“A NICE CENTRAL PLACE TO STAY”

Ranked #18 of 66 Hotels in Perth
Reviewed 10 October 2013

A nice room. Very clean. Provides a good base for moving about the CBD of Perth. Whilst I have no complaint, I found the decor a bit too modern for my older tastes. The hotels seems to lack a bit of personality. I think that it has embraced the philosophy of limited staff and maximum occupied rooms. However, I am happy using it as a base to go out into the city and conduct my business.

Room Tip: Dont get a room over the top of the bus access road. City side rooms have wonderful views of the cit...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Ankit P, Assistant Hotel Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

Dear Brad F

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review of your recent experience with us at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth.

Great to hear you enjoy our convenient location in the Perth CBD and that you appreciate
Your feedback and comments are very much appreciated.

I hope I have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Adina Apartment Hotel Perth

Write a ReviewReviews (1,553)

Reviewed 6 October 2013

The apartment size was good, kettle in the kitchen in room 83 will need to be replace as it is rusty and black from the inside. I do not think it is suitable to boil water for my baby. Housekeeping need to be improve. Wifi is not free in the room only at the lobby area which enable us to use 30 minute for 24 hours stay. only 1 device is allowed,.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Ankit P, Assistant Hotel Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

Dear spellbound88

I regret that we did not meet your expectations on this occasion and I apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Please note that I have shared your experience with both the Executive Housekeeper as well as the Housekeeping Team and all points were addressed and discussed in length & detail.
Unfortunately at current our internet is not complementary but available in the lobby for 30 minutes at no charge\per device. We are very conscious about the market prices and monitor this closely to ensure we always offer competitive packages.

Spellbound88, We are committed in delivering a high level of service and quality and I again apologies that you did not experience this throughout your stay.

It would be great to have the opportunity to discuss your stay in person and discuss & resolve you recent experience with us. I can be contacted on apilani@adinahotels.com.au or alternatively you could contact me on 08 9217 8000

Best Regards,

Reviewed 24 September 2013

for a family of 4 we paid $360 for one nights accomm! this was a special price (apparently normally $500 which would have been ludicrous). As we were only staying ine night in Perth i wanted a good cbd location which this def was. However for this price i was expecting so much more! parking was extra $26 and breakfast extra $13.50 pp! i had a hot choc spilt on me on the plane, went to wash my jacket and the small satchet washing powder was $4.50 WHAT they cant even make this complimentary! the bed was really uncomfortble, the pillows were weird and lumpy and the room really stuffy at night! My girls had a swim in the pool but wouldnt let them sit in the spa as looked dirty and cigarette butt in there! we had a great night in Perth but i was really dissapointed have stayed in hotels for much less $$$ that i have enjoyed far more but Perth does seem a lot more expensive than other states!! i booked this one because of the great reviews so not sure why i didnt find it as good as everyone else seems to :(

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank KabbyMelbourne
Ankit P, Assistant Hotel Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your detailed review.

It’s great to hear the Hotel’s location was such a benefit to you; however I’m very sorry we were not able to provide you with a satisfactory experience during your recent stay.

I acknowledge that you found the cost of the room to be expensive, however we do keep our prices in line with demand in Perth and generally our rates are very competitive.

In regards of the swimming pool, we have a pro-active schedule in place to clean all the public areas including swimming pool. The cleanliness issue you’ve mentioned was a result of extreme weather conditions over the last weekend. This issue has been addressed.

Parking in Perth and the hotel is very limited and I can assure you that our prices are in line with market standards

Our apartments are supplied with all the basic amenities including washing powder in case of a late arrival or for the convenience of our guests. Located near the hotel are few convenient shops as well as a Woolworth grocery shop in case guests prefer to purchase their own supplies & amenities.

If there is any aspect of your stay that you would like to discuss, further please feel free to contact myself direct at the hotel or via email apilani@adinahotels.com.au

Kind regards and safe travels

Reviewed 16 September 2013

Moved to the Adina after staying at the New Esplanade Hotel that work put me up in whist over for a conference. What a difference! Was nice to let my son play on the floor and not be worried about the state of cleanliness. Customer Service is top rate, first contact, Victoria, made sure everything was right for us. Just those little 1% ers give the brand a good feel and we look forward to stays in other chains around Australia.
Thanks

Room Tip: Apartments have good oven and electric hot plates to allow you to cook for family rather than having...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Foreys_JJB
Ankit P, Assistant Hotel Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2013

Dear Foreys_JJB,

Thank you for the time you have taken to complete this review of your recent stay with at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth.

