“Make sure you are on south side”

Ranked #19 of 66 Hotels in Perth
Reviewed 27 July 2014

This hotel is very handy for the centre of the city. The rooms are appartment style, they are pretty good . My main issue is that initially I was on the north side of the hotel over Mounts Bay Rd and the entry into the bus terminal next door. It was a bot noisy. The hotel kindly moved me for the next 2 nights, which was appreciated. It was much better

Room Tip: Make sure you are on south, convention centre, side of hotel
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Ankit P, Assistant Hotel Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Dear David S

Thank you for choosing to stay at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth and for taking the time to complete a review of your stay with us.

Your feedback is appreciated. I am disappointed to read of the inconvenience caused to you on your arrival. I am glad that our reception team was able to provide a room move.

If there is any other aspect of your stay you would like to discuss please feel free to contact myself direct at the hotel.

Ankit Pilani | Assistant Hotel Manager
Adina Apartment Hotel Perth

Write a ReviewReviews (1,524)

Reviewed 24 July 2014

My family and I have stayed at the 'Adina Apartment Hotel Perth' during the Telethon weekend every year for ten years. Never fails to disappoint. Beautiful rooms, friendly staff and convenient location. Definitely worthy of a 5-star-rating. Thank you for making our yearly stay memorable.

Kind regards,
Tayla Divitini (Telethon child 2004).

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Tayla D
Phil W, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Dear Tayla,

Thank you for your beautiful review of your stays with us at the Adina Apartment Hotel Perth.

It is a privilege to welcome you back each year. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back this year in our 10th Birthday year.

We will be sure to make this a special stay for you.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

The staff were most courteous and helpful but unfortunately the room preparations were poor and the room wasn't serviced the day after check-in.
The location is central and while some street noise is expected we didn't realize the new bus port was directly under our room.

1  Thank Ross & Debbie E

Dear Ross & Debbie E,

Your feedback is appreciated. I have noted your comments with regard to the busport and housekeeping. Your feedback has been addressed with the housekeeping team.

If there is any aspect of your stay that you would like to discuss further, please feel free to contact the hotel direct.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I stayed here while in Perth for work in late 2013.

It is very convenient if you are working in the CBD - I was working at the QV1 building and it took about 10 minutes to walk there. It is similarly close to a number of restaurants and bars.

The room was clean, modern and very large. Although it was only one a bedroom apartment the lounge and living area was huge. It was also quiet.

Breakfast was not particularly good - there is no buffet, instead you have to order al la carte, and even bacon and eggs with toast is expensive.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Dear tripster_aus,

Your feedback is appreciated. I have noted your comments with regard to breakfast. I have passed your comments to the owners and managers of Metro Bar & Bistro for review.

If a particular team member has stood out during your stay, please let me know. We like to recognise team members that have exceeded our guest’s expectations.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Great location, convenient to the city and not far from parks and recreational areas. Rooms are spacious and commfortable . Staff are freindly and responsive. Good facilities although not fully tested.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Phil W, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear Andreas P,

Your feedback is appreciated. I’ll be sure to share your kind comments with my team

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Great location, great hotel, friendly, courteous, efficient staff. As an added bonus we received a hamper of chocolates, wine and a voucher for a nights accommodation at one of the groups other hotels for being the 10th people to book in on the hotel's 10th Birthday. We know where we will stay next time we are in Perth

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Brian P,

Congratulations on winning our 10th Birthday prize. I hope you enjoy using your accommodation voucher at one of our many properties.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

the service is ok, but not consistent. OK for a few days, but it shows its limits if you stay more than 1 week. Location is good and room is nicely arranged. Poor reward system for stays: it cannot be joined at checkout, but only before arriving at hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Gian Marco P,

I am disappointed to read that your stay did not meet your expectations. Your comments have been noted with regard the reward system. This will be addressed with my team.

If you would like to discuss further any aspect of your stay, please feel free to contact myself direct at the hotel.