“Amazing stay”

Ranked #4 of 64 Hotels in Perth
Sydney, Australia
“Amazing stay”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

We went to Perth to celebrate my fiancée's birthday. I had not informed them of the occasion, but when I mentioned it in passing, they made an all out effort to make it memorable. Despite the late notice they managed to get a cake to help us celebrate (within 4 hours of us checking in) and maintain discretion to ensure my fiancée was surprised. The room itself was incredible - spacious, clean, and very luxurious. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was impeccable, clean, and very large. The staff, as mentioned, went above and beyond and were very friendly, professional, polite, and courteous. The food was also of a very standard - delicious and obvious of the use of quality ingredients. From the moment we stepped in until the moment we left, we were made to feel welcome and experienced a high quality of service. I find it very hard to fault our stay. Highly recommended.

1 Thank Riaz P

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
  • Korean first
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

The best in Perth. Great location, rooms beautiful and so very well appointed. The attention to detail is not missed. The most comfortable bed I've slept in a long time. Even though right in the city it felt very intimate.
I shall be back! Thanks.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jennifer E
Melbourne
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at this great hotel, for 6 nights and was just blown away by the entire experience.
Being a bit obsessive and tad sensitive, I notice details, others might consider trivial. And I must say I have to give everything 5 stars.
Staff - absolutely friendly, very professional, and gentle, and make you feel as if you are guest of a large family - something I always appreciate in hospitality - loved to see the friendly and chummy interactions between the staff too. (And they were all immaculately attired)
Room and other amenities - of very good quality and comfortable.
Food - now that, my only concern, it is far too good - and I have come back few kilos heavier - the chocolates served at night with the turning down service, apparently hand made are divine, not to mention the food and coffee coming out of their kitchen, the deserts just melt in your mouth.
Very conveniently placed - it is close to the Kings Park, the running / jogging there is not enough to shed the calories I have put on - but it did allow me to relax and have a great time!!!
Thank you for the great service and experience !
I hope you get to maintain the same quality and atmosphere throughout, in my opinion, I wouldn't change a thing, and all the best!!!
Sujeevan

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank Sujeevan
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We arrived early evening and were greeted by a helpful and friendly reception staff. We were promptly wisked up to our incredible suite. The room was tastefully designed with ample space. Our bathroom was beautiful and felt very luxurious. The staff were so helpful, from tours of the incredible on site wine vault, to quick advice on the best seafood restaurants, the list goes on. Nestled amongst the CBD the general clientele frequenting the champagne bar at the entrance is that of baker/financier, but one can quickly escape this with the beautiful Kings gardens a quick hop away, and for this that need to exercise, Jacobs ladder is not for the faint hearted on an early morning!
Fresh flowers daily in our bathroom and a turn down service at night are all the small extras that make the place in a league above the others! We will definitely be back, it can't come soon enough!
Well done The Terrace, you have filled the brief of "the perfect boutique hotel".

1 Thank Njb41
Perth
Reviewed 11 May 2014

From the moment we arrived at the Terrace Hotel we we tarted to the must exceptional customer service experience we have ever experienced. Our car was taken away to be parked and then we were expertly sunken thoough our beautiful heritage suite by Nick. Every experience we had with the staff at this hotel could not be faulted, we were made to feel welcome and part of the family. Would definitely recommend this hotel to stay.

Room Tip: We stayed in heritage suite 2, Lovely.
Washington DC
Reviewed 6 May 2014

From the moment we arrived the bellman was excellent (Nick?). Helped us with our huge amount of luggage, finding efficient parking, set us up with long blacks after our flight, connected us with the concierge (missed his name, I apologize). The concierge was complete with extensive Perth advice, and even ran off down the street, around the corner, down the block and booked us a rental car at the last minute. Great service!

Room is boutique appropriate, with an all marble bathroom (floors, walls), with an open rain shower, free standing tub, backlit mirror. Very design cool. Bathroom was probably the size of many a hotel room.

B&O very cool TV, comfy bed, large room, lots of amenities. Breakfast was superlatively good. Many of us in the US might associate "Best Western" with a low end property, but this is a great find.

Room Tip: We were on the fourth floor in the new building. Room was great, although I wish the windows were o...
4 Thank rowingman
Bunbury, Australia
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I travel often for work, have stayed at various hotels in Perth and will look no further next time I am in town. Truly an excellent boutique hotel with equally excellent service. Stayed in the deluxe room that had plenty of space and a massive bathroom. Free wifi, Foxtel IQ, Apple TV, and Nespresso machine in room were all very nice touches.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank shaun_wa
Barb B, Front Office Manager at Best Western Premier Terrace Hotel, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Dear shaun_wa,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor.

We are happy we were able to meet all your expectations. We feel that complimentary Wi-Fi is a necessity for business travellers in today's world and happy you were also able to utilise our other modern conveniences the Apple TV, iPad & Foxtel IQ.

We certainly do hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back again.
Warm regards,