Fraser Suites Perth
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
ibis Perth(Perth)
US$112
US$95
  • Room Service
Travelodge Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$86
  • Room Service
Holiday Inn Perth City Centre(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$109
  • Room Service
Mantra on Murray(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$99
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$92
US$173
US$162
1,746 results
All reviewsheirloom restaurantswan riverpete evansone bedroom suiteroom serviceadelaide terraceserviced apartmentwasher and dryermodern hotelcity centrefree busesbuffet breakfaststreet parkingriver viewan upgradeacross the roadbus stop
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Stayed here last year in November. Its a good hotel. Rooms are nice and well thought out. Having a kitchenette is handy. However, the hotel is a little walk away from shops etc. But over time will be more integrated as the city grows.

Try and get a room with a view of the river. Its worth the bit extra.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Allison E, General Manager at Fraser Suites Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Dear Dman7878,

Thank you for your review from your stay in November. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. There are development plans for this end of the CBD over the next few years so there will be more options, however there is free public transport to the centre of the CBD every 5 to 10 mins with the stop opposite our entrance on Adelaide Terrace. I hope to welcome you back to Fraser Suites the next time you are in Perth.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights on recent business trip. Very nice, newer hotel. Modern common areas and room, lots of space, huge suite with completely separate living and sleeping areas, even a kitchen and dining area. Not sure if all the rooms are so big? Enormous bed.

Location is OK, it's maybe 15-20 min walk to the center of downtown, so probably better suited to people who are driving.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Allison E, General Manager at Fraser Suites Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear PlannerGeek,

Thank you for your review about your recent stay. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. Whilst our location is slightly away from the CBD there is free public transport in the CBD area and there is a stop opposite the hotel which will take you into the city within 5 minutes, this transport comes every 5 to 10 mins.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Stayed in Anzac day weekend in this hotel. Room was spacious, clean and quiet. Lovely views over the Swan River to the front and East Perth to the back. Building site next door, but no building activity during the Anzac Day weekend, Not sure what the noise from building would be. Were on one of the higher levels and able to open a window (how wonderful to be able to open a window in a hotel, have not found that in years it really changes the stuffy atmosphere in rooms, more hotels should incorporate this in their design). Service was first class, efficient, fast and friendly. Breakfast was included in our package and comprised of a buffet breakfast with an overwhelming choice of dishes (hot and cold), although busy there was plenty of space to sit and everything got topped up regularly. Just for the breakfast it was worth staying! Highly recommend this little gem of a hotel. Parking was easy and spacious,refreshing change from the normally tight and claustrophobic parking spaces you find in many hotels in Perth's CBD.

Room Tip: Stick to the higher levels for excellent views and to avoid road and building noise.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Clogs43,

Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay with us. It please me to hear of such a positive experience and I shall be passing this feedback on to the team. I am glad that you found our breakfast offering such a delight as we have recently changed this offering. I look forward to welcoming you back to Fraser Suites the next time you visit Perth.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

My husband and I booked Fraser Suites through booking.com and we were not disappointed with our stay in Perth. Our room was clean, spacious, comfortable and had 180 degree views of the Swan River. Day or night the view was truly splendid! With a kitchenette, we were able to make our own breakfasts and meals as we needed. We found the staff friendly and helpful. When we enquired about storage of rental bikes we were offered the use of the hotel's bikes, helmets and locks for FREE. They were excellent (first in first served basis). We were able to explore the beautiful city of Perth and its great cycle paths. The location of the hotel was good, close to the free CAT bus, if you are not feeling like short walk into the city. An ideal place to stay!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Megan R,

Thank you for your glowing review about your stay with us. It pleases me to hear of such a positive experience and I shall be passing on your comments to the rest of the team. I look forward to welcoming you back to Fraser Suites Perth the next time you are in Perth.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

The pros: beautiful modern and spacious rooms, plenty of natural lighting, the cooking facilities are well-equipped (plenty of plates/dishes/utensils), extremely comfy bed, self-controlled air-con, lots of storage space for people needing room to spread out for a longer stay, a good gym and pool. They really are luxurious rooms, you won't be disappointed.

The cons: the staff really lacked warmth. I was there to celebrate my 6 year anniversary with my partner and paid for the premium room. It was disappointing to discover we were put in a room overlooking a construction pit (not quite the river views as advertised). I returned to reception to request a room change, and the receptionist was hesitant to provide it, until her manager stepped in to say there were multiple other rooms on higher levels available with river views. I was surprised to be treated like such an inconvenience by the receptionist, particularly when I was paying top price. Sadly, the reception staff the following day were not much of an improvement; when I asked about extending our stay by 1 night, it seemed such an inconvenience to even look up the tuesday night rates. I ended up saying don't worry. Strange behaviour for a mid-week room request when the hotel didnt appear to be particularly busy. Usually I wouldn't bother saying anything, as I was there to enjoy the room and have a mini-break, but the attitudes of the staff really made a difference to the atmosphere of the hotel.

Room Tip: Request a room on the river side so you're not overlooking the current construction zone.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Allison E, General Manager at Fraser Suites Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear SamNSW,

Thank you for your review about your stay with us. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your room, the pool and gym during your stay. I am however sorry to hear that you found your experiences with our front office team disappointing and for that I personally apologize. I will be working with our front office team to ensure that future guest experiences are a positive one, as your experience with them is not to our expected standards. I hope that we can welcome you back to Fraser Suites the next time you are in Perth.