“Needed more than one night” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Best Western Premier Terrace Hotel

Best Western Premier Terrace Hotel
Ranked #4 of 81 Hotels in Perth
Melbourne, Australia
“Needed more than one night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

This hotel gets wonderful reviews and it is easy to see why. it is esssntially a tiny hotel in a hertiage listed house in the middle of Perth. The staff are wonderful but as it is above our usual budget it is weird to have people carry our bags. The porter did take te tiem to fully explain all the feature of the room to me. The beds were comfortable and the bathroom extravagant. They are not large rooms but they have everything you need. We didn't get a chance to try the restaurant but the bar staff were very obliging for a late night drink and even offered to find a late night snack for us before the kitchen staff left for the night. it was a lovely start to out trip and a very pleasant surprise. All of the hotels seem to be expensive in Perth so this was worth the few extra dollars. if you have a hire car you can park it yourself overnight at the entertainment centre, it is only a short walk around the corner. the car park is open 24 hours but it is not cheap. i needed to make a few trips during the night so the valet service was not suitable.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
  • Korean first
Sydney
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

I come to Perth occasionally for work and have never really succeeded in finding anywhere good to stay. However now I have! Great central location, stylishly furnished, luxurious bathroom, very comfortable bed, great TV with wide range of channels (though I did find working the remote rather challenging at first), excellent restaurant, helpful friendly staff, lots of 'little touches' like complimentary bottles of mineral water, Nespresso machine, jug of fresh milk in fridge...Highly recommended!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
4 Thank Paddingtontraveller
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

stayed here to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary. Cant fault. Our room was beautiful with a very comfortable huge bed and the most enormous pillows. There was a bottle of lovely champagne on ice in our room when we arrived. We had dinner in the dining room which was made all the more special by our attentive waiter. Breakfast in the dining room in the morning rounded off a wonderful stay. totally recommend!

Room Tip: There are not many rooms in the old part of the hotel where we stayed. We chose a colonial room beca...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank j t
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

I stayed here for one night on a Saturday evening. The Staff are amazing, every single person we dealt with over the whole stay was wonderful there was not a single thing to fault in their service, and this includes the restaurant staff.

The decor in the whole establishment is a little mismatched, some hertiage, some regency, some art deco, and a little bit of 1960 formica thrown in for good measure... but strangley it's just weird rather than horrible... but it didnt ditract from the stay.

The bed is the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in at a hotel! big, soft, fluffy, it's like you're being eaten by a marshmallow... but still strangely supportive (I have back issues and hotel beds are usually the worst part of my holiday because I end up with terrible back pain but I had absolutely no problems on these beds).

They use really lovely tea and give you a nespresso machine and pods - no instant coffee here!

Everything was clean and immaculate - not a thing to fault!

Over all a fabulous stay, I would stay here again!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Olivia D
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

We went to Perth to celebrate my fiancée's birthday. I had not informed them of the occasion, but when I mentioned it in passing, they made an all out effort to make it memorable. Despite the late notice they managed to get a cake to help us celebrate (within 4 hours of us checking in) and maintain discretion to ensure my fiancée was surprised. The room itself was incredible - spacious, clean, and very luxurious. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was impeccable, clean, and very large. The staff, as mentioned, went above and beyond and were very friendly, professional, polite, and courteous. The food was also of a very standard - delicious and obvious of the use of quality ingredients. From the moment we stepped in until the moment we left, we were made to feel welcome and experienced a high quality of service. I find it very hard to fault our stay. Highly recommended.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Riaz P
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

The best in Perth. Great location, rooms beautiful and so very well appointed. The attention to detail is not missed. The most comfortable bed I've slept in a long time. Even though right in the city it felt very intimate.
I shall be back! Thanks.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jennifer E
Melbourne
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at this great hotel, for 6 nights and was just blown away by the entire experience.
Being a bit obsessive and tad sensitive, I notice details, others might consider trivial. And I must say I have to give everything 5 stars.
Staff - absolutely friendly, very professional, and gentle, and make you feel as if you are guest of a large family - something I always appreciate in hospitality - loved to see the friendly and chummy interactions between the staff too. (And they were all immaculately attired)
Room and other amenities - of very good quality and comfortable.
Food - now that, my only concern, it is far too good - and I have come back few kilos heavier - the chocolates served at night with the turning down service, apparently hand made are divine, not to mention the food and coffee coming out of their kitchen, the deserts just melt in your mouth.
Very conveniently placed - it is close to the Kings Park, the running / jogging there is not enough to shed the calories I have put on - but it did allow me to relax and have a great time!!!
Thank you for the great service and experience !
I hope you get to maintain the same quality and atmosphere throughout, in my opinion, I wouldn't change a thing, and all the best!!!
Sujeevan