“Very happy with our stay at Fraser Suites”

Fraser Suites Perth
Ranked #12 of 66 Hotels in Perth
Reviewed 30 August 2013

We stayed here for a night last weekend when visiting friends in Perth. We got a great room rate by booking a few months in advance so were very happy with the value for money. Our room which was a Studio Deluxe was a great size and had everything we needed. The finishing were of good quality and the room was nice and clean. The service during our stay was excellent (especially for Perth) from check in to check out and there was always someone around to assist. Room service was not too expensive and was very tasty and presented well. Breakfast was OK and maybe a little overpriced however is covenant and had an OK selection of hot foods. There is an IGA a 10 min walk down the road and as our room has cooking facilities we would probably make use of them next time we stay.

We already have a booking to return to the hotel for a few days in September this year and are looking forward to having a bit more time to enjoy the various facilities the hotel has to offer.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Mariusz T, General Manager at Fraser Suites Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2013

Dear Bailinh
Many thanks for writing such a lovely review. I will be sure to pass on your feedback to our team as they will be pleased to hear of their great service that they have provided.
We look forward to seeing you back with us later this month.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

I stayed here for a weekend away with my boyfriend, we booked the romance package. It's worth looking at the promotions as they are good value!

It was lovely and modern with the most comfortable king sized bed and a very nice bathroom. Our package included champagne and chocolates (yum!), parking, late checkout at midday and a buffet breakfast which was delicious.

I would definitely recommend this hotel and would love to go back!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Lulaaaaaaaaaaa
Mariusz T, General Manager at Fraser Suites Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2013

Dear Lulaaaaaaaaaaa
Thank you for such a lovely review and I am very happy to hear you had a lovely and romantic weekend with us. Our Romance Package is very popular and our chocolates are very delicious just like our breakfast buffet!
Thank you again and I do hope we see you back with us at Fraser Suites Perth in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 19 August 2013 via mobile

Beautiful water feature entry, light and spacious foyer and very quiet and comfortable rooms. The service was exceptional as was the hot breakfast. I simply couldn't fault this hotel, treat yourself to a stay here.

1  Thank Rodkat
Mariusz T, General Manager at Fraser Suites Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2013

Dear Rodkat
Many thanks for writing such a positive review on your recent stay with us.
I will make sure that all staff across the hotel are aware that you received such wonderful service from the team.
Thank you again and I do hope to see you back with us at Fraser Suites Perth when next you are travelling to Perth.
Thanks again and take care

Reviewed 17 August 2013

Fraser Suites Hotel has everything that a guest wants. Good rooms, good beds, bathroom OK and a good restaurant. Nothing to complain but the hotel has no "feel@home" atmosphere as many other bigger hotels. The bar was closing rather early when we were there i.e. 10:00 pm. It is close to many good restaurants in East Perth and places to get a good breakfast.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear wim s
Many thanks for your review on your recent stay with us.
We do receive constant positive feedback on our Beds and the layout of our Suites so I am glad to hear that you enjoyed staying with us along with our restaurant. I will be sure to pass on your feedback to our Executive Chef so he can pass onto his team.
Thank you again for your review and I do hope we see you back with us at Fraser Suites when next you travel to Perth.

Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

I stayed there because I was attending an event that was in their conference space. The room was modern, tidy, clean and had everything I needed. I had room service a couple of times which was pretty tasty. A word of caution that room service stopped at 10.30pm and from what I could see there weren't many restaurants close by. I used the gym which was spacious with modern machines. The pool looked nice too but forgot my togs so no swimming for me. Would definitely recommend and stay there again.

Dear Rowan T
Many thanks for taking the time to post such a lovely review.
I will be sure to pass on your positive feedback to our Housekeeping Team with regards to their servicing. We are currently looking at alternatives for our Room Service hours so there will be a change in the near future with alternatives late in the evening.
Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you back with us at Fraser Suites when next you are travelling to Perth (Don’t forget your simmers!)

Reviewed 14 August 2013

LOCATION
Approx. 2km from City of Perth
Geographically speaking, East Perth is not in the City Centre. However, being a local in Perth I consider the location for Fraser Suites within the City. Transperth busses directly across the street takes you into the City for FREE (1min – 3min max)

ROOM LAYOUT
*One Bedroom Exec (55 sqm)
Fantastic, Big, Beautiful and sufficient for 3 Guests max
Living Room + Fully Equip Kitchen separated from the Bedroom + Bath

*Two-bedroom Premier (90 sqm)
Door 1 leads to the One Bedroom Exec
Door 2 brings us to another Bedroom + Bathroom
Suite a family/group of 5-6

DESIGN
Modern, Sleek. Rooms are exactly like the photos available via their website

PEOPLE SKILLS/STAFF
Skilled, Polite, Well-mannered
Very Well Dressed : Working in Corporate I consider outlook to be critical

MY EXPERIENCE
Ive stayed with Fraser Suites 3 TIMES. Beautiful Rooms and had River Views. Once the Balcony Room was sold out. Lovely staff provided me with an upgrade for the night

RATING
7/10
Having stayed in top hotels around the world, I rate this a 4.5-5 Star for a Hotel Apartment

PRICE
$230-$350/night for 1-2 nights would be affordable. Keep an eye out for Special offers if they have any

RECOMMENDED
YES. Recommended friends from Melb, Syd and Singapore and they gave Positive Reviews

Those who rates this below average, you are either unlucky with your rooms or hard to please

Room Tip: Take the One Bedroom Exec (55 sqm)
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank REVIEW E

Dear REVIEW E
Many thanks for writing such a wonderful review. Our rooms do have the best views in Perth overlooking the Swan River and with a Modern feel to the each suite. Our balcony rooms are very popular with our guests.
Thank you again for your review and I do hope to see you back at Fraser Suites when next you are travelling to Perth.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

The hotel overall is really nice and I will stay again!
Check in was easy, parking was a bit of a journey but I eventually found it (suggest giving people a map)
The rooms are very well designed and I live the furniture and decor! I'd live to know where they purchased the side tables in the living room! The bathroom and kitchens are very well appointed!
I had an issue with a leaking fridge and the lovely engineer (Ramit, I think?) tried to fix it but made sure I had an upgraded room for the hassle, such a nice man.
Room service food was great and fast (gluten free too).
I'll be back for sure :-)

• Stayed: August 2013
Mariusz T, General Manager at Fraser Suites Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2013

Dear Richolisa
Many thanks for such a positive review. I will be sure to pass on your feedback to our Engineering Manager and also Rizzo our Maintenance Assistant who attended to your room. The décor in our Suites is beautiful. Please feel free to contact our Rooms Division Manager – Michael Klaus so we can ascertain which room you were in so we can give you some further information on the supplier of our side tables in our living rooms.
Thank you again for your review and we are looking forward to seeing you back with us at Fraser Suites when next you are travelling to Perth.