It has been a pleasure to read that you have enjoyed your experience with us. I am particularly pleased to read that Victoria has provided such a memorable level of service.

It has been also a pleasure to read such a constructive and honest feedback of one of my team members, who has assisted you with an exceptional level service.

I’ll be surely sharing this feedback with my team and recognise Victoria’s efforts at our next monthly team meeting.

Thank you again for such a great review and we are looking forward welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Ankit Pilani
Assistant Hotel Manager

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Located across a paved area to the Perth Convention Centre our Premier Apartment had everything needed to cater for several days' stay; full-sized dishwasher, washing machine and dryer. The kitchen is very well equipped with hotplates, oven and microwave. The apartment has a balcony and is decorated with funky furniture, colourful and well designed. Lighting is very good. The bathroom toiletries include a shower cap and a face washer is provided, a sign to me of a good hotel! The website states that the shower is walk in but it was over the bath and the glass screen didn't shield the floor from water. However it drained quickly into a strategically placed drainage hole. This isn't ideal. I didn't find the bed very comfortable but the room is very quiet. Reception staff are friendly and helpful and the hotel is close to the new Heritage restaurant precinct and a short walk to laneway bars.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Phil W, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2013

Dear HookedOnTravel255103,

Your feedback and comments are very much appreciated.

Phil Wilmot | Hotel Manager

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Stayed here on a website special, and I soon found out why! With the roadworks going on Mounts Bay Road access was adventurous; especially when my GPS was telling me it was located up Mill St. After I was heading down Mill st and looked across to see the sign I was nearly on track. There's a few options, signs,lights and no shortage of others who know their way around waiting for me to move along. Finally, I opted for the ramp heading left that proved fruitful after passing the front of the Perth Convention then saw entrance to Adina. Checked in and found parking was an extra. Go into room and was impressed with size, though I did get the larger sized room with balcony. Bed was huge and beautiful to sleep on. Kitchen was good size and lounge room ok. Perfect spot to stay if you're attending a function at Convention Centre or near city centre. I was able to hoof it Northbridge readily enough for clubbing via King St.

Room Tip: Ask for a room above third floor facing PCC to avoid car noise.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank QuitWorkAndGo

Dear QuitWorkAndGo,

Thank you for your informative review of your recent stay with us at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth. I am sure this review will provide your fellow travels with valuable details when travelling to Perth.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and I will ensure the details are shared with my team. For future travellers using a GPS to locate the hotel, please enter Lot 21 or search by Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre.

Please let me know if a particular team member has assisted you with your memorable experience, via email pwilmot@adinahotels.com.au.

I hope I have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Phil Wilmot | Hotel Manager

Reviewed 21 August 2013

We spent 4 nights here as a family of 5- apart from a hiccup where we were told when booking that there was a sofa bed but on arrival there wasnt. We were then told we must have misinterpreted a 'sofa bed'- we got a giggle out of this!! A sofa bed is a sofa bed right??!! Anyway, a bed was organised at no extra cost which was great. Cleanliness..a bug bear of mine and not hard to rectify. The bones are clean, its the superficial stuff like the tiles in the bathroom need a damn good scrub and a toothbrush around the sinks. I grew up in the motel/hotel industry and to spend a bit extra time in each room on a rotation to keep them spotless is easy to arrange. The housemaids should spend a night in a room and see what needs more attention (and sit on the toilet and see the hairs that are stuck to the floor!). Location is excellent and with a bit of time and effort put in this would be a great family stay

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank 78Family5
Ankit P, Assistant Hotel Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2013

Dear 78Family5

Thank you for your time and posting on Trip Advisor.

In regards to your comments about the bathroom tiles. We currently are committed in a program of cleaning all our bathrooms tiles and bathtub. I am happy to advise that we are addressing this issue and should be resolved in the near future.

78Family5, We are committed to rectify your experience and would like the opportunity to discuss your stay in more detail in person and what we could offer for you to return back to the hotel. We would like to see you return and experience a memorable stay with us. I can be contacted on apilani@adinahotels.com.au or alternatively you could contact me on 08 9217 8000.

I am looking forward to be hearing from you in the near future.

Best regards: