“great”

Ranked #13 of 64 Hotels in Perth
Perth, Australia
“great”
Reviewed 19 January 2014

We had a great time , the room was lovely,spacious and clean. Had level two and were facing the pools side. Which was nice.The staff were great . We will be back again.My only issue was breakfast but otherwise good.

Room Tip: we had room 34
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Ankit P, Assistant Hotel Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this review, 24 January 2014
Dear Maree H

Thank you for the time you have taken to complete this review of your recent stay with at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth.

It has been a pleasure to read that you have enjoyed your experience with us. I am sorry that your experience at Metro Bar & Bistro was not satisfying. I have shared your feedback with the owners and management.

Adina Apartment Hotel Perth

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Perth
Reviewed 10 January 2014

Stayed here for 6 nights shortly before Christmas 2013. Very few city hotels have a pool and that was a big draw card, plus the price. The apartment was very well equipped, spacious and clean. We arrived very early and storing bags and parking the car in the secure car park was no problem at all. This will be our hotel of choice now when we need to stay in the city.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Ankit P, Assistant Hotel Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this review, 13 January 2014
Dear PerthJayne

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth.

My team and I appreciate the time you have taken to share with us and your fellow travellers.

It has been a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your experience and I hope I have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 6 January 2014

We booked two rooms for a night stopover recently: a 2 x bedroom premier premier and a 1 x bedroom premier apartment for our family stay. The rooms are very large and have a fully functional kitchen and laundry. The hotel is within easy walking distance to most central Perth attractions and restuarants. Arriving by private motor vehicle at reception can prove to be a bit of a challenge and encourage you to enquire about this when making your booking. The one bedroom apartment which overlooked Riverside Drive on the first floor was just above the hotel bar which was very noisey. Regardless, the stay was sensational and will be back.

Room Tip: Enquire when booking about accessing the hotel when self driving as the access ramp is not clearly m...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Phil W, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this review, 10 January 2014
Dear Tony L,

As you have suggested we asked that guests arriving in private vehicles, please do give us a call when driving to the hotel as access can be a challenge to those new to the area.

It has been a pleasure to read that you have enjoyed your experience with us and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm regards and safe travels,

Phil Wilmot | Hotel Manager
Paris, France
Reviewed 31 December 2013

We stayed here for nearly a week and it was a great choice. The apartment was well maintained and there was plenty of space. The fitness centre was just right for me and no one was there early in the morning. You could wash and dry your clothes in the built in laundry in the bathroom. You could cook for yourself or go out to the many restaurants close by. The staff in the main were very helpful and friendly often going out of their way to help. One lovely staff member researched food sources that suited our needs. One young woman with a South African accent was extremely rude to her colleagues and did not call our cab when she said she had. This was the only blip and I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Ankit P, Assistant Hotel Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this review, 31 December 2013
Dear Jjeurotrip,

My team and I appreciate the time you have taken to share with your fellow travellers and ourselves your experience.

Australia
Reviewed 28 December 2013

We stayed for 6 days over Christmas and were happy with the location, facilities and cleanliness of the apartment hotel. The staff were friendly and helpful. The location was excellent; we walked to Kings Park each morning before breakfast via Jacob's Ladder and it only took a few minutes to walk into the city to cafes and shops. We could glimpse Kings Park from our balcony but the main view was of the not very attractive looking convention centre. Sound proofing was good.

Room Tip: The rooms overlooking the convention centre are quiet but the view is not very appealing.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Patricia055
Ankit P, Assistant Hotel Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this review, 29 December 2013
Dear Patricia055, .

Thank you for taking the time to complete your informative review of your stay with us at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth. I have no doubt this will provide future travellers to Perth great assistance.

My team and I appreciate your kind comments with regard to facilities and cleanliness of the hotel.

I recognise the efforts of team members mentioned by name via Trip Advisor, if there was a particular team member that made your experience more memorable please let me know, either by calling the hotel direct or email pwilmot@adinahotels.com.au

I hope I have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 26 December 2013

The apartment has everything you need, even has a gym and a small pool. It is very clean and the staff very helpful. The room has a TV in both the bedroom and living room. Very good location, 5 mins away from Hay Street, and 5 mins drive to Kings Park. for 200+ per night, it is very reasonable.

Some areas which can be improved though. The aircon in the gym doesn't seem to be working. It was not stated in the website (maybe I have missed it) that parking cost AUD27 per day. Would be great if there is free Wifi!

Overall it was a good place to stay!

Dear TTSheng,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review of your recent stay with us at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and that in particular the location was mentioned in your review.

Your kind comments regarding our reception team are greatly appreciated, I will ensure that these are passed on. Please let me know if a particular team member has exceeded your expectations. I will ensure that their efforts are recognised.

I have noted your feedback about the temperature in the gymnasium. The issue has been rectified.

Unfortunately at current our internet is not complementary but available in the lobby for 30 minutes at no charge\per device. We are very conscious about the market prices and monitor this closely to ensure we always offer competitive packages.

Ankit Pilani| Assistant Hotel Manager
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 21 December 2013

I read some of the reviews on here and was a bit nervous, but am pleased to report that our 2 night stay was pleasant indeed! This hotel is in a bit of an industrial-looking area (next to the convention center), however is well placed for exploring both the CBD and King's Park. 3 covered walkways easily put you in the CBD on St George's Terrace, and the Perth Busport is very close to the hotel, for easy access. King's Park is only about a 15-20 minute walk, although the last bit is a steep hill.

We found the apartment to be perfectly acceptable and clean. Sure, some of the fit and finish is a bit worn, but the beds were comfortable and the linens in good condition. TV was good but we did not opt for the internet access. Furniture was comfortable overall and the washer and dryer were certainly welcome! We opted to walk to a nearby Woolworth's and bought a small laundry detergent and fabric softener supply of our own, to avoid the $4.50 charge from the hotel, especially as we needed more than one load's worth.

There are no views from this hotel, but we found it a good base. The staff were very friendly and helpful, and we received no attitude as others have reported.

In closing, I would agree that Perth hotel prices can be a bit steep, and this was very reasonable value, given other options. I would chime in that I also think charging for wifi is a bit of a 1990s approach to things, but a lot of deluxe resort chains do the same unfortunately. It helps to get a prepaid SIM for your phone or tablet :)

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Ankit P, Assistant Hotel Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this review, 23 December 2013
Dear Socal1223

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review of your recent experience with us at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth.

Great to hear you enjoy our convenient location in the Perth CBD and that you appreciate
your feedback and comments are very much appreciated.

I hope I have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.