“Dirty rooms and linen”

Ranked #14 of 81 Hotels in Perth
Wellington
“Dirty rooms and linen”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

Staff ok but cleaning non existent! Saw with our own eyes tea towels and face flannels being used on floors!! Yuk! Linen in room had to be replaced a number of times as it was filthy and stained. Upholstery on furniture revolting - didn't want to sit on it!

2 Thank Geoffrey S
Phil W, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
Dear Geoffrey S,

Thank you taking the time to provide your feedback. I do apologise that our standard of cleanliness did not live up to the excellent standards we endeavour to deliver.

I am disappointed to read that the cleanliness of your apartment was questionable. I have addressed this issue with my housekeeping supervisor. I currently have a program of deep cleaning in place, with carpet and upholstery cleaning taking place in all apartments. This is scheduled for completion by the end of June.

Once again, thank you for letting me know about your stay and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to Adina Apartment Hotel Perth and exceeding your expectations.

Adina Apartment Hotel Perth

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Srpingfield Lakes
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

This is good accommodation with facilities that provide you the flexability to maintain a more normal lifestyle. Kitchenette and laundry option great.

Same basic maintenance required to rooms, but this does not impact one's stay.

1 Thank Cecilia G
Dear Cecilia G,

Thank you for your feedback and I do apologise that we did not live up to the excellent standards which we strive to provide.

I am disappointed to learn that your apartment required maintenance attention. We have identified that apartment in which you stayed. My maintenance supervisor has reviewed the apartment and addressed the maintenance requirements.

Once again, thank you for letting us know about your stay and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to Adina Apartment Hotel Perth and to exceeding your expectations.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

My partner and I stayed over with our 12mth old daughter and we were very pleased with the service of all the staff we spoke with. Staff members were very accommodating, polite, and helpful. The staff went out of their way to look places up on the computer then gave us a map with places marked on it. We found the room was absolutely perfect and safe for our 12mth old to crawl around and not have to worry about anything.
The perfect overnight stay and we will definitely be back again. Thank you once again to the staff for being so accommodating and going above and beyond your duties.

Belinda Pinchbeck

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank BradandBel H
Dear Belinda,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review about Adina Apartment Hotel Perth. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay!

I am pleased that you found my team helpful and cooperative and that they were able to go the extra mile for you. It is excellent to read that our apartments perfect for your 12 month old. I will ensure that your review is shared with my team.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and your fellow travellers and I hope to be able to welcome you back in the future.

Kalgoorlie, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

I travel to Perth frequently and stay at may places, but have found myself booking the Adina more and more. A balcony is something I have really learned to appreciate, and I believe every room has one (In a militant anti-smiking city such as Perth those from less inclined countries will appreciate it). Access to the freeway is right next to it which save a mountain of time in peak hour, there is secure undercover parking which is limited. It was full when I arrived but the incredibly helpful staff found something for me. This trip I was travelling with family and 11 month old was not enjoying the experience. I was prepared to pay for another night just so she could get some rest (we had to be gone early afternoon) but they were fully booked so allowed me to stay until 12. It is these touches that really make a place stick in your memory.
I travel back again tomorrow and am looking forward to another great experience.

Room Tip: When I can afford it I stay in one of the suites on the top floor - biggest rooms I think I have eve...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Matt E
Ankit P, Assistant Hotel Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
Dear Ozwylie

Thank you for taking the time to provide us such an honest and candid review of your stay with us at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth. I have no doubt this will provide future travellers to Perth great assistance.

My team and I appreciate your comments in regards to the hotel location, facilities and guest expectations we must be meeting without fail.

I recognise the efforts of team members mentioned by name via Trip Advisor, if there was a particular team member that made your experience more memorable please let me know, either by calling the hotel direct or email apilani@adinahotels.com.au
I am sure that there will be an opportunity for us to welcome you back in the near future.

Kind regards and safe travels,

Ankit Pilani | Assistant Hotel Manager
Australind
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

Great location in the centre of the city with easy access to pedestrian overpass to quickly walk to the city or bus station. Kitchen & laundry facilities are great, with spacious room & comfortable bed. Lots of room to hang clothes in wardrobe & large spacious bathroom. I went for business but will come here again with my family. They also have a private parking area for peace of mind.

Dear Claire M

Thank you for the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback of your recent stay at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth.

It has been a pleasure to read that you have enjoyed your stay and you find our apartments clean and spacious. Your feedback and comments are very much appreciated.

I hope I have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Kind regards and safe travels,

Ankit Pilani | Assistant Hotel Manager
Adina Apartment Hotel Perth.
Balgarlah
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

Perfect location for PCEC. Mattresses were VERY hard and springy. I had to sleep on a layer of pillows for 3 nights and then resorted to couch cushions on the floor. First room smelt of smoke so we were moved. 2nd room smelt of Indian cooking. The carpet, cushions and mattresses needs replacing.

Dear Janice B,

I am disappointed to learn that you found the mattress in your room "very hard and springy" and that food and smoke smells lingered in the rooms. I have addressed the smell issues with my housekeeping team, to be more vigilant in addressing rooms with strong odours. A program of deep cleaning is currently under way in the hotel with all carpets and fabrics being steam cleaned.

In relation to your comments about carpet, cushions and mattresses requiring replacement a program is in place to address this. Over the next 2 months all cushions will be replaced with carpet and mattresses being addressed over the next 12 months.

Thank you for letting us know about your stay. I look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to Adina Apartment Hotel Perth and exceeding your expectations.

Falmouth, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

Staff friendly and helpful. Well placed for the city. We stayed in a studio apartment whilst we recovered from jet lag before moving on to relations. There was a very limited free wifi trial going on. However, it is about time Adina hotels moved to the 21st century and offered their guests free wifi as many country guest houses do.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Dear jessierosie,

Your feedback is greatly appreciated concerning free WiFI. Our free WiFi trail reflects what is common across many hotels in Perth. The free WiFi includes 150mb per day 24 hours.

Thank you for letting me know about your stay. I look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to Adina Apartment Hotel Perth and exceed your expectations.