“Quiet achiever”

Fraser Suites Perth
Ranked #9 of 64 Hotels in Perth
“Quiet achiever”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

This place is a beauty. On the edge of the city (Burswood end) and close enough to everything. Best of all, large clean rooms, great pool/spa/sauna, great breakfast and bar - Just perfect. This our second stay and will definitely stay again.

3 Thank Chris_Hoath
Mariusz T, General Manager at Fraser Suites Perth, responded to this review, 5 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review. We are always receiving such positive feedback on all aspects of the hotel. I am so pleased that you enjoy your stay with us each time you are with us and we look forward to welcoming you next time you are staying in Perth.
Thank you again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (412)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Witham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Arrived hoping for an early check-in. Room wasn't quite available but they ensured the breakfast room, which was just closing was kept open so I could get breakfast while waiting. The room was quickly prepared and I got a free upgrade. Room extremely good. Washing machine and tumble drier very handy as I am travelling light. Gym is well equipped. Would definitely come back.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank Colin_UK681
Many thanks for writing a lovely review. I am so pleased to hear that the team went the extra mile in ensuring our breakfast buffet was kept open for you upon arrival while you waited for your room to be prepared. Our gym is very popular with our guests as it is well equipped. We look forward to welcoming you back to Fraser Suites when next you are travelling to Perth.
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 28 November 2013

Perfect. Stayed here for a romantics night stay and the rooms are so presidential it's just gorgeous! Beautiful marble tiled bathroom and big bed! The rooms and hotel are immaculate and staff are very friendly

• Stayed September 2013
3 Thank nikki_marie_rogers
Many thanks for your lovely review. It makes me very happy that we were able to provide such a romantic getaway through our service and product. I have passed on your feedback to our team. We all look forward to seeing you back with us when next you need accommodation in the Perth CBD.
Thank you again and take care.
Reviewed 25 November 2013

A long awaited weekend away without children was happily spent at Frasers Suits. Professionalism at its best. All staff without question were fantastic, enthusiastic, friendly and only to happy to fore fill their role. Rooms were plush, well appointed, comfortable and glamourous. The food was the best we have eaten in a long time. The attention to detail in everything was admirable. I can but only rave about this place. You must stay here!

Room Tip: We stayed in an apartment room. It felt fantastically roomy and so comfy.
3 Thank Caroline B
Many thanks for your lovely review. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed a lovely relaxing time with us. I have passed on your feedback to our team as they are always so happy to hear that their service is always well received. We all look forward to seeing you back with us again in the not too distant future.
Thank you again and take care.
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I have am rather unhappy with my one week stay. Strangely that the housekeeping does not replenish the toiletries n make the bed everyday. I know they change the sheets twice only on my 9 days there. the towels given one day was totally torn. I have taken a pic to prove to the hotel. one annoying thing about housekeeping was that every morning they will ring the bell at 0830 to want to do housekeeping. I am on holiday and they wake me up every morning this way when I wanted to sleep late. yes, I have my Do Not Disturb Message On but it is of no use. All in All the FS is really ñice hotel to stay

Room Tip: Don't request for late check-out because they charge Aud20 for an hour.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank stealeers
Many thanks for taking the time to write your review on your recent stay with us. It was very concerning to myself to read of the short falls in service that you had received from our Housekeeping team during your stay with us. Please be assured that I do take all feedback very seriously and have held a meeting with our Housekeeping Management team to discuss the shortfalls that you have highlighted. I would really like the opportunity to discuss these with you personally. Please do feel free to contact my office directly and a convenient time with yourself.
Thank you once again and I do hope to hear from you in the not too distant future and to have the opportunity to see you back with us again.
With kindest regards
Mariusz
Reviewed 23 November 2013

We stayed for 5 nights in early November while our apartment was have some renovations done.

Really like these apartments, they really made us feel like "home from home". From check in to check out, the staff were all so professional and friendly. it made it just a pleasure to stay there.

Room Tip: We did feel that higher is better and less noise.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Many thanks for such a glowing review. I am pleased to hear that your home away from home stay was enjoyable and that our staff were always professional and courteous. I will be sure to pass on your feedback to them.
Thank you again and I do hope to see you back with us when next you need accommodation in Perth.
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 19 November 2013

We stayed three nights in this beautiful and modern hotel.Staff at reception was very friendly and professional,check in and out took only a minute.The first thing we noticed when we entered hotel was that amazing and fresh fragrance in the lobby.Later on when I was trying to find out from the hotel staff what fragrance they use they would not tell me stating that it was their secret and that all Fraser Suites hotels use the same fragrance all over the world.The .hotel was very clean,linnen was soft and pleasant to sleep on.We stayed on eight floor and had views of WACA and river.Parking our car was not a problem-there is a free parking from 18:00-08:00 just on the side of the hotel.Of course you can use underground parking but it will cost you $30.00 a 24h.We loved the location of the hotel;very quiet area and only 3 min. by car to the CBD.We would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Many thanks for taking the time to write such a positive review. I will be sure to pass onto our reception staff the lovely feedback that you have given. The views from our Suites are amazing so I am pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy this outlook.
Thank you again for your review and I do hope to see you back with us when next you are traveling to Perth.