“Great Sushi Spot”

Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
“Great Sushi Spot”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Great place. Good ambience, good service, unbelievable selection and very fast. No real complaints. Recommended!

• Visited July 2014

Perth City, Western Australia, Australia
“More please”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

What a great place this is. Great choice of food , all delicious , great service , quick and polite . There is limited space inside but more tables outside and heaters too so we were cosy
Please try the lotus root chips and tempura corn , also the dynamite sushi roll and foie gras nilgiri and the best chicken karaage I've ever eaten ..... Yumm
Not cheap but great produce and good portions

• Visited July 2014
Perth, Australia
“Yummy and great service”
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Had a birthday here recently and can say I highly recommend it! The food was amazing all presented well, the staff were lovely and the price was respectable!
I had the spicy tuna sushi but on out table we just about had everything on the menu and no complaints! Will go here again

“Amazing”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I've never tried sushi, it was my first time. I fallen in love and I spent three times in a row in this place. Guys is wonderful, a bit expensive but it's normal, the service is great! Try samurai roll, the best one!!

• Visited May 2014
Dublin, Ireland
“great variety & quality”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

The first time I went here was also the first time I had tried sushi. I am vegan and was under the mistaken impression that all sushi contained fish, so when I saw the list (yes list!) of about 15 different vegan sushi, I was shocked & delighted. There are loads of options on the menu. One of our party eats gluten-free, and she too was able to eat fine. The drinks menu is quite short; I tried the Chinese tea and it was fine, the staff also give free top-ups. The first time here I sat at the bar with 2 others as all tables were taken, and actually it was very enjoyable as you get to see the staff making the sushi from scratch. If you want to use the toilet you need to get the key off the staff, which is just a bit annoying. I cannot comment much on value, I don't know the price of sushi elsewhere, this being my first time, but it was AUD8 for a 1/2 portion (4 rolls) & AUD15 for a full portion, which seemed reasonable for Perth. The staff were quick to seat & serve us (on their iPAD!) which I liked. The food was excellent for me, perfectly put together and tasted well, and it was not too hard to use the chopsticks. Staff were very good about reminding us of the kitchen's closing time & asking us if we had any last orders. I went a 2nd time during my Perth stay, & would happily go again if I'm ever again near there. Delighted I went.

• Visited April 2014