I like to update my review for Mountway Holiday Apartments. In addition to my previous comments (see the review made on 21 June 2013) I'd like to point out the additional features that are now available:
1) Digital TV - Free FOXTEL
This is great as it allows me to catch up on the NFL. There is also a range of about 30 channels to choose from to suit everyone: from 24 hour news on the ABC, to international sport, and cartoons. Don't you just love breakfast with cartoons?!
2) Internet Access
Now you can connect to the Internet from the privacy of your own room to book tickets, check your email and stay connected. In addition, if you don't have your own computer, there is a common computer in the front office on the ground floor that will allow you to access the Internet, check your mail, and check your flight status, etc. Very useful!
3) Remodelled Kitchens
The kitchens have been remodelled with a fresh simplistic yet sharp appearance that's easier to clean and pleasing to look at. It makes preparing my breakfast even more pleasant than before. The toaster allows me to make hot crumpets and toast, and the microwave oven can be used for heating packed dinners or dessert, e.g. apple pie (with ice cream of course). The fridge and freezer make storing groceries easy and allows the cost-conscious traveller another mechanism to get great value for money.
My summer stay at the Mountway was really nice and next time I'll stay longer: 10 nights just isn't enough. I'm always sad to leave and am grateful for such a wonderful and simple form of accommodation. It just makes life cost-effective, easier and simpler: exactly what I want on a holiday.
Again, the location is perfect: 10 mins walk to the trains, 5 mins to the bus stop and 5 mins to the top of Kings Park - what a view at night!
Management and support staff are always friendly and considerate.
I hope this update helps you in making a decision.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in picturesque Mount Street between Kings Park and the City, adjacent to the Swan River, sixty-nine studio apartments with elevator to all levels. Each apartment is fully self-contained, with kitchen, private bathroom. Linen, blankets, crockery and cutlery supplied. Digital Television with free FOXTEL. Reverse cycle Air-conditioning. Most apartments have wide city views from balconies. Some spectacular river views are available from several vantage points. Walk to the city and business locations in a few minutes. We are close to restaurants and entertainment, bus-port and free CAT bus. PERTH CONVENTION EXHIBITION CENTRE is a 7 minute walk. For business or leisure, Mountway is the ideal location. Facilities include pantry shopping, wireless internet service, and token operated laundry. The extensive out-door Barbecue area is available 'Free to Guest'. Your hosts John & Sue Bergin welcome you to Perth Western Australia. Mountway is suitable for all travelers who want short to medium term budget 2.5 star self-catering, studio style apartments in West Perth Western Australia. NOTE: Mountway is located in West Perth 6005 but it's only a 1 minute walk to the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mountway Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountway Holiday Apartments Perth
- Mountway Holiday Apartments Hotel Perth