“At Convention Centre”

Ranked #13 of 64 Hotels in Perth
Bridgetown WA
“At Convention Centre”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Recently stayed a night at Adina. One bedroom apartment. Well appointen with everything you could need for a short or long stay. Rooms not large, but not pokey. If you are attending an event at Convewntion Centre, you are literally 30 steps away! Proximity to shopping precinct, dining, River, public transport, is great! Not fancy but very good!

Room Tip: Upper floors facing city had good views over trees to city precinct.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank LindaBridgetownWA
Ankit P, Assistant Hotel Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this review, 1 November 2013
Dear LindaBridgetownWA

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth.

It has been a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have no doubt that this review will be of assistance to your fellow travellers and our future guests.

I certainly hope I have an opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Kind regards

Adina Apartment Hotel Perth

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (130)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Albany, Australia
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Stayed here 2 nights for work and highly recommend for a base that is close to public transport links (Esplanade station bus and train) and the city and more space than average hotel room. One bed apt was spacious, clean with amenities to be self-contained, good in room info for tourists and helpful staff at desk, and easy access for cars / visitors. Room service Ok, expensive but then Perth food prices are v high. Down side was the price of wifi as others have mentioned, and all the road works made getting to the river as a pedestrian difficult. Some signage for walking would be good when the river is so gorgeous and so close, but difficult to navigate to.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Ankit P, Assistant Hotel Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
Dear ChoochPerth.

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review of your stay with us at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth. My team and I appreciate this feedback.

I was glad to read that you overall were satisfied with your stay and found both the apartment and location suitable to your travel requirements.

I hope I have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Kind regards and safe travels,
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 October 2013

We spent a few days in Perth on a business trip so we wanted something larger than a typical hotel room.

Pro:

Convenient to the city and public transport. The bus station is next door
Can walk into the city (about 5-10 minutes)
Relatively quiet, close to the conference centre and the river
Equipped kitchen
Friendly, helpful staff
Woolworths close by

Con:

Bedroom is small and the furniture/fittings rather basic, compared to what one gets in Asia
There is not much in the way of eating establishments close by in the evening. We went to the Hilton one night, a short walk away.
The restaurant on the premises is managed separately from the Adina - in our opinion the prices were high. No buffet breakfast, only cooked food. We ate for half the price by walking for 5 minutes.
Likewise, the internet is an extra charge as is the car parking. We paid around AUD300 per night and have to pay extra for the internet (About $25 for 24 hours). One internet account is good for two devices - we had two laptops and two iphones; thus two accounts are required. I find it unjustifiable in this day to charge extra for good internet service. It should be standard like hot water.
Although a washing machine, dryer and dishwasher is provided, there is no laundry detergent nor dishwasher tablet. Again, AUD 300 per night and the management stints on $1 worth of cleaning materials. Soap is provided, so why not these? The teatowel was ratty looking with bleach stains.
We found the servicing of the apartment rather perfunctory

Room Tip: The city side has more noise as the buses from the bus station next door run past
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Ankit P, Assistant Hotel Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this review, 14 October 2013
Dear MisterN52

Thank you for your informative review of your recent stay with us at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth. My team and I appreciate your feedback.

We are located very central with all main attractions within close proximity.

I would like to let future travellers know that close is Brookfield Place with a large variety of restaurants and bars catering for many tastes and budgets.

We are very conscious about the market prices and monitor this closely to ensure we always offer competitive packages. Our car parking fees and Internet charges are in line with similar offerings around Perth.

If you would like to discuss any aspect of your stay further, please contact myself direct at the hotel or via email: apilani@adinahotels.com.au

Best regards;

Kolkata, India
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I had a good time and experience in Adina. Will recommend for Family and Couple. Have a nice kitchen and balcony. Very near to perth CBD, close to good restaurants. Minus point is no free internet. You have to buy for an hour and so; but is it very expensive. No complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Ankit P, Assistant Hotel Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this review, 11 October 2013
Dear Karmakar

Thank you for your informative review of your recent stay with us at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth. I am sure this review will provide your fellow travellers with valuable details when travelling to Perth.

