“Surprise by the Convention Centre”

Ranked #16 of 81 Hotels in Perth
Leeming
“Surprise by the Convention Centre”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Stayed with my wife for a couple of nights away from the children,very spacious and comfortable appt,outside pool wasn't heated but the enormous spa made up for it. All in all I would return but perhaps try the other side of the buliding facing the convention centre

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Phil W, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Dear Glen B,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth. My team and I appreciate the time you have taken to complete this review.

I would like to advise future travellers that our pool is heated.In the last few days with cooler nights have reduced the temperature of the our pool. We have increased the temperature of the pool to compensate for the heat lost over night.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Adina Apartment Hotel Perth

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (125)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Westlake
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I regularly travel to Perth for work and always choose to stay at the Adina apartments. The location is a short undercover walk to the CBD, and the rooms are clean, well appointed and comfortable. The staff are friendly helpful.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Phil W, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
Dear Michelle L,

Newman
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I enjoyed our stay the rooms are kept very well staff were very friendly both front and backhouse
Definatelyt would stay again when visiting Perth.
Access to Perrth CBD is easy to get to by using level one exit to overpass into business area and then a quck stroll into the Malls

Dear Brian E W,

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay.

Perth
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Stayed with my parents during the long weekend . This place is close to all the main attraction like Shopping Mall ,kings park, convention center and specially close to the swan river.Clean rooms with great service.

Dear Mandy S,

I am pleased to read that you had an enjoyable long weekend staying with us and that we meet your expectations.

Bunbury
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Both front and backhouse staff was great.Clean and quiet property. Love their service. Surely be back again.I was amazed to see the staff member goes out of their way to help the guest. Only regret will be when key doesn't work on lift.

Dear Tegan R,

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and that we meet your expectations. The lift key issue has been addressed. A faulty batch of keys has been identified as the issue. We have removed these from us.

Nowra, Australia
Reviewed 17 April 2014

The apartments are well set out and clean, reasonable mini bar prices and complimentary chocolate. Shower had no water pressure however suggested to staff that a water saver head might fix the problem. Downstairs bar was good with good service. Balcony small and you get a whiff of cigarette smoke from the bar below every so often. Good value for couples and family.

Room Tip: Request a front room away from the bar area if you don't want smoke smells from the bar.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Ankit P, Assistant Hotel Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this review, 19 April 2014
Dear IPLK

Thank you very much for your lovely feedback. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay with us, and found our staff to be very friendly!

We look forward to welcoming you back to Adina Apartment Hotel Perth again in the near future.

Kind regards and safe travels,

Ankit Pilani | Assistant Hotel Manager
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Hotel was well located next to underground bus station and near train station. Clean and comfortable room and bed. Helpful staff. Enjoyed the pool and spa. Internet worked well and was free during our stay. Balcony a bonus and great for a quiet cup of coffee to start the day.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Ankit P, Assistant Hotel Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this review, 18 April 2014
Dear Leanne W

Thank you so much for your excellent Trip Advisor review. The Team and I appreciate the time taken

I will share this with the Team and I am sure they will be delighted to read your feedback.

Thank you once again and we are looking forward welcoming you back again!

Best regards,