“Still great!...”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Two and a half years ago was the last time I was in Perth and loved this place for a couple of breakfasts. Determined not to have to brave the weekend queues, I decided to save my breakfast here for a weekday. Straight in and served promptly. I opted for the Cheese Kransky. A little heavier breakfast than I would prefer now days but I must say, it was rather delightful. I was so pleased that this place had maintained its food quality.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Busy places and no possibility of pre bookings requires a good people management, but there is the opposite. We waited about 40min to get in and then we gave up because the environment was awful with the manager screaming with staff and customers. The cafe could be amazing. Shame.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Berry pancakes were super fluffy and tasty. There's a waiting list to have a sit but it worth it.
Waitress misunderstand my order and she was really nice to change it.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

This is one of our regular brunch spots - have been here numerous times and NEVER have had a bad dish. Food is absolutely delicious, portions are quite big so I do feel you really get what you're paying for. I literally don't have anything bad to say! Homemade pies are always a winner if you want something a bit cheaper. Definitely the best cafe in Perth, hands down! Well done to the Tuckshop team for keeping their service and meals consistent every single time!!!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

The ambiance wasn't what I am used to but the place was packed so thinking the food must be good.
We went for the vegetarian options for breakfast but neither were anything special.
I think the popularity might be their Asian breakfasts and pies.