“Shrinking sushi but yummy”
Review of Aisuru Sushi

Aisuru Sushi
Ranked #118 of 1,402 Restaurants in Perth
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Went there for lunch with my mum yesterday and it is still good! We ordered a lunch set each which I think is pretty good value for money at $15.50 each and it was tasty. Being a greedy guts I also ordered a small sunburnt roll which was delicious. My only problem is that the sushi seems to be shrinking in size each time I go...

There are newer reviews for Aisuru Sushi

Reviewed 8 March 2014

Well, popped in for lunch recently on a whim, never been before. Greeted and seated quickly and drinks ordered very promptly. All ordered, including food, shown on an ipad by mainly non Japanese staff, so what you are getting and paying is very clear. Sake not cheap but nice, OJ ho hum as usual with Japanese places. We had beef tataki (4 pieces for @$12), 5 pieces of salmon sashimi, a soft shell crab salad (huge greens) and a main prawn and cucumber roll (Diamond I think). Food was ok, so many staff whisking plates away a neo-second after finishing. Toilets are a trudge up a laneway past all the bins- female and disabled had lights out and no handwash- male ones had lights at least,,,,,. Bright and clean-looking restaurant in a good location- chef looked like he had just witnessed a death.

Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

We went in on a busy Saturday evening without a reservation. We were asked to wait 15/20 minutes but got seated after 5. We were given the menus while waiting which gavel us time to choose a miso soup and a crab salad for entre. We shared a sushi roll for main, Black Velvet I think it was called(?) with tuna, crab, avocado and black kaviar. Everything came out as when ready and all dishes were absolutely fantastic. It won't be my only time going there - for sure.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

We stumbled onto this fabulous sushi bar. The service was excellent and the food was just amazing. As we sat at the bar we could watch the various chefs cook our fabulous meal. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

Did I enjoy some great sushi here? Yes. Was it pricy? Yes. For the price, I expected to receive eight pieces of sushi per plate as opposed to four. The menu is extensive, the service attentive, and the ambiance elegant. However, I will only be returning for special occasions.