“Great Atmosphere and food ”

The Apple Daily Bar & Eating House
Ranked #151 of 1,432 Restaurants in Perth
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

Sharing style restaurant of Asian fusion cuisine. I've been here several times and it's always been good. Being in the BHPB building complex, you're close to loads of cool bars too.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

Have been here before but I think it has got a whole lot better. Service was slick and friendly and the food was fantastic. Highly recommend the braised duck, we found it stunning. Although I love the concept I was a little underwhelmed by the food on earlier visits but it's come of age now.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

Fabulous night out at the apple daily. We loved the food particularly the bang bang chicken and the duck rolls. We did find the surroundings dark but thought that added to the atmosphere. A highlight for us was the friendly staff who chatted and let us know how to order since it was our first time. We will definitely return.

1  Thank Didi65_12
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Dined on a Friday recently for lunch. Well greeted and seated. We had the saltwater duck- it comes with other condiments and hot dumplings and was too filling but lovely. Oysters were great too. My friend had Pad Thai and a pappaya salad. The juice was fresh and I did the 4 tasting wine deal which is a great idea. The service was relaxed and unobtrusive, Rebecca was as good as a waitperson I've had for ages. On the down side, I was dressed in sandals and shorts so was quite cold, and the music was too loud for my liking (but those issues may have been due to where we were sitting). Definitely will return.

1  Thank prince_siam2003
Reviewed 4 August 2013

This restaurant is a must if you are in the city. Fantastic bar and the food is something else. Great service, friendly staff and the food comes out in quick time. I highly recommend it.

1  Thank Phil C