Christian Z (and Jan)

Wow! What a wonderful review to read.

It is clear you have enjoyed your stay and it is great to see the team mentioned by name.
Jan, Alyce and Andrea especially, will be as delighted as I am with your feedback and I know the rest of the team will enjoy hearing about your review too!

I agree, we do live in a fantastic part of the world and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Kind Regards,