Britannia on William
Parmelia Hilton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$118
ibis Perth(Perth)
US$106
US$96
Travelocity
  • Room Service
Pan Pacific Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$125
Agoda.com
Duxton Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$144
  • Pool
Fraser Suites Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$115
  • Pool
Travelodge Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$84
  • Room Service
Hyatt Regency Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$130
Trip.com
US$70
US$60
Agoda.com
Miss Maud Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$111
Priceline
All reviewstrain stationpleasant staynorthbridgecitylaundry
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 January 2010

Close to everything, good location, nice, clean, big clean kitchen, very nice big and clean bathroom but it is a big BUT , But it is noisy from the streat. Without an ear plugs you cant sleep.

Stayed: January 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 January 2010

This was the worst place I have ever stayed in!! There were cockroches in the kitchen; the curtains didn't cover the windows in the bedrooms and some rooms didn't have fans (40 degree heat!); the only kettle broke while we were staying there so we had to boil water in a pan; there was 1 glass (wine in mugs - so classy!); overflowing sanitary bins in the girls toilets; loads of holes in the sheets; dirty carpets and rude staff...need I say more? If you decide to stay here don't say you weren't warned!

• Stayed: December 2009
Reviewed 2 January 2010

From the cockroaches in the kitchen & dining room to the overflowing sanitary bins in the ladies toilets, this place was disgusting.
The common rooms and bedrooms are dreary and dull with not one picture or poster on the walls to brighten the place up. There are no lightshades so you get blinded when trying to read and you're lucky if the curtains in your room actually reach the bottom of the window.
The TV room looked so uncomfortable we didn't step a foot in it the whole 9 days we stayed there. Stupidly we paid up front and when we asked for a refund we were told no.
One good thing is that there's loads of computers however they are very slow at uploading photos.
If you have any other options, DO NOT STAY HERE!!
The fact that the owner says 'this is one of the best places to stay in Perth' is not a good sign, I'd say get out of Perth as fast as you can!

• Stayed: December 2009
Reviewed 10 July 2008

I would like to do a review for a hostel in Perth Austrália.
The hostel name is Britannia, in central Perth.
My wife and I are going to Perth and I booked a double room 1 month before leaving, over the phone with David, one of their night staff. He confirmed that it was OK and I even asked him if he needed my credit card number. He said NO, that the room was booked for me. I asked a second time if it was guaranteed that i would have a room and he said YES, also I gave him my e-mail to contact me in any case!
Well, end of the story is that I called them 1 week before travelling to reconfirm and another person checked my booking and said she could not find anything under my name and they were fully booked for the period I would like to stay. What a shame on them.
I live in brazil and the flight is around 35 hours. Would anyone imagine what is to arrive after such a long journey and have to hear that you do not have your booked room!!!
With lucky I booked a room in a different place before going!!!
Doing some internet research I read that other people has had the same problem, even paying on the internet and arriving there with no booking!

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
1  Thank ale088
Reviewed 11 June 2008

This hostel has been one of the best i have stayed in. The staff are friendly, its in an excellent location and its a place that is easy to make friends, especially when your travelling alone. Although the cleanliness of the place is not to a high standard, it is a comfortable, budget accomodation for any traveller. I dont understand when people say the hostel isnt good enough?! If you want a 5 star resort book into a hotel! Its a typical backpacker place. The building is abit run down, but it adds to the personality of the place, afterall it is over a 100 years old. The kitchen is well equiped and the staff are constantly buying new things to make it better. It is one of the few hostel ive been to which has an oven and a freezer. The eating area is comfortable and offers the opportunity to sit in big groups or as individuals to watch tv. Overall the hostel is what it is. Its comfortable and the location is fabulous. I would recommend this hostel to anyone who is looking for a good time whilst travelling in perth.

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)