“Excellent.”

Fraser Suites Perth
Ranked #12 of 65 Hotels in Perth
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Well located, clean, new, not too far from the middle of everything.
Restaurant has good trading hours and the availability of transport was good.
If you are into cricket then its proximity to the WACA is excellent.

• Stayed: April 2014
Allison E, General Manager at Fraser Suites Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear Chris S,

Thank you for your review about your stay with us. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back to Fraser Suites the next time you are in Perth.

Allison

Write a ReviewReviews (1,708)

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed for a weekend in Perth and found this hotel to be in a great location in the centre of the city. This hotel is modern, new, and beautifully styled. The rooms were a perfect size offering very comfortable beds & pillows with lovely soft linen. We had a great outlook with a view of the river. I loved this place and especially the very helpful front desk staff who recommended fantastic restaurants and things to do in Perth. I would highly recommend for leisure or business.

Room Tip: Ask for a water view
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Allison E, General Manager at Fraser Suites Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear MalabuSydney,

Thank you for your positive review about your stay with us. It please me to hear of such an enjoyable experience and I shall ensure that I pass your feedback on to the rest of the team.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I stayed at the Fraser Suites for 4 nights for work and found the hotel to be reasonably comfortable. It's still a driving distance to the main hub in Perth but easy enough to get to if you have a car. They have free bike hire which was nice seeing as the Swan River is right there to ride along side of and enjoy. There is a Balinese inspired Spa under the hotel which has a great hair treatment service and reasonably priced. My bed whilst not too bad had a noteable 'dip' in it like the mattress needed replacing but appart from that, I would stay here again for work.

Room Tip: The higher up the less traffic noise from Adelaide Terrace
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear CassandPaul,

Thank you for your review about your recent stay. I am glad to hear that overall you enjoyed your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that you found your bed to have a dip in it and I shall be working with our housekeeping team to ensure that our mattresses are of the highest quality. I appreciate your comment that you would return to Fraser Suites the next time you are in Perth and I look forward to accommodating you.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

This is my second time going back to Fraser. Very well maintained, which could be due to the fact that they are new. Very comfortable room, and well designed bath/showers.

Location is great, in the city centre itself. Some rooms will oversea the Swan Lake. I was luck on the first stay, to face the Swan Lake. Second stay was less lucky, with a smaller window, facing the city.

Staff are very well-trained. Some glitches when checking in, as they have just changed their door card system. They resolved it professionally. Well-equipped gym. Wifi within hotel is good and strong.

Only issue is that, there is no free carpark lot like many other Perth hotels. There are free evening/night street parking, which is about 2min from the entrance.

Will be back, for its comfort level.

Room Tip: Request for rooms with better view!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear wfeo,

Thank you for your recent review about your stay with us. I shall be passing your positive feedback on to the rest of the team. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your second stay with us and that you will be returning upon your next visit to Perth.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

We stayed for one night having a weekend in the city to see a show, this is a new, very well thought out hotel that is convenient for the city, the WACA and Casino. The modern design is comfortable from the lobby to rooms. The rooms are spacious with extremely comfortable beds that are very quiet. The kitchenette is a bonus. The river facing rooms offer fantastic views our 16th floor room had a panoramic view to the hills. The buffet breakfast was included and was a feast.
The city is a casual 20min walk or the free CAT bus stops just around the corner. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: High floors with river views are a must.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Allison E, General Manager at Fraser Suites Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear Wendy F,

Thank you for your review about your recent stay with us. It pleases me to hear of such a positive experience and I will be sharing your feedback with the rest of the team. We are lucky with our views and we have changed our breakfast offering for which we have received good feedback about.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Wonderful design, well maintained, all the little extras like a quality shaving kit and tea. It was a special occasion and we asked for an upgrade and got one. Great views but boy does PERTH need to upgrade the river foreshore.

1  Thank paul n

Dear paul n,

Thank you for your review about your recent stay with us. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to make your special occasion a memorable one.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

We decided to treat ourselves to a night in town while at a concert at Perth Arena. Before I go on, there are MANY much nearer places to stay nearer to the Arena but we opted for Frasers Suites given it was new and we knew there were nice places to go and get breakfast in the morning. Turns out our room rate included a buffet breakfast and a $30 voucher to dine in the restaurant. We loved our room. It had a fantastic view overlooking the Swan River. I'm still trying to work out how I can get the bathroom design incorporated into a reno of our en suite at home and the kitchen was sparkly and functional. The bed was comfy and sheets lovely and crisp. Parking was also included in our rate. We got the free CAT bus to the venue easily but it was a fair walk back in the rain after the concert ended. Still we had a lovely relaxing time at Fraser Suites and would happily recommend it. Breakfast was yummy - typical of most buffet breakfast. Didn't use the dining voucher. Only criticism and it's been said before - instant coffee sachets were a let down. It's not hard to supply a cafetiere and a small pack of fresh coffee.

Room Tip: Look for a high room with a view - Swan River side was good
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Allison E, General Manager at Fraser Suites Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Dear olthomas44,

Thank you for your review about your recent stay with us. It please me to hear that your decision to stay with us was a good one despite having to get to and from Perth Arena. I shall be passing on your positive feedback to the rest of the team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Fraser Suites in the not too distant future.