“Beautiful food, reasonable price”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Royal Cambodia

Royal Cambodia
Ranked #223 of 1,641 Restaurants in Perth
Cuisines: Asian, Cambodian
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
London, United Kingdom
“Beautiful food, reasonable price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2013

My partner and I went to this restaurant on a whim last Friday night. The restaurant was really quiet which was surprising but I guess if you weren't a local, it would be hard to find seeing as it's tucked around a corner somewhere in the depths of East Perth. The decor was lovely; pretty chandeliers, great lighting and well presented tables, the waitresses were well presented and friendly and the service was prompt. The food was good too - and so well priced! We ordered the rice paper prawns as an entree which were devine! I could have eaten them as a main. I then had the pepper and garlic crispy squid which was lovely too although I would have preferred more sauce and perhaps a little more flavour as after a while, the crumbed, deep fried squid got a little sickly and over powering. If I could recommend anything it would be the BBQ pork which my partner had - absolutely superb! Overall, we had a great experience at this restaurant and we'll both be back again!

• Visited August 2013

Perth, Australia
“Amazing!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2013

I absolutely LOVE this place. The red and green curry chicken are by far the most delicious I have had from any Thai restaurant. The location is nice next to the river and the staff are veery friendly. Defintely recommend this place!

Visited August 2013
East Sussex
“Perfectly adequate”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2013

Well, it was adequate - nice food, plenty of it, no complaints. Fine for dinner, just nothing special. Convenient if you are staying in East Perth,especially if you are vegetarian like us, but otherwise there are better places.

Visited June 2013
Melbourne Australia
“Great great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

This place was a complete surprise. The location was nice and the food was outstanding, we had their seafood salad and some curries. Close to the best I have every had with really clean well defined flavours.
The owner seemed a bit gruff initially but when we complemented the food she became happy.
I would eat here as often as I could the food is great and the price is right mains were under $20.
Not licensed so BYO

Perth, Australia
“Delicious, fresh food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2013 via mobile

This place is right next to my house so I get takeaway frequently. The food is always fresh and delicious and the staff are lovely. They have excellent vegetarian range. This is my favorite of several south east Asian places to eat in East Perth.