I work in the city, @ QV1 just across the road from Mountway, so convenience wise it does not get any better!. I stay here on average 6-10 weeks a year and have done so for maybe the last ten years or so. That probably sums up my real opinion of Mountway. It is functional, near my work, clean, comfortable enough and the management /staff flexible about my needs. I always keep a case here to save me lugging things back and forward. It aint the Ritz but at the price they charge, in the current overheated Perth accommodation market it is, I believe, value for money.
Each unit can sleep 2 to 3, they are air conditioned which is essential in a Perth summer!!! (and this Sunday @ 35), and equipped for what i need, separate kitchen (fridge, microwave, hotplate, kettle) and shower/bathroom. No big wall sized flat screen tv's (a small one instead) or ipod dock but I am not willing to pay for them. So in summary a good value proposition.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in picturesque Mount Street between Kings Park and the City, adjacent to the Swan River, sixty-nine studio apartments with elevator to all levels. Each apartment is fully self-contained, with kitchen, private bathroom. Linen, blankets, crockery and cutlery supplied. Digital Television with free FOXTEL. Reverse cycle Air-conditioning. Most apartments have wide city views from balconies. Some spectacular river views are available from several vantage points. Walk to the city and business locations in a few minutes. We are close to restaurants and entertainment, bus-port and free CAT bus. PERTH CONVENTION EXHIBITION CENTRE is a 7 minute walk. For business or leisure, Mountway is the ideal location. Facilities include pantry shopping, wireless internet service, and token operated laundry. The extensive out-door Barbecue area is available 'Free to Guest'. Your hosts John & Sue Bergin welcome you to Perth Western Australia. Mountway is suitable for all travelers who want short to medium term budget 2.5 star self-catering, studio style apartments in West Perth Western Australia. NOTE: Mountway is located in West Perth 6005 but it's only a 1 minute walk to the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mountway Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountway Holiday Apartments Perth
- Mountway Holiday Apartments Hotel Perth