“Five star experience from check in to check out.”

Fraser Suites Perth
Ranked #9 of 81 Hotels in Perth
Adelaide
“Five star experience from check in to check out.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013 via mobile

Beautiful water feature entry, light and spacious foyer and very quiet and comfortable rooms. The service was exceptional as was the hot breakfast. I simply couldn't fault this hotel, treat yourself to a stay here.

1 Thank Rodkat
Mariusz T, General Manager at Fraser Suites Perth, responded to this review, 20 August 2013
Dear Rodkat
Many thanks for writing such a positive review on your recent stay with us.
I will make sure that all staff across the hotel are aware that you received such wonderful service from the team.
Thank you again and I do hope to see you back with us at Fraser Suites Perth when next you are travelling to Perth.
Thanks again and take care

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (409)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Bergen op Zoom, The Netherlands
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

Fraser Suites Hotel has everything that a guest wants. Good rooms, good beds, bathroom OK and a good restaurant. Nothing to complain but the hotel has no "feel@home" atmosphere as many other bigger hotels. The bar was closing rather early when we were there i.e. 10:00 pm. It is close to many good restaurants in East Perth and places to get a good breakfast.

Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear wim s
Many thanks for your review on your recent stay with us.
We do receive constant positive feedback on our Beds and the layout of our Suites so I am glad to hear that you enjoyed staying with us along with our restaurant. I will be sure to pass on your feedback to our Executive Chef so he can pass onto his team.
Thank you again for your review and I do hope we see you back with us at Fraser Suites when next you travel to Perth.
Christchurch, New Zealand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

I stayed there because I was attending an event that was in their conference space. The room was modern, tidy, clean and had everything I needed. I had room service a couple of times which was pretty tasty. A word of caution that room service stopped at 10.30pm and from what I could see there weren't many restaurants close by. I used the gym which was spacious with modern machines. The pool looked nice too but forgot my togs so no swimming for me. Would definitely recommend and stay there again.

Dear Rowan T
Many thanks for taking the time to post such a lovely review.
I will be sure to pass on your positive feedback to our Housekeeping Team with regards to their servicing. We are currently looking at alternatives for our Room Service hours so there will be a change in the near future with alternatives late in the evening.
Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you back with us at Fraser Suites when next you are travelling to Perth (Don’t forget your simmers!)
Kindest regards
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013

LOCATION
Approx. 2km from City of Perth
Geographically speaking, East Perth is not in the City Centre. However, being a local in Perth I consider the location for Fraser Suites within the City. Transperth busses directly across the street takes you into the City for FREE (1min – 3min max)

ROOM LAYOUT
*One Bedroom Exec (55 sqm)
Fantastic, Big, Beautiful and sufficient for 3 Guests max
Living Room + Fully Equip Kitchen separated from the Bedroom + Bath

*Two-bedroom Premier (90 sqm)
Door 1 leads to the One Bedroom Exec
Door 2 brings us to another Bedroom + Bathroom
Suite a family/group of 5-6

DESIGN
Modern, Sleek. Rooms are exactly like the photos available via their website

PEOPLE SKILLS/STAFF
Skilled, Polite, Well-mannered
Very Well Dressed : Working in Corporate I consider outlook to be critical

MY EXPERIENCE
Ive stayed with Fraser Suites 3 TIMES. Beautiful Rooms and had River Views. Once the Balcony Room was sold out. Lovely staff provided me with an upgrade for the night

RATING
7/10
Having stayed in top hotels around the world, I rate this a 4.5-5 Star for a Hotel Apartment

PRICE
$230-$350/night for 1-2 nights would be affordable. Keep an eye out for Special offers if they have any

RECOMMENDED
YES. Recommended friends from Melb, Syd and Singapore and they gave Positive Reviews

Those who rates this below average, you are either unlucky with your rooms or hard to please

Room Tip: Take the One Bedroom Exec (55 sqm)
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank REVIEW E
Dear REVIEW E
Many thanks for writing such a wonderful review. Our rooms do have the best views in Perth overlooking the Swan River and with a Modern feel to the each suite. Our balcony rooms are very popular with our guests.
Thank you again for your review and I do hope to see you back at Fraser Suites when next you are travelling to Perth.
Kindest regards
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2013

