“Close to PCEC”

Ranked #19 of 66 Hotels in Perth
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Nice clean room
Return guest welcome pack a very nice touch
Like that rooms are provided with shampoo and conditioner
Close to PCEC
Restaurant downstairs nice food and accommodating to those that finish work late

2  Thank Jenny H
Phil W, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear Jenny H,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth. My team and I appreciate the time you have taken to complete this review.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and that we meet your expectations.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Kind regards

Phil Wilmot | Hotel Manager

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Quiet, convenient and spacious room. Visit was for business, highly recommended.
Access from City side of hotel via keycard gate is great idea.
Have previously stayed same place for private visit meeting with partner approval also :)

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Andrew C
Ankit P, Assistant Hotel Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear Andrew C

Thank you for the time you have taken to complete this review of your recent stay with at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth.

It is a pleasure to read that you found the Hotel’s location very convenient.

Thank you once again for your valuable feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Adina Apartment Hotel Perth again in the near future.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

This was only the second time I've booked a hotel room but what do you know? It turned out to be easy and a we were in for a great night. The TV came in handy, as did the room service... and the fridge!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Timothy G

Dear Timothy G

Thank you for your positive feedback.

The team and I are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay!

We look forward to welcoming you back to TFE Hotels again in the near future.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Prior to staying at the hotel. Email was sent to the General Manager as I will be travelling with my family. I requested for a COT and to ensure that our stay will be well and away from lifts and possibly high floors.

Check in was fantastic. Looking forward to a nice room. Given that the Asst.General Manager assured me that all will be taken care off.

At the check-in, I was given a room on the first floor.. Immediately I thought to myself, this is not going to be good. (Reading the previous reviews.) The night came, you can hear the noises from the cafe/bar. Impossible to sleep most special for our baby.

I asked for a room change from the reception, and the first thing that was said to me and mind you, within a second. "We are fully occupied" didn't even check for any availability. In the end she got as a disabled room at the opposite side of the hotel, which was a lot quieter.

It's disappointing to note that the Asst. Mgr, didn't consider that we have an infant who requires a room that quiet, despite me reaching out to him already (I would have to thank him however for the complimentary chocolate and water, but I'd prefer him getting right in first instance ie. providing as a comfortable room.) Didn't need the chocolate and the water. But Thank you.

Would I stay here again? You'll be the judge.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank J C

Dear J C,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your review of your recent experience with us.

I am disappointed to read that my team have not delivered to our usual high standards. This has been a case of miscommunication that has impacted your experience.

Your review has been used in our recent team meeting to highlight the importance of effective communication with in the team.

I hope that I have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Warm regards

Phil Wilmot | Hotel Manager
Adina Apartment Hotel Perth.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Neat, clean and practical for where I was visiting in Perth. Very close to the convention centre where most of my business was and easy to access the city. But like almost all Australian hotels this one is pricey for what you get. It's a common theme in this industry so no surprises for most people.

1  Thank Karen A

Dear Karen A

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback.

The team and I are very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and found us to be so helpful.

We look forward to welcoming you back to TFE Hotels again soon.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Never ever will book at this place again shocking stay shower leaked all night mattress was filthy
Hotel parking more expensive than on street forced out before checkout time of 12 o clock impolite staff hard to get at reception from thestreet

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jay F

Dear Jay F

Thank you for your feedback and I do apologise that we did not live up to the excellent standards which we strive to provide.

The above concerns have been shared with all the department heads. You can rest assured that we have completely addressed the above concerns.

In regards of the parking cost, currently parking is not complimentary. The charge is $27.50 for 24 hours (multiple access). We are very conscious about the market prices and monitor this closely to ensure we always in line.

If you would like to discuss any aspect of your stay further, please feel free to contact myself direct at the hotel or via email apilani@adinahotels.com.au

Kind regards,

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Was a good hotel in a great position. The only downside was the bed which had a terrible mattress. Hopefully I just had a bad room because otherwise the hotel was great. Really handy for business travellers who have to access St Georges Tce.

Dear Anthony F

It is a pleasure to read that you found the Hotel’s location very convenient; however it is disappointment to read that your mattress was not comfortable.

Thank you once again for your valuable feedback.