“Very good business hotel”

Ranked #18 of 65 Hotels in Perth
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Very good Perth business hotel, ideal location, very good staff and excellent management. Close to Riverside and CBD restraunts and bars.
Rooms are fully kitted out with kitchen and laundry facilities

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ankit P, Assistant Hotel Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2014

Dear Ridgeback07

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

The team and I are delighted to read that you enjoyed your recent stay at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth.

It is great to hear that you enjoyed not only the central location of the hotel which gives our guests the ability to explore Perth with ease, but also the great service in which you received by the Adina Apartment Hotel Perth

I hope I have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

There are newer reviews for Adina Apartment Hotel Perth

Reviewed 11 March 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Phil W, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Really enjoyed the apartment setup at the Adina as it has all the amenities that one would require. The downside is that it's away from the hub of Perth. But that was my choice selection.
First time to Perth. Some what non plused. I think Perth is shedding it's skin awaiting the quay development. Close to the Esplanade for those who may like a brisk walk around the riverside walkways.
But to be totally honest if your not staying at Fremantle then you are doing yourself a disservice.
Freo is a cross between St Kilda and Melbourne less the trams. Hop on hop off bus service. Fantastic food shops and historical buildings and so much to see and do!

Room Tip: Try to avoid a room away from the restaurant☺
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Phil W, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Dear AustraliaWff,

Thank you for taking your time to provide ourselves and your fellow travellers with this review of your recent stay with us at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth.

Whilst we are located on the edge of the CBD access to the city is quick via our level one exit and only a 5 minute walk to Hay Street mall.

I hope I have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Kind regards and safe travels,

Reviewed 9 March 2014

I stayed in an executive apartment with one bedroom. It had a small kitchenette, a dining area and a lounge with separate bathroom. It is a great size for two people. I stayed for business and it is a very convenient location. The actual building is behind the bus station (almost sitting on it) it is noisy whilst you are on the balcony and doesn't stop till 10 or so in the evening. That's if you are facing the street. I didn't use the pool but I certainly used the restaurant. The Metro Bar & Bistro. Breakfast I had as room service but although pricey was delicious. They have fantastic $10 meal deals, not on Fridays and not sure about the weekends but definitely on the other days. They are value for money. The staff in the bar are some of the best I have encountered. Note there are ashtrays on the balcony and a couple of tables in the outside area of the bistro that have an ashtray. (For the smokers.

Reception was friendly and warm, the room was cleaned daily, just one little annoying thing - the staff tending to the rooms did not refill the sugar/tea/coffee, but easily fixed. .

Room Tip: Perhaps face the convention centre, so you don't hear the buses on the balcony during the day.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank AVMAustralia
Phil W, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Dear AVMAustralia,

Thank you for providing your detailed review of recent stay with us at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth. My team and I appreciate the time you have taken.

It has been a pleasure to read of your positive experience and particularly the level of service you’re received at Metro Bar & Bistro. Whilst the restaurant is managed independently of the hotel, I will be sure to share your feedback with the owners and managers.

I have noted your feedback with regard to restocking of sugar/tea/coffee. I have raised this point with my housekeeping team to ensure they are paying great attention.

I hope I have an opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Best regards and safe travels,

Phil

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Cleaning staff did not clean or make beds....got an attitude when asked to get toilet paper.....I went and bought cleaning products and chux and cleaned myself. Would not choose to stay here again......problems with airconditioning ....dishwasher did not work....fridge would

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank Sunnydavis

Dear Sunnydavis,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your fellow travellers and myself, this review of your recent stay with us at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth.

I was disappointed to read of the lack lustre experience. Please rest assured that this has been addressed with my housekeeping team and maintenance items have been addressed.

If you would like to discuss further any aspect of your stay please feel free to contact myself direct at the hotel +61 8 9217 8000 or pwilmot@adinahotels.com.au

Kind regards and safe travels,

Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

My husband and I booked two months in advance to secure this room. We were also told parking ' heaps of it private and free'. I also prepaid this room.
We checked in early as we had a tour happening we totally put the hungover staff member out when we asked for clarification on parking 'how to' , she snapped and sent us to public parking ! She then tried to charge us for it on check out!! We ended up with noisy neighbours and stuck above the bistro who had violence and arguing until 6am! We complained but nothing toned down!
Totally wrecked we left next morning saddened by Adina staff who need some customer care service training to look after paying customers , very poor form if this is the standard Adina are employing from- try getting people who WANT to do the job not have too.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Havayak
Ankit P, Assistant Hotel Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Dear Havayak

Thank you for your time and posting on Trip Advisor. It was with great regret to see you rated your overall experience unsatisfactory and that our hotel did not meet your expectations.

This is not the memorable service or stay we pride ourselves for. I would be grateful for the opportunity to discuss this matter with you. I can be contacted on 08 9217 8000 or alternatively apilani@adinahotels.com.au

I can assure you that this is being looked into and appropriate measures have been taken.

I do hope to have the opportunity to accommodate you again and please contact me directly for any enquiries.

Looking forward to be hearing from you.

Best regards

E:apilani@adinahotels.com.au
P: 08 9217 8000

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights at the weekend and could have quite happily stayed longer, fantastic location, awesome staff and the apartments are beautiful. Our balcony had a city view - amazing on an evening with all the city lights. The pool was refreshing, the spa a delight and the sauna an added bonus. Never got round to hitting the gym but had everything you need to keep your fitness regime. This hotel is super easy to reach as it well connected to the freeway, so you don't need to worry about traffic lights. The hotel car park was full however we were directed to an underground car park which was accessible from the hotel via a security gate. Overall we could not have been happier with this accommodation and would strongly recommend it. The hotel faces the Perth Convention Centre so it is a fantastic spot for people watching from your balcony. I managed to get a really good deal which included free parking - as parking in Perth is not the easiest or cheapest.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LisaMc83
Ankit P, Assistant Hotel Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Dear LisaMc83

Thank you so much for your excellent Trip Advisor review. The Team and I appreciate the time taken and are happy you have been enjoying your stays at the hotel!

I will share this with the Team and I am sure they will be delighted to read your feedback.

Thank you once again and we are looking forward welcoming you back again!

Best regards,