The hotel overall is really nice and I will stay again!
Check in was easy, parking was a bit of a journey but I eventually found it (suggest giving people a map)
The rooms are very well designed and I live the furniture and decor! I'd live to know where they purchased the side tables in the living room! The bathroom and kitchens are very well appointed!
I had an issue with a leaking fridge and the lovely engineer (Ramit, I think?) tried to fix it but made sure I had an upgraded room for the hassle, such a nice man.
Room service food was great and fast (gluten free too).
I'll be back for sure :-)

• Stayed August 2013
Mariusz T, General Manager at Fraser Suites Perth, responded to this review, 14 August 2013
Dear Richolisa
Many thanks for such a positive review. I will be sure to pass on your feedback to our Engineering Manager and also Rizzo our Maintenance Assistant who attended to your room. The décor in our Suites is beautiful. Please feel free to contact our Rooms Division Manager – Michael Klaus so we can ascertain which room you were in so we can give you some further information on the supplier of our side tables in our living rooms.
Thank you again for your review and we are looking forward to seeing you back with us at Fraser Suites when next you are travelling to Perth.
Karratha, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

Fraser suites Perth was a really nice place to stay, but some of the services I expected from a 5-star hotel weren't there. Little things such as no pepper in the shaker, a small minibar, not refreshing everything when the room was cleaned, however the room service and dinner in the restaurant had excellent food and the staff were more than happy to accommodate our requests. The buffet breakfast was tasty, but only offered a very small selection of food (no salmon, potatoes etc) and we weren't offered any tea or coffee. The noise in the hall carries into the room which wasn't great but the rooms themselves were really nice. The one bedroom executive suite was spacious and I enjoyed spending time in the room. Overall I would rate this hotel a 4.5 star rather than a 5.

• Stayed August 2013
Mariusz T, General Manager at Fraser Suites Perth, responded to this review, 13 August 2013
Dear Travellersamm
Many thanks for taking the time to write your review.
I have discussed with our Housekeeping team the importance of always ensuring that our amenities are always replenished during our housekeeping servicing. I have also passed on your feedback to our Operations Manager to share with the Food & Beverage team to ensure that our 5 star standards are always maintained.
Thank you again for providing your feedback and I do hope when choosing accommodation in Perth that we see you back with us again at Fraser Suites.
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2013

Don't be fooled into thinking that because this place is at the other end of the city it'll be hard to get around. You just jump on any of the buses in the westerly direction and within a few minutes you're within the heart of it all, for free! Just tell the driver you're just headed up into the city and voila.
Whilst I was looking out to a crane during my stay, the construction of the building next door should be finished in a few months, maybe weeks. THe rooms are really well appointed and comfortable. Features include a cute couch, nice double seater desk/dining table, kitchenette with enough to cook a light meal, very comfortable bed (best pillows ever!) and the bathroom is modern and again, well appointed. Room service is basic but quick and reasonably priced. There is also a gym and a pool! Again, well appointed and stylish. The basement carpark is $20 a day, which compared to other city hotels is reasonable. They car parks are also really roomy, not like the hyatt in perth! I ordered a breakfast which was pretty average, I didn't get to a buffet so can't comment. The dining room lacks a little ambience, and the menu is basic and pretty average. The wine selection is also that, but matches up to the food to be honest. There aren't too many places within walking distance that I could find for good dining. Suggest taking a cab up to northbridge or highgate, or even leederville. Only about 10 min drive away.

Room Tip: aim for one facing the river?
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Dear SallySpider
Thank you for writing such a positive and glowing review.
The hotels location is by far one of the best location’s in the city. Quietly located on the swan river and then 2-3 minutes on the bus and you are right in the centre of town. Our Executive Chef is currently working on refreshing our Room Service and Dining Room menu’s so next time you are with us you should see a change in the options.
Thank you again for the lovely review and we do hope you are back with us again in the not too distant future.