“Best hotel I have stayed in in Perth”

Ranked #13 of 64 Hotels in Perth
Busselton, Australia
“Best hotel I have stayed in in Perth”
Reviewed 6 July 2013

I stayed here for work as I live out of town and was very happy with this hotel. I was in a single bedroom apartment which was a great size and had anything you would need. While I only stayed one night this hotel would be perfect for a week or more as you can self cater. It is close to the convention center and city as well as the esplanard busport and train station. Kins Park and the river is also a quick walk away.

Service was friendly and helpful and room service was ok priced and arrived quickly and was very tasty. If I had to stay in Perth again I would be staying here.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Bailinh
Ankit P, Assistant Hotel manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this review, 9 July 2013
Dear Bailinh

Thank you for your informative and detailed review of your recent stay with us at Adina
Apartment Hotel Perth.

My team and I appreciate the time you have taken to submit this review.

I am pleased to note that you experienced the Adina touch from start to finish.
No doubt this will provide your fellow travels with valuable trip advice.

Thank you once again for your positive feedback and we are looking forward welcoming you again upon your next visit to Perth.

Best regards
Adina Apartment Hotel Perth

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (128)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the Adina while attending a conference at the convention centre. The location was great but other parts of the stay were patchy. The neighbouring ' bus port' is noisy, but the room was spacious. Catering seems to be done separate to the hotel and although ok quality was expensive. Make sure you get a room facing the convention centre.

• Stayed July 2013
Ankit P, Assistant Hotel Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this review, 9 July 2013
Dear Orgdevsa

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review of your recent stay with us at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth.

We are located very central with all main attractions within close proximity.

I have noted your comments concerning the food prices. I have passed these details to the Metro CBD Bar & Bistro which is managed and owned separately to us.

If you would like to discuss any other aspect of your stay further, please feel free to contact myself direct at the hotel or via email apilani@adinahotels.com.au.

Kind Regards,
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 2 July 2013

The Adina is a great place to stay in Perth particularly if you are heading to a convention. The city's convention and exhibition centre is right across the plaza. The hotel is quiet, and the service from the very helpful staff was excellent during my stay. Close to all transport options and shops the Adina's apartments are spacious and have everything you need for a self sufficient stay. The breakfast downstairs in the café was pretty good but you need to get in early. I had breakfast in my apartment most mornings after stocking up at the local mini-mart.
It's a short stroll into the main avenues of the city to take advantage of the many eateries and bars.
All in all I thought it was great value.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the convention centre side.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Phil W, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this review, 3 July 2013
Dear stillmind,

Thank you for your encouraging review; of your recent stay with us at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth. I have no doubt your fellow travellers will find this review informative.

It is pleasure to read that you enjoyed your experience with us and that my team left a lasting impression. I will ensure these comments are shared with my team.

I will ensure that your positive feedback concerning breakfast is passed to the owners and managers of Metro Bar & Bistro.

I hope I have an opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Phil Wilmot | Hotel Manager
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 1 July 2013

We stayed one night for a concert we were attending in a 1 bedroom apartment. The apartment was very spacious, clean and modern with a huge balcony which had 3 sliding doors accessing it. A short walk had us in the centre of the city which was very handy.

Phil who made our reservation was very chatty and friendly. Overall we had a great experience and I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: room service doesn't start until 6pm and breakfast finishes at 10am on a Sunday.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Ankit P, Assistant Hotel Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this review, 2 July 2013
Dear April038

On behalf of my team at the Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, I would like to thank you for the time you have taken to complete your glowing review. .

I was glad to read that your apartment was clean and tidy and that the facilities met your expectations.

It has been also a pleasure to read such a constructive and honest feedback of one of my team members, who has assisted you with an exceptional level service.
I’ll be surely sharing this feedback with my team and recognise Phil’s efforts at our next monthly team meeting.

Thank you again for such a great review and we are looking forward welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind Regards,
Singapore
Reviewed 30 June 2013

Stayed here one night and the apartment was very nice. Very modern, clean and stylish. The staff were very nice and helpful especially as we arrived quite late. They gave us some good tips and advice on our stay in Perth.

Would stay here again.

Room Tip: There was no breakfast but I just clicked excellent anyway!
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Phil W, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this review, 2 July 2013
Dear darrencerasi,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay with us at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth.

I appreciate your kind comments with regard to your stay. I will ensure that these are shared with my team. This positive feedback is encouraging to my team and always welcomed.

I hope that I have an opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Wishing you safe travels.

Phil Wilmot
Hotel Manager
Darwin, Australia
Reviewed 21 June 2013

The Adina Apartment Hotel is a great apartment hotel - I stayed in a 1 bedroom apartment which was spacious with a good size kitchen and living room with laundry facilities. Adina Apartment Hotel has hotel conveniences - a restaurant on the ground floor that provides room service, mini bar and a 24 hour reception.

Adina Apartment Hotel is adjacent to the Perth Esplanade Bus Port which is very convenient, but does create a bit of noise particularly early in the morning. I'd recommend asking for a room on the upper levels and on the Mill St end.

I did find it unusual that you needed to pay for laundry detergent - so I'd recommend you bring your own if you are going to be doing a few loads.

Room Tip: Rooms on the upper level and Mill St end are quieter as they are away from the Bus Port.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
Phil W, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this review, 24 June 2013
Dear Tammy F,

My team and I thank you for your informative review of your recent stay with us at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth.

We appreciate the time you have taken to provide these details of your experience with us, which will no doubt assist fellow travellers.

If you would like to discuss any aspect of your stay further, please contact myself direct at the hotel or via email pwilmot@adinahotels.com.au

Phil Wilmot
Hotel Manager
Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed 19 June 2013

Stayed here for a week. Had a one bedroom apartment which was spacious & clean, kitchen was well fitted out. There is a walkway to the bus depot where you can catch the 'blue cat' free bus, very handy. I didn't arrive till 1 am, the checking in was fast and easy. Staff very friendly & helpful. When I woke later that morning the room was very cold and I could not get any heat, phoned reception and a staff member was with me in 5 mins. Unfortunately she couldn't get the heat to work either so moved me to another apartment...had the same problem there (I was given a electric radiator which helped) I was then moved to the third aoartment which was nice and warm. All of this was done with efficiency and friendlyness. Checkout at 0645 was fast & efficient, taxi phoned to collecy me 15 mins earlier than bookd. All in all a very pleasent stay. I am planning another trip to Perth early next year and will stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
Ankit P, Assistant Hotel Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this review, 22 June 2013
Dear Triciatraveler

Thank you for your time and posting on Trip Advisor in relation to your recent stay with us.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and that in particular the location was mentioned in your review. We are very centrally located with all main attractions in close proximity.

It was great to see that the Team left a lasting impression on your stay despite of having Aircon problem (which is now fixed). They work hard every day to make sure all our guests feel welcome and to deliver a “home away from home” feel.

Thank you again for your positive feedback and we are looking forward welcoming you again upon your next visit to Perth.

Best regards