1. Location: Great; within walking distance of pedestrianised malls, jetties, train stations.
2. Staff: Good (comparative to all hospitality and service staff in Perth). Not terribly helpful nor friendly for a tourist business but do get things done.
3. Free 24-hour wifi; irritating that only for 3-hour blocks, necessitating a trip to the lobby even in middle of night for new password. Computers available at lobby though.
4. Rooms are clean and of comfortable size; though facilities are basic and old.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Criterion Hotel Perth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Perth Criterion Hotel