Unfortunately at current our internet is not complementary but available in the lobby for 30 minutes at no charge\per device. We are very conscious about the market prices and monitor this closely to ensure we always in line with the

Your feedback and comments are very much appreciated.

Kind regards and safe travels

Port Lincoln
Reviewed 10 October 2013

A nice room. Very clean. Provides a good base for moving about the CBD of Perth. Whilst I have no complaint, I found the decor a bit too modern for my older tastes. The hotels seems to lack a bit of personality. I think that it has embraced the philosophy of limited staff and maximum occupied rooms. However, I am happy using it as a base to go out into the city and conduct my business.

Room Tip: Dont get a room over the top of the bus access road. City side rooms have wonderful views of the cit...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Ankit P, Assistant Hotel Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this review, 10 October 2013
Dear Brad F

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review of your recent experience with us at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth.

Great to hear you enjoy our convenient location in the Perth CBD and that you appreciate
Your feedback and comments are very much appreciated.

I hope I have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Kind regards and safe travels,

Italy
Reviewed 6 October 2013

The apartment size was good, kettle in the kitchen in room 83 will need to be replace as it is rusty and black from the inside. I do not think it is suitable to boil water for my baby. Housekeeping need to be improve. Wifi is not free in the room only at the lobby area which enable us to use 30 minute for 24 hours stay. only 1 device is allowed,.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Ankit P, Assistant Hotel Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this review, 7 October 2013
Dear spellbound88

I regret that we did not meet your expectations on this occasion and I apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Please note that I have shared your experience with both the Executive Housekeeper as well as the Housekeeping Team and all points were addressed and discussed in length & detail.
Unfortunately at current our internet is not complementary but available in the lobby for 30 minutes at no charge\per device. We are very conscious about the market prices and monitor this closely to ensure we always offer competitive packages.

Spellbound88, We are committed in delivering a high level of service and quality and I again apologies that you did not experience this throughout your stay.

It would be great to have the opportunity to discuss your stay in person and discuss & resolve you recent experience with us. I can be contacted on apilani@adinahotels.com.au or alternatively you could contact me on 08 9217 8000

Best Regards,
Melbourne
Reviewed 24 September 2013

for a family of 4 we paid $360 for one nights accomm! this was a special price (apparently normally $500 which would have been ludicrous). As we were only staying ine night in Perth i wanted a good cbd location which this def was. However for this price i was expecting so much more! parking was extra $26 and breakfast extra $13.50 pp! i had a hot choc spilt on me on the plane, went to wash my jacket and the small satchet washing powder was $4.50 WHAT they cant even make this complimentary! the bed was really uncomfortble, the pillows were weird and lumpy and the room really stuffy at night! My girls had a swim in the pool but wouldnt let them sit in the spa as looked dirty and cigarette butt in there! we had a great night in Perth but i was really dissapointed have stayed in hotels for much less $$$ that i have enjoyed far more but Perth does seem a lot more expensive than other states!! i booked this one because of the great reviews so not sure why i didnt find it as good as everyone else seems to :(

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank KabbyMelbourne
Ankit P, Assistant Hotel Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this review, 25 September 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your detailed review.

It’s great to hear the Hotel’s location was such a benefit to you; however I’m very sorry we were not able to provide you with a satisfactory experience during your recent stay.

I acknowledge that you found the cost of the room to be expensive, however we do keep our prices in line with demand in Perth and generally our rates are very competitive.

In regards of the swimming pool, we have a pro-active schedule in place to clean all the public areas including swimming pool. The cleanliness issue you’ve mentioned was a result of extreme weather conditions over the last weekend. This issue has been addressed.

Parking in Perth and the hotel is very limited and I can assure you that our prices are in line with market standards

Our apartments are supplied with all the basic amenities including washing powder in case of a late arrival or for the convenience of our guests. Located near the hotel are few convenient shops as well as a Woolworth grocery shop in case guests prefer to purchase their own supplies & amenities.

If there is any aspect of your stay that you would like to discuss, further please feel free to contact myself direct at the hotel or via email apilani@adinahotels.com.au

Kind regards and safe travels