“Beyond our expectations”

27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Beyond our expectations”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

This beautiful naturescape in Kings Park is a wonderful place for families to visit. Far more than a playground or a landscaped park, the area provides exciting activities for children of all ages, although there was not a swing, slide or patch of grass to be seen. Parents, grandparents and even this great-grandmother found plenty to enjoy. For me it was a trip down memory lane; for the children an opportunity to experience bush play including wading in pools and creeks and making cubby houses; for the other adults an opportunity to enjoy the bush setting. For more information, visit my blog at www.maureenhelen.com

Well done, Kings Park!

Visited January 2014

• Indonesian first
Perth, Australia
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Good fun in perth!”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

I came here with my 2 younger cousins and it was a blast!

I'm usually more of the hang around and chat or take nature pictures type but this place looked like so much fun, i was definitely up for some running around!

We spent a good 4 hours here running about, skimming rocks and playing hide and seek.

An awesome BBQ day for the whole family =)

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Ninja_Cats
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“a slice of Australiana Bush beauty”
Reviewed 13 December 2013

this is by no means my first trip to this lovely place. the kids had an excellent time playing in the various bush playground scatter throughout the area. a definate place to go for Australian bush beauty.

Visited December 2013
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“'taste' of the bush for city folk”
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Coming from a small country town, we still enjoy this 'taste' of the bush in King's Park- it's especially nice to wade in the water on a hot day!

Visited November 2013
Perth
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Turn back the clock”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Took my 3/5 yo niece and nephew. I felt like I was transferred back to my childhood, make cubbies, climb, play on rocks, wade in the ponds, seriously so much fun.... Despite all those potential hazards of bumps and bruises, no one was harmed, safe as houses... Loved it loved it ... Been 3 times in one week.

Visited October 2013